Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

Male Character Age : 23
Ryo : 5803

Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open) Empty
PostSubject: Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open)   Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:57 pm

I woke from a light sleep after being plagued with nightmares most of the night. The reoccurring imagery of my family farmstead burning tortured my sleep. A constant reminder as to why I chose the path I'm on. I grabbed my mask and placed it on my face, then threw on my cloak over my normal attire of black skinny jeans and a plain white t-shirt covered by a red jacket.

I took off to wander the streets, looking for a man that I'd acquired a lead on in a previous assignment. I had no knowledge of him or this group called the Raksaka, just that there was a Fukushu Uzumaki located in Aerogakure and he knew about this group. I silently wandered about, listening to the hustle and bustle that surrounded me, trying to discern a name or location that might aid in my search.
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

Female Character Age : 14
Ryo : 13100

PostSubject: Re: Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open)   Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:39 pm

Kushino watched the man from afar, she could tell he was obviously an outsider from another Village and judging from his features he was from The Empire. Cautiously Kushino followed him, remaining silent and and moving when it was needed. What ever he was here for she would in some way figure it out. Kushino knew her presence would not remain hidden for long so she pulled out her Stats book alongside a pen. Kushino drew the man in her book from head to toe with a description on the way he moved, she was studying him. Done writing Kushino attempted to put her pen away but instead it dropped landing right behind the visitor, her body tensing up hoping he wouldn't have noticed.
Back to top Go down
Fukushu Uzumaki
Jōnin
Fukushu Uzumaki

Male Character Age : 17
Ryo : 3300

PostSubject: Re: Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open)   Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:41 pm

After speaking with Shinobu I decided to take another walk around the village, it seems like that's all I could do if I wasn't researching the Raksaka. I was wearing my black and white robe with Ribenji strapped to my back again with my long red hair tied up in a spiky pony tail. The people of the village were the same as usual, running around with their daily lives completely unaware of the war I'm trying to wage for their sake.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open)   Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:10 pm

I continued walking the streets, silently checking about the markets and storefronts for my target. It wasn't long into it that I'd accumulated a follower, though I didn't know what he/she looked like, I'd just noticed the footsteps that were synchronized with mine for over a half a mile. I allowed my chakra sensory to now activate and I could sense the presence behind me. As I did this, I heard a pen hit the ground and roll to a stop on the back of my heel.

I stopped, turned around, picked up the pen, then returned it to the female. I looked her directly in the eyes through the slits in my mask, but took a mental note of her appearance in case I'd need it in the future. I'd also noticed the notepad. No doubt she was taking notes on me, not everyday that a cloaked man wearing a mask wandered through the streets, but it was also the oldest trick in the book to take notes on your targets. Common knowledge if that.

I turned around and without saying a word, returned to what I was doing. Looking and listening for anything about a Fukushu Uzumaki.
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

PostSubject: Re: Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open)   Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:40 pm

Kushino felt her body tense up as the man in the mask turned around, handing back the pen he turned back around and practicably ignored her, her fists clenching in annoyance almost breaking her pen in half. Kushino grabbed the man by the shoulder, trying to get his attention ''I want to know why your here!'' she asked trying not to sound too rude. Kushino walked around in front of him so she could block him from continuing on. ''You're obviously looking for something or someone and I want to know what?!'' She added.
Back to top Go down
Fukushu Uzumaki
Jōnin
Fukushu Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open)   Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:48 pm

The sound of a scuffle quickly caught my attention, I turned and saw Kushino yelling at a random man. She always did stuff like this, that was the problem with people with her personality type, they have to know everything about everything. I approached the two of them with a calm expression on my face and grabbed Kushino's forearm, gently pulling it from the man's shoulder while saying to her "Kushino...let the man have his secrets, you don't need to know everything." I would let go of her forearm and turn to the man, extending my arm outward to shake his hand and said with a smile "I'm sorry for the trouble sir, my name is Fukushu Uzumaki, and this is my sister Kushino." I would look back at Kushino to make sure she was behaving while I waited for a response from the man.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open)   Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:00 pm

I was about to return to my business when this girl grabbed me. I was searching, I had no time to deal with her. To my surprise a man walked up and removed her and told me his name. Fukushu Uzumaki. That was easy enough, he came to me.

"Fukushu Uzumaki. It's you I'm in search of."

I reached my arms and gently lowered my hood, then cocked my mask to the side of my head.

"I'm Yuurei Hageshi. I think you might have information on something I'm interested in, but I'd rather discus this in private, if that's alright."

My well formed sentences seemed slightly stoic and creepy, but I didn't mean for them to be. My quiet personality made social interaction slightly awkward some times. I needed a place I was more comfortable with to talk.

"Lunch?"

