Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Neru
Genin
Neru

Male Character Age : 22
Ryo : 12000

Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open] Empty
PostSubject: Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open]   Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:49 am

It was dawn and as promised, Neru arrived at the training ground. He arrived with all of his equipment, Yo-Yo, Shortswords, Exploding tags etc. It was easy for him to see at dawn, with the sun and his own glowing light. After 10 mins, Neru arrived. Bite was nowhere to be seen. "Aww. Guess I'll have to wait a few minutes." Neru started to stretch and practiced throwing his shuriken at the dummies stationed next to a tree.
Back to top Go down
itsBite
Genin
itsBite

Ryo : 4000

PostSubject: Re: Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open]   Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 5:50 am

Bite was watching Neru in the training ground, he was there from the start. "Ha.. He actually showed up." said Bite as he started to move towards Neru. He had his shurikens and kunais with him for sure, but never shown. "We meet again." mentioned Bite as he faced Neru.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open]   Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:01 am

Neru turned around to find Bite walking towards him. "Finally arrived? Took you long enough." Neru threw his last shuriken towards the dummy in the middle, it would land on his head for a headshot. After he did so, he turned and walked towards Bite and stopped until he was 2 feet away. "So you ready to try out our power on eachother?"
Back to top Go down
itsBite
Genin
itsBite

PostSubject: Re: Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open]   Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:11 am

Neru turned around when he heard Bite lurking behind him. "I was here all along, you just didn't notice me, no one does." said Bite with a poker face on. He saw Neru throw his last shuriken towards the dummy. It landed on it's head, but still did not impress Bite. "Are you?" said Bite ironically.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open]   Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:45 am

"Yes I am." Neru sneered. He began to charge chakra. "Let's start off with something basic, D-rank level. I'll go with Bending Light. Just watch, then you do yours." Neru stated. He took a few steps backwards and stopped. "In the meantime, you power up for a technique aswell, just don't do it on me."
Back to top Go down
itsBite
Genin
itsBite

PostSubject: Re: Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open]   Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:04 am

Bite stood still and watched Neru perform his technique. "No problem." At the meantime, Bite stared at something unknown, his eyes turned red and he let his negative emotions overwhelm him so he can awaken the dark chakra and release the Chaos. Bite performed handseals to ready up his technique, Chaotic Matter.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open]   Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:05 am

Neru finished charging his chakra and released it in the form of light. His whole body suddenly became invisble. Neru stood still and did not move at all. "Well this is Blinding Light, a technique that makes me invisible. I wonder what you are upto." Neru started to slowly walk towards where all his shuriken were, he would cause a ripple as he moved.

Chakra 90/100

Bending Light:
Back to top Go down
itsBite
Genin
itsBite

PostSubject: Re: Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open]   Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:47 pm

Bite did not reply as he was in his awakening mode. He saw what Neru did and continued his technique. He performed handseals to ready the Chaotic Matter up. Momentarily, Bite would gather around dark chakra in the form of a spear in his palm. The spear is capable of reaching a maximum speed of 20 mph. Bite then bursted the spear towards a dummy's head, leaving it with none.

The Awakening:

Chaotic Matter:

Chakra 90/100

Last edited by itsBite on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open]   Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:15 pm

"Oh a spear. I think I have a technique like that aswell. I think it's longer than yours though, hehe." Neru commented. He cancelled his jutsu and began charging chakra for the technique. Neru was now visible. He had picked up all the shuriken he dropped when he was invisible. "So about the team, what's your plan?" Neru said as he started to form the spear.
Back to top Go down
itsBite
Genin
itsBite

PostSubject: Re: Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open]   Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:27 pm

Bite didn't comment on what Neru stated. He barely replies and mostly to legitimate issues. When Bite was done showing Neru one of his Chaos techniques. He fought his negative emotions and let the darkness out so he can escape the awakening mode. "About the team.. We should go through it, I'll be Dark and you'll be Light. Seems good." said Bite barely showing a smile on his face. "Although we can cover up for ourselves, we will be needing recruits." he mentioned while observing his surrounding.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open]   Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:34 pm

Neru formed the spear of light in his hands and stretched it to 20 feet. "So, code-names? Light is basically my last name. Don't know about Waru. Hmm, recruits....We'll see. This seems interesting don't you think?" Neru threw his spear in the air. It would land 20 feet away and hit a bicycler. "Hehe." Neru brushed his hands. "Anyway, I think I know how to control that darkness inside of you, everytime you perform a chaos technique, I get a vibe from you. It will require me combining your chaos element with my light element. What do you say we try it?" Neru asked.
Back to top Go down
itsBite
Genin
itsBite

PostSubject: Re: Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open]   Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:48 am

Bite watched Neru form his light spear. He then thew it in the air, though Bite didn't look at where it landed, thinking it would cause no harm. "You know how to control it? Is that so?" said Bite sarcastically. "Since we are forming a team, we should normally combine are powers, so it's fine by me." he mentioned, fixing his suit.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open]   Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:40 am

Neru showed an annoyed face at Bite's sarcasm. "I have an idea how to do it, well a few ideas. Give me your hand, Let's try mixing the chakra together." Neru grabbed Bite's hand in a handshake and started to send a small amount of chakra which converted to light towards Bite's hand. He expected Bite to do the same. "Remember only a little."
Back to top Go down
itsBite
Genin
itsBite

PostSubject: Re: Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open]   Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:15 am

Bite sensed that Neru was annoyed which made him laugh a bit inside. He gave his hand to Neru, in a handshake form of course. "Little amount, got it." said Bite as he started to send minimal amounts of dark chakra into Neru's hand. He felt something powerful. "It better work." he followed.
Back to top Go down
Yasashi
Genin
Yasashi

