Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tora
Tsundorakage
Tora

Female Character Age : 25
Ryo : 19101

Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest) Empty
PostSubject: Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest)   Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 2:54 am

The Location:

Tora sat atop a large pillar of stone. The pillar was situated atop a large overhanging cliff that had a beautiful blue ocean underneath and beyond it. The ocean was crystal clear and the sun was high in the sky, although Tora wasn't holding back her natural abilities, so it was unnaturally cold out, despite the bright, shining sun. Tora was there for no reason, she was enjoying the peaceful, quiet area. The only noises were the occasion chirping of birds, and the rustle of the ocean waves hitting the rocky shoreline. Her eyes were closed and she sat with her legs crossed. She was at peace, forgetting the troubles of life for the moment, something she rarely got to do, as being a Kage she was usually very busy.

KKG:
Back to top Go down
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 13500

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest)   Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:00 am

Traveling the world seemed quite the task for me, it would seem. I found myself walking along a large, overhanging cliff looking out into the ocean. The weather was a bit chilly but it didn't phase me due to the hot, Dovahkiin blood coursing through the veins throughout my body. All I could hear were the sounds of the ocean hitting the cliffside, which seemed to carry a gentle melody to my ears. The sun beating against my body from the heavens made the perfect temperature and the sounds of the waves soothed my mind. It made me wonder if this was going to be spoiled. Nothing this good ever happened outside the forests, my home.
Back to top Go down
Tora
Tsundorakage
Tora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest)   Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:11 am

Tora had been sitting in silence for quite some time, so the noise of footsteps she heard very easily. She stood up ontop of her rock pillar and opened her eyes. In the distance she saw a young man, not much older then she was. She pondered over whether she should just stay where she was or greet him. Her kind personality wanted her to do the second, but her senses as a kage kicked in, it could easily be an enemy. She drew a kunai from her equipment pack and held it close, but made sure to keep it hidden from view, behind her arm. She didn't want confrontation, but if necessary she would kill. She made no greeting, she stood there, watching the ninja, trying to identify the village he was from. She wasn't wearing any Kage garb, she left her hat and cloak at home. She was dressed more like a chunin then a kage then.
Back to top Go down
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest)   Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:24 am

To the naked eye, nobody out here could recognize me as a Kage because of how informally I was dressed. This day, I wore my usual battle-regimented, black top and pants that covered down to my ankles, a simple, black leather armband on each wrist, a pair of black military-style boots, and a black overcoat which wore loosely around my body and covered down to the bottoms of my calf muscles. My hair was in its usual style, billowing in the breeze and my belt which held my ninja tools hung slightly slanted down on my left side. When I closed my eyes to further entice my senses, I noticed a human chakra signal off in the distance. From the sight of it, he or she was atop a large pillar farther up the trail. I smiled a little and then opened my eyes as I continued walking up the path pretending that I hadn't seen him or her. For all he or she knew, I was just a young traveler seeing the sights.
Back to top Go down
Tora
Tsundorakage
Tora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest)   Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:33 am

Tora watched cautiously from her pillar for sometime before she sighed and slipped the kunai back in her equpment pack, besides, if she was attacked she could grab it in a split second anyways, as over time her hands had gotten used to moving the that position. She was still uneasy about this person but she went back to the position she was in before, but this time she kept her eyes open, watching her 'guest'. If worse came to worse she would have to kill him, which no doubt would be no problem for her, as the chances of someone being out here, that has abilities equal to that of a kage, were incredibly slim. It was getting pretty cold now, with her presence in the area. She chose not to stop her ability from doing its job, the more ice crystals in the air, the less likely she would be caught of guard from an attack.
Back to top Go down
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest)   Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:44 am

As I got closer to where this person was, I began to see just perfect enough to realize she was a woman. A beautiful one at that. My eyes widened as I got a better look at her face. I felt as though I had been enchanted by the gods with this moment, but I decided not to run to her destination because she might get the wrong idea. I then kept walking at my steady walking pace, while slightly angling my path to her position. I was locked on to her and was ready to catch my prey.
Back to top Go down
Tora
Tsundorakage
Tora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest)   Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:57 am

