Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Dark Killings Part 1][Mission]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tora
Tsundorakage
Tora

Female Character Age : 25
Ryo : 19101

[Dark Killings Part 1][Mission] Empty
PostSubject: [Dark Killings Part 1][Mission]   [Dark Killings Part 1][Mission] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:47 am

https://narutoprovince.rpg-board.net/t325-dark-killings-part-1mission

Tora was sitting at her desk, looking over missions, ranking them, and then stamping them. It was a tedious task that got very repetitive, but it was necessary to be done, which of course is why she did it. She was looking through more missions when she came across one a bit different then usual. It wasn't a normal written out mission, it was info on bad things happening in Korigakure. Tora immediately created a mission slip for it and reviewed it. Tora looked at the time, and decided to do the mission herself. Her paperwork was mostly done anyways so she thought she might as well make herself busy. Tora stepped outside the building she had been in and into the streets of Korigakure. She had an address to go to, the address of a librarian named Tilvanus, he happened to study cults as a side job, which is why Tora intended to pay him a visit, as the mission she had chosen for herself involved investigating the ritualistic killings of citizens in Korigakure, and it was likely the killings were done by some kind of cult. Tora walked through the streets for about 5 minutes until she found the library that Tilvanus worked in. Tora noticed the handle was ancient looking and very beautiful, she turned it and pushed the heavy door open. Inside she found a short, stubby man sitting at a desk reading a book, he was in his late forties to his mid fifties by the looks of it and had black hair that was mostly grey. Tora walked up to his desk and he looked up at her behind round reading glass. Recognizing who she was he quickly stood up and gave a slight bow. "Hello Lady Tsundorakage, do you need something?" he asked, almost regally. Tora chuckled slightly at this display, "Don't worry about the formalities I'm just here on personal business. Your Tilvanus right?" she asked, trying to quickly get to the point. "Ahh, yes, yes I am Tilvanus. Is there something you require?" he asked, holding back from saying 'my lady' at the end. "Yes actually, I heard from a reliable source that you study cults on your free time, is this true?" she said, noticing he has A LOT of free time judging by the dust cover inside the library. "Yes ma'am, theres no one else in the entire village that knows more about cults then me." he said proudly. Tora noticed the pride a bit and ignored it, she didn't have time to explain that pride is a negative quality. "Well I need your help, you see there have been murders lately that involve using the victim's bodies for sick rituals, I thought you might be able to help me as me and my sources believe that the killings are related to a cult." she said noticing the book he had been reading when she walked in was called 'How to get out more' she help back a laugh, as reading a book about getting out more is a bit ironic, since reading a book is the opposite of it. "Oh... I heard about that..." he said, clearly showing that this was something he'd rather not talk about, but she needed the information, so he had no choice.
Back to top Go down
Tora
Tsundorakage
Tora

PostSubject: Re: [Dark Killings Part 1][Mission]   [Dark Killings Part 1][Mission] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 2:14 am

