Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Genetic Change in the Cold [Wen Henkaku]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yasashi
Genin
Yasashi

Male Character Age : 24
Ryo : 5300

Genetic Change in the Cold [Wen Henkaku] Empty
PostSubject: Genetic Change in the Cold [Wen Henkaku]   Genetic Change in the Cold [Wen Henkaku] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:39 pm

Kurosame arrived just outside of the ruins of Korigakure. It had been years since Kuro left Korigakure because of the 8 tails. Once Kuro is strong enough, he will make the bijuu pay. The Tsukiyomi will make sure of it. Alongside him would be the partner he paired up with, who hadn't told him his name yet. Kurosame figured he would find some survivors here, who still lived in Korigakure but that was a slim chance. Kuro could see the destroyed ruins of Korigakure, from the small cliff he was standing. He slid down and waited for his partner.
Back to top Go down
Damian Kid
Genin
Damian Kid

Male Character Age : 15
Ryo : 2000

PostSubject: Re: Genetic Change in the Cold [Wen Henkaku]   Genetic Change in the Cold [Wen Henkaku] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:18 pm

Wen and Lee headed to the outside of the ruins in Korigakure. "Sorry I had to keep the Grey's a secret for sometime, Lee." Wen said rubbing the back of his head. "It's alright brother, but it sure is cold." Lee said as he sneezed. "The cold is no match for my greatness." Wen said arrogantly right before the cold really got to him and he sneezed too. "Now where is my partner, Burosame...? Jurosame...? eh, something like that." Wen said. But before Lee could respond they could see the ruins of Korigakure and saw a guy near them. "Hey that must be my partner." Wen said as he began to run toward him as Lee followed. "Hey, are you my partner in the Grey's?" Wen said approaching him.
Back to top Go down
Yasashi
Genin
Yasashi

PostSubject: Re: Genetic Change in the Cold [Wen Henkaku]   Genetic Change in the Cold [Wen Henkaku] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:13 pm

Kurosame turned around to see 2 kids, who were wearing the Greys' cloak. He too was wearing the same cloak. "Hello, you must be my partner." Kurosame introduced himself. "My name is Kurosame Uchiha. I have seen you before but I didn't know your name." Kurosame asked the older kid. He turned to the younger kid. "And who are you?" Kurosame questioned politely. After he had done so, he would say, "We better find a place to stay, let's try finding my friend who might be here, hopefully." Kurosame would turn and start walking towards the ruins.
Back to top Go down
Damian Kid
Genin
Damian Kid

PostSubject: Re: Genetic Change in the Cold [Wen Henkaku]   Genetic Change in the Cold [Wen Henkaku] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:15 am

"So, Kurosame Uchiha huh, well my name is Wen Henkaku, nice to meet ya... partner" Wen said casually with a little bit of happiness in his tone. "And i'm his brother, Lee Henkaku, its a pleasure to meet an Uchiha. I've heard of your clan's stature and strength." Lee said somewhat praising Kurosame. "Alright lets find your buddy, i'm freakin cold." Wen said shivering as Lee started to shiver with him and then started to follow Kurosame.
Back to top Go down
Yasashi
Genin
Yasashi

PostSubject: Re: Genetic Change in the Cold [Wen Henkaku]   Genetic Change in the Cold [Wen Henkaku] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:35 am

Kurosame walked slowly towards the ruins. He could see several houses destroyed and probably had been buried under the snow. All that remained was the village's statue, the kage's statue. All you could see was its head. "That monster." Kurosame thought angrily. There weren't many things that angered Kurosame, but this infuriated him. He punched the ground and slowly stood up. "I'm going to get that 8 tailed beast someday." Kuro muttered. He then continued following the path to the village.
Suddenly, a steel wired net came over Kuro. "What-" Before Kuro could react, he was trapped under the wire. He couldn't see whether his partner was trapped or not. He looked up a bit, but his head was trapped, to see a pale as snow, man covered in fur. The fur of a bear. He wore the headband of the Korigakure village. "Wait I'm on your si-." Before Kuro could speak, a dart hit his neck and he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Damian Kid
Genin
Damian Kid

PostSubject: Re: Genetic Change in the Cold [Wen Henkaku]   Genetic Change in the Cold [Wen Henkaku] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:52 pm

Wen and Lee followed Kurosame through the ruins and he seemed kinda angry to Wen. It was confirmed that he was pissed, when he punched the ground. "Hey brother, do you know why he's angry?" Lee asked Wen quietly. "Not a clue, brother... but whatever it is, it must have made him really angry." Wen replied quietly while they continued to follow him. Suddenly as they were walking behind him, her got trapped under what seemed as wire. "What the... Kurosame are you okay?" Wen and Lee yelled. But they lost there concentration when a man as pale as a cloud with a ton of fur on came and knocked Kurosame out somehow. Before they could do anything they felt something hit there necks, and both fell to the ground asleep... just like Kurosame
Back to top Go down
Yasashi
Genin
Yasashi

PostSubject: Re: Genetic Change in the Cold [Wen Henkaku]   Genetic Change in the Cold [Wen Henkaku] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 9:20 pm

Kurosame woke up in some type of storage room. It was quite dark and the surrounding felt to be like wood. Kurosame tried to stand up but he couldn't. His hands, feet, thighs and neck were strapped against a chair. The chair was made of wood, but something more durable was holding it, or it would take only a few seconds to break the chair. The wire was made from something quite strong, possible steel. "Wen! Lee! Anybody there?" Kuro called out. He waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genetic Change in the Cold [Wen Henkaku]   Genetic Change in the Cold [Wen Henkaku] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genetic Change in the Cold [Wen Henkaku]
Page 1 of 1