Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kama Hyuga

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kama Hyuga
Jōnin
Kama Hyuga

Male Character Age : 15
Ryo : 0

Kama Hyuga Empty
PostSubject: Kama Hyuga   Kama Hyuga Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:17 pm

Kama Hyuga Shinobi-template

Kama Hyuga Neji_Hyuga_Part_II

Kama Hyuga

Section 1: Basic Information

Last Name, First Name: Hyuga, Kama
Birthday: January 13
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 110 lbs

Specializations: Taijutsu, Ijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu

Elemental Affinity: Wind, Water, Earth

Village: Chikagakure

Section 2: Personality

Personality: Kama's personality is that of which his job entitles him to. He is of the ANBU, and he is also a captain in the shinobi force of Chikagakure and of the Rebellion as a whole. Because of his stealthy nature, he does not enjoy partaking in nor does he often partake in lengthy, direct combat. He relies on quick, critical strikes, as well as his medical ninjutsu to take down his opponents from the inside. He is a quiet young man, feeling slightly out of place amongst his peers and team. Although considered a genius of the Hyuga clan and reaching Jonin at age 11, he does not like showing it. He is extremely modest, quiet, and kind. Being raised by the Branch of the Hyuga, he was taught humility through service, and even now that he serves the village and not royalty, he is quick to follow orders.
Likes: Kama enjoys writing usually. With his silent nature, he usually spends his time silently watching the world around him, and often does he find inspiration for his books and poetry. When he's not on some stealth operation or assassination mission, he is usually found somewhere near one of his three teammates writing in his notebook. Kama also enjoys his new family, Zenshi the Mountain Giant and Misaki the Shadow. His new mother, and his brother in arms, have bonded severely over the past couple years. And although Kama may have been very young when he became a jounin and was paired together with them as an ANBU unit, he will remember those days for the rest of his life.
Dislikes/Fears: Kama's one fear is a very specific fear. Specifically, it's a certain way of dying that he is afraid of, simply because of the demise of his parents. They were killed through the Seal of Disobedience that the Royal Branch controlled them through for being too rebellious in their decision-making. Although Kama had his seal removed when he was placed on ANBU, he still feels his own brain beginning to burn through his skull, dying from the core of his intellect as his parents had done before him.
Motivation: Kama's duty right now is just that: duty. His world revolves around what the higher-ups tell him to do, whether is be a mission or a favor. He believes humility was best shown through voluntary service (Although getting paid for ANBU work is also a contributing factor) to those you care about. He lives to protect those he cares for, and he lives for the duties he is instructed to do for the good of the people of Chikagakure.

Section 3: Clan Information

Bloodline: Byakugan
Bloodline Ability: Members of the Hyūga clan all inherit a powerful dojutsu from the ancestors, it leaves their eyes almost featureless with the absence of both the iris and the (visual) pupils. When the bloodline trait is activated the pupils become seen slightly in the center of the eye in addition to veins branching out from the eye itself becoming pronounced, this is the Byakugan. The primary ability of the Byakugan gives the user a near 360º field of vision, except for one blind spot at the back of the neck above the first thoracic vertebra. Upon activation of the dojutsu, the wielder is granted a field of vision larger than that of normal people. The size of this field is dependent on the clan member's level of power (rank).

D rank 100 meters
C rank 250 meters
B rank 400 meters
A rank 800 meters
S rank 1600 meters

*length is detonating the radius of vision, meaning that a Hyuga can see this length in every direction

The second ability of the dojutsu is the ability to see chakra, chakra flow and even chakra circulation within a living being in color. This ability is utulized by clan members when battling and using their gentle fist style. Though genin have not yet developed their eyes enough all Hyūga of at least chunin rank can see not only the chakra of a living being but also the individual nodes through which it passes, this ability is normally put to the most use in tandem with the gentle fist style to stop or speed the flow of chakra but an advanced user of this ability has great potential as a medical shinobi given the advantage they have over any of their peers.

The third and final ability of the Byakugan is another that is unable to be used by underdeveloped eyes requiring at least special jonin level power. This ability grants not only the ability to see through solid objects within the byakugan's range of sight but also a limited telescopic version of sight that allows them to zoom in on things. Though while focusing in on something with this telescopic sight, as is obvious, their sight on other things is out of focus and blurred.

History of Clan: Those born into darkness are always watched and often feared by those born in light, this is the case for the great Hyūga clan though most people fool themselves by masking this fear as respect. In the darkness of the mountain tunnels even long before the formation of the hidden village these people thrived due to their powerful eyes, eventually opening up to others for use of their land such as the Nara, though there has always been a bit of tension between the two families due to early struggles to claim the mountain centuries ago. When the village was formed the people brought in much more light than there had been before and for the first time in generations people were able to clearly see the blank white eyes of the Hyūga, the almost demonic aura given off by people with such a look as well as their comfort in darkness was the root of the fear that grew despite the open and giving nature of the clan. Struggles broke out though due to ridicule from the newcomers, eventually some Hyūga snapped and started attacking people upon insult. Act such as this quickly led to a clan civil war that resulted in one family rising as the level headed leaders and all others being considered branch families that were seen as unstable and sometimes dangerous even though the radical Hyūga movement died out generations ago. Since then there has been much tension between the main and branch families but they keep most if not all of their disputes within the clan so outsiders including the kage are often unaware of any real problems that happen on their land.

