Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Travel to Sakyugakure

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 13500

Travel to Sakyugakure Empty
PostSubject: Travel to Sakyugakure   Travel to Sakyugakure Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:10 pm

The day was smoldering hot, the sun beating against my face. "Good thing the Kage get-up comes with a hat." I had already left the Land of Forests and entered the Land of the Dunes when I said this aloud. "I never would've thought it'd be this hot already. It's only the beginning of the year. I haven't visited the Sabakukage in a very long time. I think I'm about due for a visit."

As I spoke aloud, I continued running while at the same time keeping my face hidden from the bright, smoldering sun. It was hours later when I finally began to see Sakyugakure's extremely over-the-top wall and was only about another two hours away from reaching the gate. "Finally almost there. I need to get my ass back in gear. I've had too much paperwork lately to do my daily workouts. I'm so out of shape. Perhaps while here I can get caught up."

Less than an hour to arriving at the gate, I saw a man coming to recieve me. He was just a jounin from the village, so minutes later when he caught up to me, he greeted me quickly and ran with and eventually behind me toward the gate, which opened as I had been merely twenty yards out.

As soon as I ran through the entrance, I stopped dead in place as though I had lost virtually no stamina/energy from the long journey to Sakyugakure. "I'm here. Let's go see what the Sabakukage has been up to."
Back to top Go down

Travel to Sakyugakure
Page 1 of 1