Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting the Sabakukage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Phade
Genin
Phade

Female Character Age : 18
Ryo : 230

Meeting the Sabakukage Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the Sabakukage   Meeting the Sabakukage Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:10 am

Phade walked through the marketplace, she was doing basic shopping trip. Dangling off her left arm was a pouch, which she was using to put various food items in she had been buying. She walked up to a vendor and bought a few oranges, they were pricey though, as most fruit was in Sakyugakure, since it lacks fruit trees all the fruit was imported from Morigakure
Back to top Go down
Neo
Sabakukage
Neo

Male Character Age : 28
Ryo : 20000

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Sabakukage   Meeting the Sabakukage Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:21 am

Today seemed to be an somewhat off day, everyone seemed to be off at the market buying up all the fruit and what not, Neo's only guess was that more imported fruit had indeed been delivered although it was rare they ran out anyway so Neo couldn't see why everyone was so shocked about more popping up. Nevertheless this oppurtunity gave Neo the chance to slip out of his office for a bit. He wore his usual attire which consisted off his tank top, his black jeans,and his kage cloak and hat. He had the hat dawned upon his head to avoid the rays of the sun and to avoid the gaze of some of the people, so far they all had believed these were just replica clothing that was also sold somewhere in the market. Neo would walk about waving every now and again and examining what some of the vendors had in store for him this lovely day.
Back to top Go down
Phade
Genin
Phade

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Sabakukage   Meeting the Sabakukage Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:26 am

Phade left a stall after thanking the merchant, and stuffed the food she had bought in her pouch. She was looking down to do this and didn't watch where she was going. This ended up bad for her because she walked right into Neo and tripped over his feet, falling ontop of him, all of this happening rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Sabakukage
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Sabakukage   Meeting the Sabakukage Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:38 am

Neo would be walking ofcourse taking care to be mindful of his surroundings but his mind space for just a second and within that period of time he collided with someone whom seemed to be not watching where they were going as well. Neo, not toppled over, sat up too see what happened and upon doing so his kage hat fell off revealing his face, luckily for him no one was paying the two of them any attention at the moment. He looked and saw the female on top of him and pondered how the situation had came about but changed his mind {Best to apologize now lest you look like a fool and a douche} " I'm sorry miss I've seemed to have crossed your path, are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Phade
Genin
Phade

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Sabakukage   Meeting the Sabakukage Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:45 am

Phade stood up and brushed herself off, "Oh I'm incredibly so-" she cut out, as she saw who it was. She had never actually talked to him, but she had seen him. He was Neo Magunetto, Head of her clan, and the Kage of Sakyugakure. Phade blushed and backed up. "S-sir! I'm so sorry, please forgive me it was my fault, I wasn't watching where I was going, I was just here buying fruit and...and..." she ran out of excuses and then felt awkward, standing there before the Sabakukage with her cheeks red as tomatos.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Sabakukage
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Sabakukage   Meeting the Sabakukage Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:54 am

Neo waited for her to get up before getting up himself and dusting of the small amount of dust that had gathered on his clothes during the ordeal. Neo watched as she backed up and started throwing out excuses like a sailor did swears, although it wasn't usual for it has happened many times in the past. Neo would smile at her as he realized that his icognito status had been brushed aside "just relax it's fine no harm done right so no need to worry". As usual Neo was in his particularly calm mood, trying to reassure the girl that it was alright before she ended up having a spaz attack. "Judging by your reaction, I'm guessing you know who I am huh?" although he was the Sabakukage the 'royals' around the upper district didn't really know him all that well being the stuck up douches that some of them were.
Back to top Go down
Phade
Genin
Phade

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Sabakukage   Meeting the Sabakukage Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:59 am

Phade had finally gotten all the dust off of herself when he started speaking. She found his smile and words relaxing, she calmed down. "Thank you sir, and yes I do. I'm a Magunetto, like yourself. I've seen you, many times, at the clan manor, although I've never actually spoken to you." she said with a slight bow. She hated the formalities, but he was a Kage, so it was respectful to use them. She wondered for a moment why he thought she wouldn't know who he is, but she didn't ponder on it long and gave up on the question.
Back to top Go down
Neo
Sabakukage
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Sabakukage   Meeting the Sabakukage Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 3:06 am

Neo seemed to have managed to get her to calm down which was good but now he had to get her to stop the formalities as well, it wasn't really his style when he was out in public like this, "no need to be so formal as this the situation doesn't really call for it, as of now if you wish, you may address me as Neo". With that out of the way he wasn't surprised to find out that she was a Magunetto like himself, in fact he could have sworn he had seen her before but couldn't be sure. When she said she never came and spoke to him when she saw him at the manor he would laugh softly and reply "and why not? I don't bite, much".
Back to top Go down
Phade
Genin
Phade

