Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fukushu Uzumaki
Jōnin
Fukushu Uzumaki

Male Character Age : 17
Ryo : 3300

Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open)   Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:38 pm

So he wanted in did he? I was in need of more people and if he claimed to be an assassin so he had to have some potential, but I had to make sure he was going into it for the right reasons. "Why do you want in on it?"
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

Male Character Age : 23
Ryo : 5803

PostSubject: Re: Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open)   Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:49 pm

The man questioned me on why I wanted in. What an easy response.

"I'm in it to stop this god-forsaken war. I made a pledge to myself to stop it and any crime that comes with it. If these Raksaka are contributing to the war, I'll gladly help in taking them down."
Back to top Go down
Fukushu Uzumaki
Jōnin
Fukushu Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open)   Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:39 pm

I chuckled as he mentioned the war and then said to him "My fight against the Raksaka has nothing to do with the war between the empire and rebellion, if that's all you have then I'm afraid I can't let you in."
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open)   Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:44 am

"Well, if they're planning anything evil, count me in. I need a break from the war anyway."
Back to top Go down
Fukushu Uzumaki
Jōnin
Fukushu Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open)   Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:49 pm

I don't know what came over me, but I decided to allow the guy into the group. Something about him showed me he had potential. I began speaking "Alright, you're in, meet me at this location in one week for your official initiation." Then without a word a began walking back into the village, it was too late for this shit.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open)   Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:58 pm

I nodded and watched as Fukushu walked away. I decided it was time for some sleep as well. I began walking to my apartment as I looked into the night sky. This place was creepy in the dark. I should've known this, but I didn't. I probably would never get used to this.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open)   Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Probing for Information (Fukushu/Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2