Tora saw him look at her for a brief moment, and noticed the slightest indication of him coming in her direction. She sighed, Enough dragging this out. she thought, as she prepared herself to spring down towards him. But she stopped herself. Instead she lept down from her pillar and stood at the base of it. Her bow on her back glistening in the sun. Her eyes closed as she listened to the sounds of the sea, enjoying the peace for one last moment before her oncoming interruption arrived.
Back to top Go down
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest)   Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:07 am

I continued walking toward her with a semi-serious look on my face, walking semi-casually so that I could still enjoy the sounds of the ocean and the warmth of the sun. After a few moments, I noticed that she jumped from the pillar to its base and just stood there for a moment. I guess she noticed me. She has good eyes. I like that about a woman. As I continued to walk toward her at a friendly pace, I waved to her as though we had met before and smiled. No harm in being kind. Just going to say hello and make simple speech with the young and beautiful lady before me.
Back to top Go down
Tora
Tsundorakage
Tora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest)   Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:18 am

As he came closer she noticed him wave and smile, she returned it with a wave and smile of her own. She rested her weight on her left leg and tilted her hip to the right, placing her right hand on her hip. "Hello... enjoying the peace of this lovely area?" she asked with a calm, kind voice. Now that he was closer she observed him further, he was a handsome young man in his late 20s. He had a look and a walk to him that told her he was wiser and stronger then most his age. Tora was the same way, many often ridiculed her for becoming Kage at her age, but she was still respected by most in her village.
Back to top Go down
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest)   Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:28 am

As I waved and smiled, I got within hearing range of her and then she waved and smiled back. Even from where I was standing, I could see her lips as though I was a foot away from her. Moments later, I closed the rest of the distance between her and I and she spoke in a kind voice. "Hello... enjoying the peace of this lovely area?" Her voice was very smooth and had a few overtones as she spoke certain syllables. I then smiled again and looked into her eyes as I spoke, looking dead into the very center of her eye. "Good day to you, miss. To answer your question, yes. I'm very much so enjoying the weather out here. Coming all the way out here was worth it. Getting to see the ocean in this scenario is wonderful. How about you? Are you here for the same reason I am?" I spoke sweetly and without stuttering, and my voice would seemingly ring out and resonate with the sounds of the waves.
Back to top Go down
Tora
Tsundorakage
Tora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest)   Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:35 am

The man spoke in a soothing voice that further rested Tora's tired spirit. "Ahh... yes I am, todays the first day in.... a long time, that I haven't been too busy to travel. I used to come here when I was just a girl. I remember throwing my brother into the ocean from there." she said with a laugh, pointing to a rather lower point in the cliff that wasn't too terribly high from the ocean. Her laugh wasn't loud and disrupting, it was gentle and quiet, yet full of sincerity.
Back to top Go down
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest)   Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:45 am

"Ahh... yes I am, todays the first day in.... a long time, that I haven't been too busy to travel. I used to come here when I was just a girl. I remember throwing my brother into the ocean from there." She sounded a little tired as she spoke but then laughed when she mentioned throwing her brother off a cliff. What a sense of humor. I love this girl even more. I couldn't help but chuckle along with her, our laughs seemingly glide together like a melody that harmonizes with its accompaniment. I then spoke to her again. "That must have been a fun day. You're lucky to have a brother to play with like that. I was an only child and never really even got much attention until I began traveling. I see no better thing to do in life than to travel the world and feel nature fill my soul with peace and beauty. Anyway, I'm going on a tangent. Would you like to sit? I'm not too busy at the moment. If you'd like, that is." I stuttered for just a moment and continued, though this woman may have noticed the little mess-up.
Back to top Go down
Tora
Tsundorakage
Tora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest)   Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:53 am

Tora smiled at him when he spoke of her brother. "Yeah... He owed me back then, I've always looked out for him. I'm sorry your an only child, although it must have its benefits as well." she said replied. When he asked her to sit she thought about it for a moment and then decided, "Sure... but where to sit." she said casually. She looked around and found a large boulder, she rolled it over next to another one and sat down on one, then motioned for him to sit. To a normal person that display of strength would seem baffling, but Tora didn't even notice her do it, her strength being normal to her.
Back to top Go down
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest)   Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 12:33 pm

Benefits, huh? Perhaps, now in the present, I felt that there were benefits from being an only child but back then I wanted to beat the shit out of my father for what he put me through. She agreed to sit with me and then proceeded to move a "sitting-sized" boulder for us to sit on and motioned me to sit next to her. I wasn't too surprised at the same time though because I could probably chuck the same boulder without too much effort at all. She's strong, too? I am really loving my luck and this woman right now. I walked over to the boulder and sat down next to her, which wasn't awkward in my personal opinion. "So it seems you know much about this place. Would you mind telling me its history?"