Tilvanus gave a large sigh, "Well I'm gonna need to know what the ritual is, or I can't help you, theres thousands of different cults out there." he said, rubbing his forehead. "The ritual is pretty simple, basically they replace the positions of the toes and the fingers. Its rather disgusting looking." she said, obviously repulsed by the nature of the murders. "Ahh... Hold on let me see" he said as he went over to a shelf and picked through a bunch of different books. Everyone one of them he put back though, with a shake of his head. He put up his index finger at Tora to signal it'll be a minute as he disappeared through a door into a back room. Tora stood there waiting for him for about five minutes until he emerged again, a book in his hands. He walked over and slammed it down on the his desk. Tilvanus took a seat and opened up the book, thumbing through the pages until he found the page he was looking for. "I'm not really supposed to have this, its considered dangerous to have and has been outlawed. The cult's listed here are all extremely dangerous and don't want information about them listed." he said in a whisper. Tora looked at the title of the book, 'Dark Cults of our Imperfect World'. Finally he found the page he was looking for and he turned the book in her direction so she could read it. "This one right here." he said, pointing to a subtitle on the page. It read 'Fogatsu'. "I remember reading about this cult. They have this god of theres that they sacrifice monkeys to. The thing is, is that they always replace the monkey's toes with its fingers." he said, starting to feel helpful. "But those are monkeys...." she replied. "Yes, but eccentric cultists have been known to change their victimology from the normal cult's. Usually these people believe that they are pleasing their god greater with the new sacrifices.... But to use humans, that is a truly sick thing." he said solemnly. Tora was glad she came here, she had found a lot of good information so far, but she still needed more. "So you think the people I'm looking for are part of this cult? But they went off on their own path and found a different way to serve their god?" she asked, narrowing down his long explanations. "Precisely, its remarkable isn't it?" he asked, looking happily at the book. Tora didn't like that he found this cult 'interesting', what they were doing was really messed up. "Do you know what I can find this cult?" She asked hopefully. "I'm afraid not my lady, but now that I remember the studies I did on this cult, I remember a man in the village that was once a member of this cult." he said, finally looking up from the book. "Any Idea where I could find him?" Tora asked, hoping to find an end to this conversation. "Ah yes, I remember his address, hold on let me write it down." Tilvanus said, pulling out a piece of paper and writing on it. Once finished he handed it to her and bid her farewell, she thanked him and then left.
Back to top Go down
Tora
Tsundorakage
Tora

PostSubject: Re: [Dark Killings Part 1][Mission]   [Dark Killings Part 1][Mission] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 2:37 am

Tora stepped back out into the streets of Korigakure, she was gathering the information she needed thankfully, she even had a name of the cult, 'Fogatsu'. She looked at the piece of paper that Tilvanus had given her, the house wasn't far. Tora walked in its direction, taking her time. She looked around, at her people, living their happy lives, children playing, women working in their yards, men hanging out with each other and working. This is why she did missions like this for her village, to keep her people like this... Happy. Tora had been thinking so much she didn't even notice herself arrive at the house. It wasn't a large dwelling but it was quaint and served its purpose. She knocked on the door and waited a few moments. There was no answer... She knocked again. This time she heard footsteps in the The house approaching the door. The old knob turned and the door creaked open. A man barely older then Tora stepped out, he had long brown hair down to his shoulders and piercing green eyes. "Can I help you Lady Kage?" he said gruffly. Tora didn't even notice his lack of respect, it wasn't something that really mattered to her that much. "I need to ask you a few questions... In private." she said quietly, putting emphasis on 'private'. The man understood and widened the door open for her and let her in. He walked over to a couch and motioned her to sit down. Tora kindly did so, taking a seat across from him. She looked him deeply in the eyes to study him as they spoke. "I'm Tsukate, Its a pleasure to meet you Lady Kage." he said kindly, or at least he was trying to sound kind, his gruff voice distorted it a bit though. "Thank you Tsukate. I'll start by explaining my day to you. You see, I'm on a 'hunt' you could say for information regarding a series of murders that have been taking place recently. I narrowed it down to a cult known as the Fogatsu." she said, at the mention of the name he flinched slightly. "I was told by someone you were once a member of this cult, I need to know where I can find them." she said, finishing. "If I tell you, you must agree to never speak of me being in that cult again." he said. "Of course." Tora replied with a reassuring nod. "Thank you, Lady Kage. It all started long ago, my family was a member of the Fogatsu, so naturally, I was born into it. It seemed normal to me for many years when I was younger. Once I reached adulthood I realized what it was, but I believed in it. Then.... then it all changed." he said, beginnings to tremble. "What? What changed?" she asked, pleading for information. "The ritual, the ritual we did, they started using humans. I left the cult, changed my name, and changed my appearance, hoping they'd never find me, and they didn't." he said with a sigh. "I'll tell you the clans meeting place. Its behind the old western guard tower. Theres a small hatch in the ground, you go down in it and take a left at the T-intersection. You'll be in that horrible room." he said. Tora smiled, "Thank you, thank you for everything. You've been a big help." she said thankfully. The two parted ways and Tora headed home for the day, she would follow up on the information she recieved and find them later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Dark Killings Part 1][Mission]   [Dark Killings Part 1][Mission] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Dark Killings Part 1][Mission]
Page 1 of 1