Male Character Age : 24
Ryo : 5300

PostSubject: Re: Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open]   Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:16 am

Kurosame was watching them from one of the trees. He sat perfectly still and waited for them to perform the Fuuinjutsu. He was here all along, watching the two talk and perform their jutsu. "I have never seen such an element before. Let's see what they are upto next." Kurosame thought. He just hoped Aosame wouldn't arrive like he usually does.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open]   Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:40 am

The light and chaos collided, trying to balance eachother out, but it wouldn't work. After a few minutes, Neru stopped sending the light chakra. "We aren't experienced enough to balance it out. Let's try something else. I'll force the Light chakra in you. Get yourself ready." Neru started to send light chakra to Bite's hand. The light chakra would enter, but it would be unstable, causing an explosion and first degree burns on both their hands. The knockback would be 5 feet. "Urgh. Damn." Neru rubbed his right hand. He slowly stood up while holding his right hand. "That wasn't a good idea. let's try a different route."
Back to top Go down
itsBite
Genin
itsBite

PostSubject: Re: Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open]   Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 11:33 am

After mixing the dark chakra and the light chakra, they started to collide, but it did not work after all since the balance ratio wasn't even. "Hmm.. Okay send the chakra in." said Bite as he strengthened his hand. Once the light chakra passed through, it caused an utter explosion which yielded into first degree burns on both Neru and Bite. They stood up, 10 feet away from each other. Bite looked at Neru while he tried cooling his hands. "Well that sky rocketed.. Literally." said Bite as he managed to come closer to Neru. "New plan."
Back to top Go down
Yasashi
Genin
Yasashi

PostSubject: Re: Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open]   Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:10 pm

Kurosame listened to them talk and then a few moments later, heard an explosion. "That didn't sound good." It was time for Kurosame to make his entrance. He jumped down from the tree and saw the two slowly get up from the explosion. "Sorry but I was eavesdropping on your conversation. I was sleeping here and found you two experimenting your powers. Mind if I heal your hands?" Kurosame introduced and asked. He began charging chakra for the technique.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open]   Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:27 pm

Neru was on his feet and saw the man jump down from the tree. "And who are you? Yeah, go heal them." Neru showed his right hand towards the man. But before he did, he would walk closer to him as and Bite, then show his hand. "What were you doing eavesdropping on our conversation? And your name?" Neru asked.
Back to top Go down
itsBite
Genin
itsBite

PostSubject: Re: Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open]   Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:33 pm

When Bite got back on his feet and came close to Neru, he spotted someone dropping from a tree. "I don't like the idea of you eavesdropping on us." said Bite placing his left hand on his shuriken. He then rested his arms so the man could heal them. "Mind telling us about yourself?" mentioned Bite as he looked at the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Yasashi
Genin
Yasashi

PostSubject: Re: Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open]   Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:16 pm

"I guess that's a fair enough response. My name is Kurosame Uchiha. What are your names?" Kurosame replied calmly. He charged chakra and perform the technique Mystical Palms: Minor. It was a basic medical technique for bruises and sort. He grabbed Neru's hand and Bite's and started to heal the hand. "Like I said, I was just sleeping and heard you guys were here. Your conversation seemed interesting enough, so I decided to listen on. Sorry." Kurosame scratched his head with his left hand, while smiling. "My brother might be here soon, so I think it's best we speed up the topic. I heard you guys are creating a team of some sorts, what's it about?"

Chakra: 230/250

Jutsu:

Last edited by Yasashi on Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open]   Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 6:35 pm

"Yeah we are, what's it to you? And we are trying to seal his negative emotions using my light chakra." Neru pointed towards Bite. "His name is Bite my dick, trust me I have no idea why his parents named him that, to be honest." Neru laughed and pointed at Bite. He then wiped a tear. His right hand was healed. He let go of Kurosame's grip and began feeling his hand. It was healed, indefinitely. "Uhh, thanks I guess? We are planning on calling it.....The Greys? What do you think Bite my dick?"
Back to top Go down
itsBite
Genin
itsBite

PostSubject: Re: Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open]   Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:35 am

"It's Bite Waru, not Bite my dick. Say that again, and I'm gonna shove a shuriken down your throat." said Bite with a higher tone than usual. Kurosame healed Neru's hand, then Bite's. "Please, meet my moron friend, Neru." said Bite giving a look to Neru. "We already named it The Greys, for how long are you gonna repeat that? Would you care to join Kurosame?" Bite mentioned. He started to feel his hand that was superbly cured.
Back to top Go down
Yasashi
Genin
Yasashi

PostSubject: Re: Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open]   Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 6:02 am

Kurosame chuckled a bit at their conversation. "The Greys?...Ah I see, it's named after your powers when they are combined. Nice name. I could join, depends on what we are going to do though." Kurosame asked while fiddling with his hands. "I guess I could join, how about we get to know one another more? I'm 24 years old, and rank of a Jounin. You?" Kurosame pointed at Neru. "Also I suggest you guys put the ratio 82:18, with light chakra favouring over chaos."
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open]   Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 7:08 am

"Sure..Waru...I doubt that Bite my ass. And we haven't named it The Greys, I just came up with the name you delusional fool." Neru snapped at Bite. "Yeah it is named after the colours that represent our power. We do need members, so you can join us. Dunno about your brother though." Neru replied to Kurosame. "I'm 22, Genin at the moment. And I guess we could try that, what do you say Bite-o?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open]   Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Light meets Dark Part 2 [Bite + open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next