Location of Clan:Chikagakure

Section 4: Background

Character History: Kama's history is one of struggling and confusion, but not one that was intolerable. Kama has overcome many things falling under a wide range of categories, and he has dealt with them all without succumbing to hating the world and the people in it.

The Hyuga clan is divided into two branches, and the idea is that they stem from the same tree, the same trunk. They are two parts of the same family, yet they are distinctly different. One branch rises a little higher on the tree trunk, and sprouts but a few more leaves. One branch, houses the crown and the royalty of the Hyuga. They are the Main Branch. They teach their shinobi special, royal styles of the Gentle Fist. That is, the Hyuga's Taijutsu style, the strongest taijutsu in the known world. They teach their students the Gentle Lion Fists, among other Royal jutsu. They are given many privileged opportunities and treatments, hence the name of their branch.

On the other hand, there is the lower branch. It falls shorter on the tree, and it is wilted and withered away. It is a dried, poor excuse of a branch, and struggles to stay amongst the rest of the flourishing leaves and branches. This branch is known as the Side Branch of the Hyuga Clan. This is the branch of the broken, the branch of slaves. The slaves of the Hyuga have no understanding of the word "privilege" other than the privilege of humility. They have always lived to serve the Main Branch, and through this they have learned how to be humble. Most of the Side Branch accept their duties, as well as the Seal of Obedience placed on all of their foreheads. This seal ensures that the slaves do their masters bidding, or the seal is activated and severe pain or death is inflicted on the one in question. Some, however, through the ridicule and suffering under the royals, have learned to hate the Main Branch. They obey, but with a reluctance and hatred that a cellmate presents to a warden. That is where Kama's parents step in.

Assef Hyuga and Iruma Hyuga, the father and mother of Kama Hyuga, were among those who would grow to hate the main branch of the Hyuga. From the years before Kama was born, Assef and Iruma led a secret rebellion group within the tunnels of Chikagakure. They held secret meetings, but never dared to openly protest the Royal Branch in fear of their seals being overridden. As the years went on, this small rebellion grew much larger, and eventually most of the slave Hyuga had joined it, frequently getting together to discuss this very hatred. Some years went by while these meetings continued, and the Royal Branch began to suspect something suspicious was happening. One of the Royal Branch's ANBU Hyuga volunteered to have an Obedience Seal imbedded in his forehead, and then he would infiltrate the rebellion's organization. It would be the same year as Kama's birth.

Iruma Hyuga abandoned the progress of the rebellion in order to raise her son under a normal life, one of humility and an absence of hatred. Discovering this, Assef left her in order to keep leading this rebellion. He would be planning an act of force against the Main Branch soon, an act composed solely of hatred. Hatred for those who out him into slavery, and hatred towards his son for causing his wife to abandon her ideals. Unfortunately for Assef, the Main Branch knew about the attack prior to the end of planning, and they called him into a conference. After a few hours of arguing, one of the royals stood up, and in a rage, locked the seal in Assef's head. It killed him instantly, and the rebellion was put to a halt. Iruma, who still loved her husband despite his stubbornness, went into a series of severe depression. For the first two years of Kama's life, he had a neglectful mother. Her original intention was to seclude herself to love him more, but she ended up mourning the man she loved, and loved him less.

The family that she had been assigned to noticed this, and decided to raise the baby until he would be old enough to work. They took the baby named Kama from his mother, and her depression worsened. The next time she would be seen, she would be seen dangling from a ceiling fan in the servant's quarters of her master's house. She had killed herself; she could not endure the pain. Kama was taken up to his room, and he would not be permitted to see it. He was two years old, and was too young to remember both his mother or his father. They were just two people passing by in the course of his short life. He was a slave, but the two sources of hatred had been forcibly taken out of his life, whether that be a good thing or a bad thing. Over time he would grow to realize what had exactly happened to his real parents, but their results only strengthened what the idea of hatred meant to Kama. It meant ruin for all parties involved. It was pointless, it was wasting energy, and only through humility can one prosper. He learned this at an extremely young age, and used this ideal to strengthen him as one of the brightest and youngest shinobi to come out of the Hyuga clan to date.

He was only six years of age when he graduated from the Shinobi Academy of Chikagakure, and then again he was only eight years old when he became a Chuunin, being a victor in the Confederate Chuunin exams. He was actually promoted to a rank right above Chuunin, but not quite at Jounin rank, ranking as a Special Jounin. He would remain at this rank for the remainder of the next few years of his life, before being promoted to the rank he is now among the ANBU black ops of Chikagakure. His years right after the Chuunin Exams were certainly the most eventful for his shinobi career, however, as he would meet his now three-man Shinobi team.