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Sabakukage   Meeting the Sabakukage Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 3:46 am

Phade smiled, "Oh thank god, I hate being formal, thanks Neo." she laughed. He seemed a nice enough guy, he was young for a Kage she noticed as well, not too much older then she was. "Ahh.... I don't know, I've never really had a reason to, never even crossed my mind." she said with a laugh. "So what brings you to this beat up marketplace Neo?"
Back to top Go down
Neo
Sabakukage
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Sabakukage   Meeting the Sabakukage Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:40 pm

She seemed relieved to know what being formal wasn't necessary even stated how she hated being formal which caused a small smile to peak on Neo's face. He would listen as she explained why she never spoken to him at the manor in the past "never had a reason? what so you never wanted to meet me first hand or anything? find out who's running this train?". She had asked what he was doing out in the market, correction, this 'beat up' Market, "well I wouldn't say it's beat up but I'm just out here stretching my legs really, escaping paperwork and all that jazz nothing too big". After speaking he realized that his hat was still on the ground, which he hurriedly scooped up off the ground and dusted off, placing it back on his head.
Back to top Go down
Phade
Genin
Phade

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Sabakukage   Meeting the Sabakukage Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:51 pm

Running this train? Phade didn't exactly know what that meaned, but she had an Idea what he meant. "Maybe I did at some point, but I was most likely busy at the time." she replied, she went to pick his hat up for him but he was already going for it. Phade noticed his defense of the marketplace. "Ahh... maybe not, well its certainly lively today." she said with a laugh. "Too bad you have all that paperwork, have you ever considered hiring an Aide? You know, to help you a bit?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Neo
Sabakukage
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Sabakukage   Meeting the Sabakukage Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:01 pm

"Ah busy right right I know all about being busy" the work he had gave him all the proof he needed to back that statement up as well, twas a busy life indeed. He took note of her going to pick up his hat for him but he already had but to be polite he would thank her anyway "Thanks" he would wave the hat so she knew what he was talking about before putting it back on his head. He listened as she commented on the liveliness of the market this day and Neo had to admit it was rather lively in this case. Returning his focus back to her she would go on to say if he thought about hiring an aide of sorts, to help him with his work, and as a matter of fact he had the thought in the past but the elders told him off and shot the idea down almost instantly "you've just begun your duties you can't have someone else doing your work for you already" but that was almost over a year or so ago he was sure they would be over it now. "Yeah I've had the thought of hiring someone but just haven't found the right person yet ya know? it is a lot of work after all".
Back to top Go down
Phade
Genin
Phade

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Sabakukage   Meeting the Sabakukage Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:23 pm

Phade noticed his gesture with the hat and him saying thanks, "Oh... no problem." She replied casually. She held out her bag of fruit towards him, it contained a wide variety, apples, oranges, grapes, bananas, ect. "You hungry at all?" she asked kindly. "Yeah, I haven't been to busy lately, most of my time I've been at the tea shop or just hanging around." She wondered what kind of person he was looking for, "Ahh, well good luck with finding the right person, what exactly did you have in mind to look for in a person for the job?"
Back to top Go down
Neo
Sabakukage
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Sabakukage   Meeting the Sabakukage Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:48 pm

She would hold out her bag of fruit for him and ask if he was hungry, the real question was he ever not hungry, he would take a apple and thank her and take a bite of it. He listened as she said that she hasn't been too busy as of late and have just been hanging around and such, Neo could only wonder what hanging out almost everyday would be like, probably would get boring after awhile or maybe not. She wished him luck on finding the right person that would indeed become his aide, following up with a question of what he was exactly looking for in said person, he would finish chewing and swallow the bit of apple that he had in his mouth before speaking " well if anything I just need someone who can help me with my work but won't be strict and uptight all day everyday, we may be doing work but that don't mean we can't be chill about it, if anything it's going to be a female can't have no dude nagging me about work or I'd deck him in the jaw and that's pretty much it Female, get work done, chill enough to hang out with" it wasn't the best way to go about picking out people like that but who gives a hell, besides Neo was never one to go with what was best anyway, got to have that one different guy right?
Back to top Go down
Phade
Genin
Phade

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Sabakukage   Meeting the Sabakukage Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:55 pm

Phade watched happily as he accepted the fruit and ate from it, she always felt good after giving to people, and he was the Sabukukage, which just made her feel even better. She pulled her bag by to her person and held it down by her side. Phade listened as he mentioned what he was looking for and couldn't halp but smile, "Sounds like you want more of a friend that you can have with you during the work days." she said with a laugh. "I'm up for hire you know." Phade said with a wink, jokingly, however there was a hint of seriousness in that last statement
Back to top Go down
Neo
Sabakukage
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Sabakukage   Meeting the Sabakukage Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:00 pm