I gestured at a small store to the left and waited for the man to reply.
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

PostSubject: Re: Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open)   Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:17 pm

Kushino once again felt like she was being treated as a child, first by her Older Brother Fuku and then by this strange new man, it annoyed the heck out of her. Slumping her body Kushino mumbled under her breath. Kushino heard the man say lunch and immediately knew if she didn't act fast enough she would be shooed away from the interesting conversation that was about to take place ''Right this way sir!'' she said linking arms with the man and dragging him to the store.

A worried look crossed her face, she knew at some point later she would get some big lecture about no being so nosy and acting more like Genin from Fuku but heck that was later, now was the time to misbehave. Kushino pulled out a chair for the man and sit on the other eyes widened as she await her Brother to join them ''This oughta be good'' she whispered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Fukushu Uzumaki
Jōnin
Fukushu Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open)   Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:27 pm

I facepalmed as my sister dragged the older man away. Just like her, afraid of being left out so she forced her presence upon us. I guess it wasn't too bad though, I actually liked my sister unlike most siblings. I walked in after them in the restaurant and sat at the table with them before looking at the man and getting to business, a look of severity on my face "So, what is this information you have for me?" The information could only pertain to one thing if it was going to be of any importance to me at all. The Raksaka.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open)   Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:46 pm

I felt my body being dragged into the restaurant by this female. I didn't like it. I took the seat as she pulled it out and placed my mask on the table. I waited for Fukushu to take his seat, but was surprised when the girl sat down as well. She couldn't hear this, or at least I didn't want her too.

"Um, excuse me, but by private, I meant Mr. Uzumaki and I."

I hoped that she'd take a hint and leave, she was far to social for me. I then heard Fukushu take his seat and ask me a question.

"I was wondering if you knew information about a group called "The Raksaka." I came across a file on one of my contracts that contained information about you and this group, but said nothing about who they were or what they did."
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

PostSubject: Re: Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open)   Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:37 pm

Kushino listened closely to the conversation at hand, strange enough she already knew about The Raksaka, she had been doing research for her Brother for awhile as out of them both she was a closet nerd. Kushino pulled out her book and pen once more she had some information written down but was uncertain if she should show it to the stranger or not. Kushino gave a long glance at Fuku as if asking 'Should I?'.

Kushino was interrupted by the new man asking her to leave, an annoyed looked crossed her face but she just ignored it. He was right in asking her to leave but she was the one who carried the most information about the group known as The Raksaka. Kushino gleered at Fuku a moment more, her hands still clenching the small book in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Fukushu Uzumaki
Jōnin
Fukushu Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open)   Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:15 pm

I put my hand up to Kushino signaling for her to stay and the said to the man "No it's fine, anything you have to say to me you can say in front of her." He then proceeded to ask me his question, and I looked at him skeptically. This was a random man asking me for information on an organization that nobody is supposed to know exists. It was quite possible that this man was a spy for the Raksaka attempting to see what I have of them. I responded to him "I have no idea what you're talking about, and if I did what makes you think here, in a public restaurant, is the time or place to discuss something of that manner.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open)   Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:57 pm

I was a bit taken back as the man allowed for the girl to stay, but I decided it was okay. After making my statement the man looked skeptical and claimed to have now knowledge on the group. A statement I knew to be very false. I reached into my bag and pulled out a thin file and set it on the table.

"Like I said before, I found a file on a contract of mine. Here is that file; your name is clearly printed there."

I pointed at the section regarding the man's name.

"You see, I'm an assassin, a freelance on at that. I kill for peace and justice, mainly to end the war and crimes that come with it. I was sent to kill a high ranking Imperial officer. This was in his possession."

I explained myself. I was severely uncomfortable exposing this information, but I needed to find out about this group. If they were evil, they needed stopped and I wanted in on it.
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

PostSubject: Re: Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open)   Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:39 pm

Kushino listened carefully as the man spoke, he claimed to be an Assasin but in reality he knew nothing about The Raksaka. He planned to stop this group but on very little knowledge and made him think that Fuku would even share the information we had. Kushino studied the man wondering about his true intentions, did he really want to stop this group or was after some kind of edge for his side in the war. Kushino peered over the paper, she kept herself quite so Fuku could do all the talking, afterall she was only there on her Brothers orders.

Kushino placed her hand onto the book once more before placing it back into her bag, Fuku was right now was not the time.
Back to top Go down
Fukushu Uzumaki
Jōnin
Fukushu Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open)   Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:25 pm

I was getting quite annoyed. I believed the man had found information on me, and I KNEW that it was legitimate, but talking about it in a restaurant was not the best place which I thought would be obvious. I simply looked at him and said slowly "I have no idea what you're saying, maybe its all these PEOPLE around making it harder to hear." I would continue looking at him seeing if the message got through.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open)   Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:56 pm

I nodded as the man commented about the restaurant. I knew there had to be some place more private, but I couldn't take him to my apartment. I had to much information stashed away about previous contracts and my current contracts. Rule #1: Don't talk about contracts past, present, or future. Therefore, he would have to lead the way.

