Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Small Vacation: The Journey Home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shogun
Genin
Shogun

Male Character Age : 34
Ryo : 5300

A Small Vacation: The Journey Home Empty
PostSubject: A Small Vacation: The Journey Home   A Small Vacation: The Journey Home Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:06 am

Recent news had erupted throughout the streets of CHikagakure about a mysterious man advertising for an even more mysterious organization back in the small village of Elkwood in the Northern forests.

It was obviously a lead on the Raksaka, and I had to take it. Shinobu and I had become much closer, and he was travelling with me to the East. I packed both of my hidden blades, my bow and arrows, and my tomahawk.

It only took a few days to reach Elkwood, as it was not too far away, and following the main trail made for a safer journey. not many problems were encountered.
Back to top Go down
Shinobu
Genin
Shinobu

Character Age : 15
Ryo : 22403

A Small Vacation: The Journey Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Small Vacation: The Journey Home   A Small Vacation: The Journey Home Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 3:34 am

The journey with Kuruk had been an easy one, we traveled across the mountains with ease due to my experience and the forest's mazes were mo problem due to his heritage and knowledge of the lands. My family blade lay resting at my side the entire time not once being touched other than occasionally resting my wrist on the hilt. Apparently the spark of this journey was some sort of threatening organization had surfaced and it was possibly the same people that had slaughtered Kuruk's tribe. When we arrived it was not in another shinobi village but rather one of normal run of the mill people and this pleased me as it was more the norm for me back home. We arrived and began searching for leads on these attacks but so far nothing has turned up.
Back to top Go down

A Small Vacation: The Journey Home
Page 1 of 1