Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home Seaweed Home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shizen Tekuta
Shinkage
Shizen Tekuta

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 5195

Home Seaweed Home Empty
PostSubject: Home Seaweed Home   Home Seaweed Home Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:49 am

I was sitting in my office chair wearing what I was told to while in my office. It was a white robe with the word "Shadow" written in aquamarine thread on the back in kanji. I had a hat that matched the outfit. I continued to sit there, only the sound of the tapping of my pen echoing throughout my office. I had an immense amount of paperwork that still needed done, I had to deploy shinobi teams on missions to keep the villages economy going strong, regulate the reconstruction of the village, and Il Carnevale was approaching fast and preparations had to be made. I began stroking the beard on my face trying to decide whether to keep going...I quickly decided I'd go on a walk around the village instead.

I stood up from my desk and walked towards the left side of the fiber glass dome and looked out into the ocean. I couldn't help but smile, I know I had inherited a lot of trouble but it was all worth it for a place like this. From this office I could see what seemed to be miles into the ocean, every creature that could usually only be seen by fishing were right here, separated only by a panel of fiberglass. I took off my hat and placed it on my desk before scratching my head and heading to the door. I took off the robe as well and hung it on a coat rack right next to my door and then headed towards a cabinet on the right side of the room. I opened the cabinet and pulled out a black guitar case with a strap on it. I put it on my back and opened the only exit to the office, a trapdoor in the floor.

I walked down the tower steps which took me about 10 minutes before hitting the bottom. I opened the door to the main office and began to head to the door. I looked over at the blonde receptionist and nodded to her with a wink before heading out the door onto the white sand streets of my village.
Back to top Go down
Bryn T. Stormblood
Yamakage
Bryn T. Stormblood

Male Character Age : 21
Ryo : 10220

Home Seaweed Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Seaweed Home   Home Seaweed Home Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 1:35 am

(OOC: Haaaaaaa @ the title)
Back to top Go down
https://narutoprovince.rpg-board.net
Shizen Tekuta
Shinkage
Shizen Tekuta

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 5195

Home Seaweed Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Seaweed Home   Home Seaweed Home Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:14 pm

(OOC: Get outta here)

I took a few steps out of my tower and took in my surroundings. I looked around at all the beauty my village had to offer. The sun was shining through the crystal clear water and into the dome causing the white sand streets to glisten like gems. I listened to the area, it was alive with sounds from the villagers. I could hear hammers on stone from the construction workers rebuilding a nearby restaurant. Along with that I heard the laughter of the children from the Institution of Shinobi Arts just down the road. The air smelled of the ocean, a scent I had learned to love over my years of residence here. I decided that I would go visit the next generation of ninja at the institute.

I entered the main office building and approached the desk. The receptionist was a woman in her early to mid 20s with blonde hair and a very petite frame, it was obvious that she had just gotten the job. As I approached the desk I could tell I was instantly recognized as the Shinkage. She began to shake a little with a half nervous half excited smile and began to try and speak. I interrupted her and said "Are there any classes in the training field right now, or are they all in a study session at the moment?" She swallowed and said to me in a tone that was almost too quiet to understand "Y-y-yes Shinkage sir." She then began to hurriedly shuffle through paperwork for a few seconds before coming back to me and saying a little more confidently this time "Right now they are currently doing a demonstration of Taijutsu Fundamentals." I nodded to her and began to walk back into the practice field and as I opened the door I looked back to the secretary and said with a warm smile "Thank you very much."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Home Seaweed Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Seaweed Home   Home Seaweed Home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home Seaweed Home
Page 1 of 1