Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Friends (Bryn & Shizen)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bryn T. Stormblood
Yamakage
Bryn T. Stormblood

Male Character Age : 21
Ryo : 10220

Old Friends (Bryn & Shizen) Empty
PostSubject: Old Friends (Bryn & Shizen)   Old Friends (Bryn & Shizen) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 10:46 am

I had come to the Great Port, just as I had been asked to do in the letter I had received. I walked out to the edge of the largest pier, and stared out at the rising sun. My village was beautiful in its own way, but everywhere has something different to offer. This magnificent tropical sight was what the Depths had, and they should be proud of it. My white kage robe lined with green fur was still worn, as it usually was. I had no shirt underneath, as usual, and dark blue denim jeans on secured at the hip by a sturdy black leather belt. A cigar was placed in my mouth, as usual, and I let out a trail of smoke into the cold morning air above. I was to wait in this spot for the Kage to come find me.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoprovince.rpg-board.net
Shizen Tekuta
Shinkage
Shizen Tekuta

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 5195

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Bryn & Shizen)   Old Friends (Bryn & Shizen) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:59 pm

I had to head up to the surface to meet an old friend of mine who I had asked to visit. I was in one of the full metal pressurized elevators taking me slowly up to the surface. I was wearing my seafoam green kage robe with my usual deep blue shirt on underneath. I had much to talk to him about, and I knew that when I presented him with the circumstances he would accept without hesitation, just had to make it official. As I hit the surface the doors opened and I walked out to see him standing there, menacing as usual. I would smile and walk up to him extending a hand for him to shake and said with enthusiasm "Glad you could make it Bryn. Welcome to Fukamigakure!"
Back to top Go down
Bryn T. Stormblood
Yamakage
Bryn T. Stormblood

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Bryn & Shizen)   Old Friends (Bryn & Shizen) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:47 pm

I grinned as I saw my old friend ascend from under the water in his submarine-like thing. He exited his machine and walked over to me. I had always heard about the astounding technology from the Village of the Depths, but seeing it for myself was breathtaking. "Shizen, my old friend! You're a Kage now, aye? Not just my little lieutenant anymore I suppose, right? We have business to discuss, but for now, give me a tour. I'll be staying for a couple weeks here, so I expect at least an inn to call home for awhile. I didn't bring bodyguards; I never was one for that kind of thing. Oh, but first, take me to somewhere safe and isolated. I have something I need to show you. Not like that though," I added that last bit as a joke and let out a hearty laugh. I beckoned back to his machine and requested that he lead the way. I was most curious to see this village, as it was a newer addition to the major villages of the known world.
Back to top Go down
Shizen Tekuta
Shinkage
Shizen Tekuta

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 5195

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Bryn & Shizen)   Old Friends (Bryn & Shizen) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:57 pm

I laughed as my friend made the joke at the end of his statement, he hadn't changed at all. I began to walk back to the submarine elevator and trusted he would follow. I spoke as we walked "Yes sir, officially the Fourth Shinkage of Fukamigakure. I bet my power would even rival yours now." I laughed again and by now we would have reached the solid metal elevator. The doors would close and there would be an audible hiss signifying the pressurization of the chamber as it began to descend slowly. The elevator was solid steel with windows capable of handling the pressure of the village. Outside the window you could look and see the village in all its splendor, active with life at the bottom of the ocean. I would begin speaking again as we kept moving "And of course I will give you a tour, and because your "thing" you are so interested in showing me is secretive we can save that for later tonight in the Industrial District." I chuckled a little as this sounded even dirty than his statement on the surface, my sense of humor is beginning to reflect the younger group of people I've been associated with. I continued with the days agenda. "First, we will tour the village and all it has to offer. Then, we will visit my ANBU library to discuss business, and finally we will go to the industrial district for your little surprise. Sound good?" I stood at one of the windows looking out on my village while I waited for him to speak.
Back to top Go down
Bryn T. Stormblood
Yamakage
Bryn T. Stormblood

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Bryn & Shizen)   Old Friends (Bryn & Shizen) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 11:04 pm

"Actually, no," I interrupted the Shinkage, "I have a better plan. I have spies prowling the Ressa Desert, poking the bear that is the Dunes. Well, one of them happened to stumble upon something. An ancient library, it's supposed to be. Mostly buried by sand, but one of my scouts say the inside, which is under all of that sand, is still completely intact. I say we go pay it a visit, since it seems to be a new discovery. We can do this tour stuff later." I waited for his response for a couple seconds before continuing. "As for your power matching mine.. well, we'll see about that, won't we my friend?" After saying that I let out another hearty laugh. I then waited anxiously for another response. I was very curious in what actually lies in this hidden library.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Friends (Bryn & Shizen)   Old Friends (Bryn & Shizen) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Friends (Bryn & Shizen)
Page 1 of 1