Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Return To Roots: Meeting A Friend (Private Training)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aeran Uchiha
Genin
Aeran Uchiha

Male Character Age : 15
Ryo : 13699

The Return To Roots: Meeting A Friend (Private Training) Empty
PostSubject: The Return To Roots: Meeting A Friend (Private Training)   The Return To Roots: Meeting A Friend (Private Training) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 5:44 pm

Elkwood was a magical place, wasn't it? It was hear that in school I read that my own clan called their home. Granted, this is where most of the clan was slaughtered, but it was also where my ancestors had escaped to keep my family alive. I wouldn't even be here if not for the brave people that once lived here. Betrayed by both sides, though?

I scratched my head while I began to question my own beliefs as far as the war was going. My clan knew better than anyone that both sides of this war were just as corrupt as one another. But, I mean c'mon, I was born and raised in the Empire, how could I turn on them? But thena t the same time, the Uchiha leading the Steam village were who led the great betrayal.. I was getting very confused, and this is why I dislike politics. There's one thing I need to worry about, and that's becoming the future Tsurikage!

I began doing stretches, pulling my arms to either side of my body, doing squats and toe-touches. "Yep," I said out loud to myself, "Today begins the journey of the Legendary Rohim Uzumaki!" I then began making imaginary cheers coming from the imaginary crowds surrounding me. I bowed, and winked at the fan girls I wished were there. "Today's going to be great!" I said as I pulled out the scroll from my back. I had found it lying around in the Academy locked behind some stupid door. Why would they lock doors anyway? It's an academy for all of the kids, they shouldn't be keeping secrets.

As I reasoned with myself for why stealing this scroll, I unrolled it in front of me on the grassy ground. I was in a grassy plain along the outskirts of the small town I would now be calling home. I had arranged for the innkeeper to let me stay in the attic room, since no one stays there anyway.

The scroll was a scroll with instructions on how to become a summoner. "With two fighters in the ring at the same time, there's no way I can lose the Chuunin Exams!" I had always set my goals short. If I was going to get to the huge goal at finally putting an end to this war as the Tsurikage, I was going to need to become a Chuunin first. I sat indian-style on the ground, and started practicing the handseals that were painted one by one on the long scroll. "I wonder what my summon will be.. maybe something tough! Like a bear!"
Back to top Go down
Aeran Uchiha
Genin
Aeran Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Return To Roots: Meeting A Friend (Private Training)   The Return To Roots: Meeting A Friend (Private Training) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:04 am

I was so excited! I was going to be a summoner! Having my very own summons would surely be the first step on my journey to becoming Rohim the Gallant! The Legendary! My heart was pounding as I finished the last handseal, and I felt the palms of my hands start to tingle as my very first summon was about to appear. What would it be? A bear? A tiger? I was freaking out just thinking about it!

Something began forming in my palms, so I held them out in a bowl-shape to catch whatever would appear. After a couple seconds of painful waiting.. it happened. A poof of smoke appeared in my palms, and something appeared with them. It was.. slimy. A really big, slimy ball-type-thing was left there as the smoke faded. "What the hell?" I said as I began examining it. "Is that.. an egg?" I said as I peered closer into the translucent ball. Just then, I felt a tugging at my mind. Was it the thing in my hand? I let the tugging into my mind, and sooner than I thought, I heard an odd voice in my head. It sounded like a baby's, only it was very odd hearing something not through my ears. "I must be going crazy," I said out loud to myself. I slouched back onto my haunches and kept my gaze fixed on the softball-sized sphere in between both of my palms. There was something floating on ths inside of it, but I couldn't tell. According to the scroll, it would grow with ever time I summoned it, so I could figure out what it was sooner or later. As if on queue to confuse me further, the sphere immediately poofed away. What was that thing?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aeran Uchiha
Genin
Aeran Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Return To Roots: Meeting A Friend (Private Training)   The Return To Roots: Meeting A Friend (Private Training) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:09 pm

I got up onto my feet and began pacing around. "What the hell was that thing?" I said out loud. I was so confused. There was still hope though! Maybe it was some awesome sea serpent? I wasn't one to slither around like snakes, but they could be pretty awesome! And strong! Or maybe it was some kind of carnivorous fish! Like a piranha! Piranha summons would be so cool, yet unique. I started getting excited again, and stopped pacing next to a small pond. After skipping a few rocks across it, I decided to have another go. I sat down next to the glistening water and began performing the same handseals once more. I closed the last handseal, and the poof occurred on the ground in front of me. As the smoke faded, I saw.. a... tadpole? What?! A frog?! "How could I be so unlucky.. how is MY animal, the Legendary Rohim's animal, a frog?! This sucks!" I said in a rage as I started pacing again. I kept pacing until I turned around and noticed something.. the tadpole was flopping around hysterically, making weird grunting noises. I then started to panic. Tadpoles need water!