"Right, these people are talking really loud. Why don't you and your lady friend take me to a more peaceful location?"

I paid my check and scarfed down the food that I'd received moments before. I'd then wait for Fukushu to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

PostSubject: Re: Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open)   Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:12 am

Kushino nodded in agreement, it was time they found a more private place, the subject at hand wasn't a matter to be thought of or even spoken about lightly. Kushino ordered herself a carton of milk and paid before so she had something to sip on while they traveled to their destination. Kushino turned her attention to Yuurei ''So you say your an assasin and yet you spoke so freely before my Brother mentioned something?, Seems to me like you could use more experience'' Kushino said cheekily as a smirk crossed her face.

Kushino stood stretching her arms then turned her attention to Fuku ''Shall we be off then Brother?'' She said placing her Book and pen into her bag alongside her Carton of Milk. Kushino placed a tip on the table for the wait staff just out of kindness.
Back to top Go down
Fukushu Uzumaki
Jōnin
Fukushu Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open)   Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:25 am

I stood up and nodded to my sister saying "Yes Kushino, we should get away from this assassin, it would be a shame if he attacked us and made us late for OUR MEETING IN THE PARK AT MIDNIGHT." I emphasized this last part to signify that this was where we were to meet to continue the discussion. I then put my arm around Kushino and began to head to the door, turning my head over my shoulder smirking at the man.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open)   Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:35 am

I got up and followed them out the door, placing my mask back on my face and flipping my hood back up onto my head.

[Skip to Midnight]

I stood in the park, just a few minutes until midnight. The air was cool and the village was silent. Something about this place made it eerie at night. I was waiting for Kushino and her brother to show up. I just hoped that they weren't going to leave me hanging. A gust of wind blew, rustling the trees and breaking the silence. It was still creepy as fuck, though.
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

PostSubject: Re: Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open)   Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:44 am

Kushino was ready to meet this man named Yuurei, the assasin from where ever he said. Kushino skipped along the path, in reality Aerogakure was a dead place at night, especially after midnight. It had something to do with the Samurai way or something but either way it was still creepy even after living there for so long. Kushino smiled happily until she was pulled up by Fukushu to be silent and quiet, yet another lecture from her Brother, she saw no point in being silent everyone was asleep!. Listening to her Brother Kushino got behind him and moved silently through the park, they would seen be nearing this man. HECK she could even see him and he wasn't doing a great job of seeming invisible, mind you she couldn't talk all she wanted to on the way there was sing and skip. ''There he is Brother'' she said pointing to a dark hooded figure under some tree's.
Back to top Go down
Fukushu Uzumaki
Jōnin
Fukushu Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open)   Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:51 am

Once I saw the man in the park I nodded and began to walk out motioning for Kushino to follow me. Once I got to the man I nodded and said to him with a smirk "Jesus Christ dude, I thought you'd never get the hint." I then approached him and said "Now tell me again how you know who I am and how you know about the Raksaka?" I was curious about the man and how he obtained such information.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open)   Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:08 am

As I watched the brother-sister duo approach, I heard Fukushu crack a joke about my not picking up his hint. He then got serious and asked who I was and how I knew about the Raksaka.

"Like I said earlier, my name is Yuurei. I am an assassin. On one of my personal contracts, I came across this file, which contained information about the organization known as Raksaka, as well as a Fukushu Uzumaki. That is you, correct?"

I pulled out the file from earlier and held it out toward Fukushu.
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

PostSubject: Re: Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open)   Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 5:15 am

Kushino glared Yuurei down as they approached, he really did seem like an assassin. Kushino listened as the two crossed conversations and watched as Yuurei held out a file. Kushino was curious about how someone outside of Aerogakure would know about Fuku, since they moved there they had been incredibly secretive and cautious, why now all of a sudden was the outside world so curious about him?.
Back to top Go down
Fukushu Uzumaki
Jōnin
Fukushu Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open)   Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:36 pm

I would take the file and begin going through it. It was true, it was all here the information on me, the fact that they were watching me with this seal, everything. I nodded and said to him "Well this information is definitely legitimate...and yes, I am Fukushu Uzumaki. May I ask what you want from me?"
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open)   Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:14 pm

I nodded to him and then spoke when he asked what I wanted from him.

"I want to stop whatever these Raksaka are, but first I need to know what they are and what their after. If you're part of a take-down organization, I want in on it."

[From this point, Kushino's post won't be required for Fukushu and Yuurei to continue posting. If there is something of importance, then she can post freely.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open)   Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next