Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle of the Kage (Deep-Sea vs. Forest)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 13500

Battle of the Kage (Deep-Sea vs. Forest) Empty
PostSubject: Battle of the Kage (Deep-Sea vs. Forest)   Battle of the Kage (Deep-Sea vs. Forest) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 5:08 pm

Spoiler:

One day, I decided to travel around the country to get some sights of all forms of nature. By mid-day, I had arrived at a desolate, rocky area with no other signs of life aside from me at the moment. I sighed and lay down on the surface of the ground and looked up at the sky, taking in the nature around me. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sounds and touches of the ground, the air, and the sun that were all touching my body in some form or another.
Back to top Go down
Shizen Tekuta
Shinkage
Shizen Tekuta

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 5195

Battle of the Kage (Deep-Sea vs. Forest) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Kage (Deep-Sea vs. Forest)   Battle of the Kage (Deep-Sea vs. Forest) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 8:00 pm

I finally had him. I had been stalking one of the kage of the rebellion and I had finally had him in a place where I could strike. I stood behind one of the giant rocks on the terrain and prepared to jump out. I was wearing a navy blue compression suit with my Fukamigakure headband tied proudly on my forehead. The invasion had begun and as Bryn handled the rebellion capital, and I was in charge of taking down the village hidden in the forest. I began charging and climbed to the top of the rock I was behind, flying forward and landing 15 feet from the kage. The look on my face was one of determination and anger "Your village is forfeit Yoonowari, I was assigned to be the one to punish you for your crimes against the freedom of the world, and I WILL succeed." I dropped into a defensive pose with my legs shoulder width apart and my knees bent slightly to allow for quick dodging in any direction. I had no intent of letting this man leave here alive.
Back to top Go down

Battle of the Kage (Deep-Sea vs. Forest)
Page 1 of 1