"Hey if that friend can get work done when I need um too then yeah that's what I want for sure" he would take another bite of his apple after speaking, with a smile on his face, leaving two huge dents in the once whole fruit. He listened to her say how she was up for hire she seemed to be joking but something made Neo think that could have been serious, swallowing the apple piece he would speak again, " so you think you got what it takes to be my aide huh?" he was joking ofcourse the work wasn't really that hard just tedious but hey no one had to know that other then himself.
Back to top Go down
Phade
Genin
Phade

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Sabakukage   Meeting the Sabakukage Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:08 pm

Phade watched as he took another massive bite out of the apple and she wondered if he even tasted it before it went down. She noticed his joking tone and decided to play along, "Sure, It can't be THAT hard can it? Plus no one you can trust more then a fellow Magunetto." she said, once again half joking half serious. She reached in her pouch and grabbed an orange, she then began peeling it.us
Back to top Go down
Neo
Sabakukage
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Sabakukage   Meeting the Sabakukage Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:18 pm

He listened to her as she played along with his little joke " oh you'd be surprised how hard it could be and your right if I can't trust someone raised from the same clan I was then hell I can't trust anyone can I, but hey if you think you are up for it....." he would let the sentence trail off and see if she would pick up what he was some what implying, giving people a job right on the spot ha this was rather new but it seemed to be going alright to say the least. He would take one last bite of the apple before putting it in his cloak pocket, seeing how there was no trash can around he would have to dispose of it at a later time. He watched her peel the orange, its sweet, citrus smell lingered in the spot for a bit, maybe Neo would bye somethings before he headed back home for more work and what not.
Back to top Go down
Phade
Genin
Phade

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Sabakukage   Meeting the Sabakukage Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 2:14 am

Phade's smile didn't fade, but her face grew more serious as she heard what Neo said, and noticed the tone he added to it. "Sure... I mean, if your up for hiring me, I always love to feel like I'm helping out with the village, and directly helping the Kage is pretty good for it I would think." she answered him. The idea excited her, but she recalled back to what Takeru said about all the paperwork he had to do. She realized it would be a tedious job, but it would be better then laying in the sand in the middle of the day with nothing to do. "Yeah... you know, I would be really interested in filling that job for you Neo..." she said finally.
Back to top Go down
Akuto Uchiha
Jōnin
Akuto Uchiha

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 2106

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Sabakukage   Meeting the Sabakukage Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 12:18 pm

I had been stalking the Sabakukage's awkward movements for some time now. For the past couple of weeks, he had been under my watchful eye. I had to keep an eye on how he reacted to the massacre of my hand no more than two weeks ago. It had been two weeks, and he hadn't even gone to visit the murder site. He hasn't conducted an investigation, and he hasn't appeared angry in the slightest. And I would know, I've been stalking him for this entire time. He hadn't done a thing! This was perfect. The movements of the Raksaka were completely obscured to the masses by the pointless war that we had started so many centuries ago. All was going according to plan.

This was when I decided to make my appearance known to the Sabakukage, for I would be leaving the next day to strike fear into the next village. Today, he had run into a girl in the marketplace, and I would try to ruin this delightful little flirt he had been poorly attempting to complete. I stood in the corner of the plaza they were in, under the shadow of a tall kiosk. To get the Kage's attention, I grabbed the nearest civilian, and held him above my head, causing him to begin frantically screaming in confusion. The kage would surely hear me and look my direction, and that's when I reached up and snapped the neck of the man. I dropped his limp body then looked at the kage. My black cloak covered my whole body, and the black hood hid my face, including the swirling third tomoe of the Sharingan in my eyes. All he could see was my wild grin.

"Hello, Neo Magunetto."
Back to top Go down
Neo
Sabakukage
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Sabakukage   Meeting the Sabakukage Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:49 pm

"Hey if you think you can do it be my guest I'll be glad to have ya" he was pleased to know that he wouldn't have to be doing this work alone for much longer. As they were chatting a scream erupted from behind him causing Neo to quickly turn around and search for its origin, only to see the neck of a civilian snapped, it was too late to do anything for him now. He would mourn the man later for now the threat was still present and he seemed to know Neo's name "who are you! Why are you here killing my people!" no point in acting like this was a calm scenario. This man didn't seem right, and not just because he just murdered someone right in the kage's face no it was something else, a strange sense seemed to come over him like something was trying to warn him that this man was worse then what he was making himself out to be, he was no common murderer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Sabakukage   Meeting the Sabakukage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Sabakukage
Page 1 of 1