He was first introduced to the large man named Zenshi of the giant clan known as the Akimichi. He was a funny man, solely focused on missions and duty. I mean, Kama was always a humble man, but he never took his duty THAT seriously. Zenshi was the grunt fighter of the group, as would be expected by those that large. His clan had never really affiliated with the village, but for some reason, Zenshi was permitted to join us on a team purposed for the village. He was very serious, and often did not understand Kama's upbeat but quiet attitude and subtle humor. The other team member would be the most influential person in Kama's new life. Upon joining the team, she would be the one to remove the Obedience Seal form Kama's forehead. He was always willing to do the Main Branch's bidding, because really what better did he have to do other than train, but knowing that the life-threatening seal was no longer bound to his face would be a huge wave of relief for Kama. Then, seeing that he was a slave and in need of a proper home, the Jounin mentor of the team named Misaki of the Nara Clan, took him in as her own son and gave him a normal place to stay.

She was much older than he, roughly by about 20 years, and not knowing his real mother, Kama was reluctant, but happy, to accept the offer. Being raised how he was raised, he is mostly caught cleaning around the house and spending time with the house pets. He also makes the meals for the family, as well as spends most of his time training with his captain. He was, and is, extremely happy with his new life, and will never let her out of his protection. It was under her training that he would soon become a Jounin and be introduced to the ANBU black ops.

It has been 7 years since Kama joined the Kama-Misa-Shiz team of shinobi, and his life couldn't be going any better. He will always be the silent, watchful guardian of the team, striking his opponents silently and critically whilst also healing his fallen comrades. He is now a Jounin at only 15 years of age, and is considered to be the prophetic child of the Hyuga clan because of his remarkable talent. He continues to live and serve the Nara family from Misaki's household, and he continues to humbly serve the village, in silence, as a member of the infiltration and intel-gathering team of ANBU black ops in Chikagakure. He is happy, but does not boast it, he would much rather hold that small, subtle grin on his face to try to brighten others' days. He does not hate the world that killed his parents nor does he hate it for throwing him into slavery. He embraces his life, and he thanks it for giving him the family he never had, and the freedom to enjoy it. He now fights for the Rebellion so that others may feel the same freedom as he.

RP Sample: I stood atop a hill overlooking the small, river town of Elkwood. It was rather large for being considered a "small" village, being several miles of civilization surrounded by trees. Today, as my spies have told me, the Empire officials hold court in their village of Morigakure across the ocean, which gives me plenty of time to take this before they can arrive. Gaining control of this village will grant the Rebellion and I control of the entire Northern Hemisphere.

A cigar plastered into my mouth, I had a wild grin on my face. Today would be the day that I began the end. I was tired of feeding all of the refugees and suffering folk of my village, and this war needed to end.

Standing behind me stood a battalion of roughly 300 shinobi, armed from all three of our allied villages, under one banner. I had already given the pre-battle peptalk, so the only thing left to do was to begin the assault, and take control of the village. We would set back the plans of the Empire with this strike, so the battle was an asset through and through. I raised my closed fist into the air, and shouted, "For the Confederation, for Freedom! Attack!" And with that, I pointed my fist down at the village, and the shinobi behind me stormed the hill and began the assault. A few kunai armed with explosive tags were arced into the air, and toppled the corners of a few buildings.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I shouted as I surged electricity into my muscles. My hair began to flicker yellow, and then back to white until eventually it was standing on end and completely yellow. The pupils in my eyes vanished, and they glowed bright blue, and an aura of flickering lightning surrounded me. I then charged at the nearest building, and aimed at one of the lower support corners. With a wind up and a powerful, well-aimed punch, the corner of the building flew back inward into the building, causing the building to tremor and begin to collapse. I charged into the rest of the town to join my soldiers.

My soldiers had been given the order to capture any opposing shinobi in the area alive for questioning if possible, and all civilians were to be tagged and captured as well. Anyone who tried to run or wouldn't permit to be captured was to be killed.
Back to top Go down
Kama Hyuga
Jōnin
Kama Hyuga

Male Character Age : 15
Ryo : 0

Kama Hyuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kama Hyuga   Kama Hyuga Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:10 am

This is a bump regarding the completion of this app.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

Character Age : 42
Ryo : 26331

Kama Hyuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kama Hyuga   Kama Hyuga Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:16 am

The only issue i have is the age of 15 for the Jonin and the 8 year old S.Chuunin in the background. Jounin is meant to be a highly elite position for those of suitable body and mind. Now while he may be a prodigy, physically he wouldn't be up to scratch at 15, I'll leave it up to you ultimately but its the only thing i'd be iffy about. Let me know what you're doing and i'll approve it.
Back to top Go down
Bryn T. Stormblood
Yamakage
Bryn T. Stormblood

Male Character Age : 21
Ryo : 10220

Kama Hyuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kama Hyuga   Kama Hyuga Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:33 am

Well, the idea was to make him young enough to still want a mother, and since all he's ever known is washing dishes and fighting, I figured it'd be ok to make him Kakashi-status
Back to top Go down
https://narutoprovince.rpg-board.net
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

Character Age : 42
Ryo : 26331

Kama Hyuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kama Hyuga   Kama Hyuga Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:35 am

Fairynuff then.

Approved

*Too lazy to get a gif*