I grabbed the slimy thing and tossed it into the pond next to me as quickly as possible, and climbed into the water after it. I looked around the surface of the water, but saw nothing. Did it swim away? I ducked my head under the water's surface to look for it, but as soon as I got my whole head under (bowchikawowow), I felt something whip me in the nose. The tadpole had smacked me with its tail! I began to ask, "How I was I supposed to know you'd be a tadpole?" But a quick realization hit me; I was underwater. I started saying the first word, but then I started to began gasping for breath as I noticed water had filled my lungs. "Crap!" I though to myself, and hurried back up to the surface. After I finally had made it above-water, I looked down into the water to see the tadpole swimming circles around my legs. It was.. sort of.. cute. "Maybe the little guy isn't too bad.. Rohim the Gallant should be able to make this work." Upon saying that, the tadpole poofed away, and I had to begin preparing for the next summoning.

90/130
Back to top Go down
Aeran Uchiha
Genin
Aeran Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Return To Roots: Meeting A Friend (Private Training)   The Return To Roots: Meeting A Friend (Private Training) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:56 pm

I had accepted that my summons were indeed frogs, and that I wasn't going to get anything to irradically cool. Like lions. Or bears. Or wolves. I was stuck with frogs. It was a harsh thing to come to terms with, seeing as though I was so awesome, but frogs it was I guess. I would make these frogs the best damn frogs the world would ever see, and then I would be really strong! "Alright, frog, here we go again!" I yelled as I performed the handseals one more time. I finished the last seal and a poof of smoke appeared in front of me. When the smoke faded away, in its place was the tadpole once more. This time, however, it had legs on the back and it could breathe fresh air. It didn't have front legs, so it looked kind of goofy hopping around and crawling through the sand around the pond. When it reached the water, it looked much more comfortable swimming and darting about, now using its legs to thrust around through the water at higher speeds. "Is this thing ever going to be able to walk around on the land, let alone fight? My awesome fights aren't going to be in the water!" Well the only thing I could do is keep trying, right? That's my motto, never give up! I had to make this work perfectly!

70/130
Back to top Go down
Aeran Uchiha
Genin
Aeran Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Return To Roots: Meeting A Friend (Private Training)   The Return To Roots: Meeting A Friend (Private Training) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:38 pm

Alright, I was really starting to get into this. I was feeling myself grow closer to growing my frog to be able to perform in full-on bloody-knuckles combat. I began performing more handseals, and I wondered what he would look like now? At least I thought it was a he.. I suppose I could be wrong, but how would I fight with a girl? Girls can't fight!

I performed the last handseal to bring back my own special frog. I would have to keep going to get this guy to grow up! The usual cloud of smoke appeared in front of my hands, and the little frog appeared just as it had done when it was smaller. Except this time, it actually wasn't that little anymore. It had to have been at least half my size now, about three feet tall on its haunches. This time, it's skin wasn't translucent anymore, and it took on a dark orange hue with a few light purple markings here and there. It still had somewhat of a tail, and it had grown two front legs, so it could walk semi-normally for a frog. It looked as if it was much more accustomed to breathing and moving around on land. But what happened next took me by surprise. I suppose, when I read about summons, that I knew they talked, but I had been with this guy for a few hours now, and I was used to him being silent. It opened its mouth and sounded like he was about as old as me, a younger teenager with a slightly deeper voice. "Aye, you're the kid that summoned me on land as a tadpole! Didn't you know we can't breathe on land when we're that young?! Did you look up your summon family at all before you did this?" I was shocked and taken back, and replied almost flabbergastedly, "Uh, well actually.. I.." He responded, "Wait, you didn't? Well that explains why you're such a bafoon! Leave it to my family to be founded by this kid." As he said that, he shook his head and began to hop around. "Hey now, frog, you should be lucky! You and I are gonna be great fighters some day, and I'm gonna be kage some day!" He just sat there and stared at me for a couple of seconds before responding, "Well you got a long way to go, buddy. And I'm a toad, get it right, numbnuts."

The conversation continues for a couple of more hours, and we became rather close by the end of his stay. We had a few inside jokes, and we trusted each other a lot more now, but we still bickered back and fourth like two siblings. He poofed away, and I began readying myself for the next go. This summoning stuff was tiring me out.

50/130

Last edited by Rohim Uzumaki on Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aeran Uchiha
Genin
Aeran Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Return To Roots: Meeting A Friend (Private Training)   The Return To Roots: Meeting A Friend (Private Training) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:50 pm

One more.. just one more, and I knew it. He was so close to being fully grown, and I just needed to grow him up one more time. I performed the seals, and this time, I was determined. He appeared in front of me a fully grown adult toad, ready to fight. The deep orange hue of his skin was more vibrant than it had been before, and the purple markings had settled in darker, leaving what looked like elegant patterns of purple tattoos over his body. He was much taller, being about five feet tall on his haunches, matching my height. I was feeling serious now, and now that he was an adult, so was he. We began to train, throwing punches at one another, trying to learn one another's fighting styles for hours, honing ourselves as best as possible.

When it was all said and done, we had learned everything we could from one another. We sparred and talked for hours, and I had noticed that he had really changed a lot. He was much much more mature, but had not grown so much that he was not fun any longer. We still had a good laugh now and again, but there was a lot more focus on dedication and training.

Gamatoru was ready to fight, and I was now a summoner.

30/130

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return To Roots: Meeting A Friend (Private Training)   The Return To Roots: Meeting A Friend (Private Training) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return To Roots: Meeting A Friend (Private Training)
Page 1 of 1