Last edited by Yonoowari Dovahkiin on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tora
Tsundorakage
Tora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest)   Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:19 pm

A smile peaked on the corner of her lips, "Thats just the thing, it has no history. It remains untouched by humans, for the most part. Thats why it remains so beautiful." she said, watching a bird fly in the distance. The amount of wildlife there was abnormal, at least by human standards. She sighed, and then took a deep breath of the fresh air in the area.
Back to top Go down
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest)   Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:28 pm

"Thats just the thing, it has no history. It remains untouched by humans, for the most part. Thats why it remains so beautiful." As she spoke, I felt as though I had already known her for a long time. I was amazed at how such a beautiful place had been untouched by humanity and smiled at that fact. It was similar to the beauty I see in my village. Protected by its vast forests. I closed my eyes and could feel her chakra next to me and saw that it was at peace. She really did love this place, and I grew to love it as well in the time that I spent at this place with this woman. I would never forget it for the remainder of my life. "Miss, pardon me for being rather blunt and abrupt but you are truly enchanting. Your being seemingly resonates with this place. My heart and soul feel like they are at peace here in this place, and with you. Though, I don't know if such a relationship could exist."
Back to top Go down
Tora
Tsundorakage
Tora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest)   Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:37 pm

Tora listened as he spoke his feelings. She wasn't surprised, many had fallen for her over the years, ones that didn't know she was a kage at least. She smiled, "I appreciate your kind words, but I'm afraid it couldn't... normally I wouldn't tell this to someone I just met, but this is a special case. I am the Tsundorakage, and as such my life is full of work, I'm afraid I have little time for a relationship." she said solemnly. Her work did indeed take up her time, but she did it for a reason, for her people. If she didn't do her job the village wouldn't function as well, and the people would suffer from poverty. This truth is what drived her to be the kage, and spend her youth taking care of her people.
Back to top Go down
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest)   Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:52 pm

"I appreciate your kind words, but I'm afraid it couldn't... normally I wouldn't tell this to someone I just met, but this is a special case. I am the Tsundorakage, and as such my life is full of work, I'm afraid I have little time for a relationship." The Tsundorakage. She was my enemy. What rotten luck is this. I didn't want to fight her, at least not here and now. I wanted to talk to her just a bit more. Even if for only a little more. I spoke with a tint of sorrowful understanding in my voice. "I suppose I understand your predicament. I gues in a way I'm similar because I never have time like this to just settle down and relax or even have a relationship with someone. However, just because you're a Kage doesn't mean I won't keep trying. You'd be surprised at how witty and strong I can be. On a serious note, though, I believe that your ability to run your village with the heart you seem to have, I would not be surprised at all if the village loved you. I have hardly met you and I feel as though I have known you for a long time. I can't help but smile and be proud that someone other than me has that kind of heart and influence over others." I then sighed and more sorrow came to my voice as I spoke. It was time to tell her who I was, though I really didn't want to. "Whatever happens, I want you to promise me that you will not forget my face. In advance, I mean no harm whatsoever to you or your people. I'm glad I had this short amount of time with you. I am going to tell you something that I really don't want to say, but my personality forbids it. Is that alright with you?"
Back to top Go down
Tora
Tsundorakage
Tora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest)   Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:58 pm

Tora continued sitting there listening to him. His words were kind, and spoke good of her, yet there was sorry in his voice. "Thank you, it means very much to me" she said. As he told her he had to tell her something, her smile faded, as she could tell by his voice it would not be good news. "I won't forget your face, but remember my duties come before my feelings." she warned him solemnly.
Back to top Go down
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest)   Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 2:07 pm

She said that she remember my face, so I sighed and stood up on the ground in front of the boulder, walked in front of the woman and spoke plainly with a voice that was borderline sorrow and seriousness. "I am the Tsurikage, the man of the Forest. I truly meant no harm in coming here and all that I told you is complete fact. However, just like you, I understand the inevitable fight that has to happen here. Please some day find it in your heart to forgive me for today and I hope you truly will always remember my face from this day onward." I would then walk fifteen feet in the direction of the trail that I came from and turned around, facing the young and enchanting woman. I would bow to her and speak again. "Perhaps this is all fate. Nonetheless, I was glad I found you today, and I will never forget your face for as long as I live."
Back to top Go down
Tora
Tsundorakage
Tora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest)   Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 2:14 pm

The danger of Tora's situation went from harmless to deadly in a matter of seconds. An enemy Kage? Here? She sighed as she stood up, and rubbed her head. "I have no wish to fight you, but as an agent of the empire I'm afraid I must. Your death would bring peace to my village. You seem to be a good man, but even good people must be sacrificed to atain true peace." she said at last. She took a few steps backwards, and placed hands together, not as a handseal though, but rather as a relaxing gesture to calm herself, and prepare for the difficult fight to take place.
Back to top Go down
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest)   Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 2:41 pm

"I have no wish to fight you, but as an agent of the empire I'm afraid I must. Your death would bring peace to my village. You seem to be a good man, but even good people must be sacrificed to atain true peace." As she spoke, I locked onto her with my eyes and began to see every movement she makes. This would help me most likely the most throughout this fight, though I really didn't want to fight her. The quickest route was to finish the fight before it starts, and to do this, I charged chakra throughout my body without her noticing. I also increased pressure in the top portion of my right foot to give an immediate boost to my speed, which would be an advantage to the beginning of the fight, especially since I was wearing long enough pants so that she wouldn't be able to see the change in pressure with my feet. Doing all of this easily within the seconds she spoke, I answered in perfect timing and with the same kind voice I had used earlier. "Miss Tsundorakage, please give me a good fight. I wouldn't want my lover to be weak." The instant she would begin to move, I would dash toward her at full speed and punch her stomach. However, I would keep my eyes watchful for her movements and change plans at a second's notice.
Back to top Go down
Tora
Tsundorakage
Tora

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest)   Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 8:52 pm

Lover? He assumed he had won Tora's heart with his words, she didn't want to hurt his feelings so she didn't say anything. Tora opened her eyes, they were different now, they were shining brightly with determination, but there was a glint of sadness in them as well. She began a series of complicated handseals and watched him carefully "From here on we are not friends, we are enemies. I cannot engage in friendly conversation during battle. I have no choice but to kill you." she said finally.

Chakra: 300/350

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest)   Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:30 am

I watched as she made a combination of difficult hand-signs and as she finished them, multiple spikes grew from her back and also grew a tail. These looked to be made of solid ice, which made me rather excited. This will be a great warm-up, I think. She then spoke finally. "From here on we are not friends, we are enemies. I cannot engage in friendly conversation during battle. I have no choice but to kill you." I couldn't help but chuckle once and reply one last time before I charged at her with the full extent of my abilities. "Miss Tsundorakage, if you really meant that, you wouldn't have said anything at all. However, I do have to agree with you. This is a time for battle and not for speech. I have spoken my truth and that's enough." My facial expression turned from a playful grin to a very serious and Kage-like expression. As I spoke to her, I ran an immense amount of raiton chakra throughout my body, visibly covering my body with raiton chakra and then after doing this, I ran more raiton chakra through my arms and legs -this being my signature jutsu- than the rest of my body, making my hits ever more difficult to dodge; then I activated a second portion of my signature jutsu which required fuuton chakra and allowed me to hit an extra ten inches out from my punches and kicks. Using the momentum from charging chakra into my feet earlier in our little talk before the beginning of the actual fight, I would dash toward her with my vastly increased speed and aim a punch at her stomach, while adding a kick with my right foot to her left leg in swift succession, which would fracture a bone, if not completely break it. As this all would happen, I would continue to keep my eyes locked on to her, watching every movement she makes and making adjustments to plans of action as they happened.

Chakra: 270/350

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest)   Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle of the Kage (Snow Vs. Forest)
Page 1 of 1