Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dude, Let's Get Baked [mission]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsuyo Akimichi
Genin
Tsuyo Akimichi

Character Age : 17
Ryo : 14900

Dude, Let's Get Baked [mission] Empty
PostSubject: Dude, Let's Get Baked [mission]   Dude, Let's Get Baked [mission] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:41 pm

So i was sent to this bakery to help out, and the manager puts me at the pie station. He tells me to start taking orders at the counter and make the pies they order. Today's special pies are, banana cream pie, and apple pie. My first customer orders a apple pie and i tell him, "apple pies are 25% off." So i make his pie and he ordered a second pie, Chocolate peanut butter pie. So i make him the pies and he is on his way, and the line starts to get bigger, and bigger. I get a little bit of a break because people start to order cookies, and cakes. One man orders 3 banana cream pies, and i say to him, "all these are 25% off price." This man looked very happy, and i was pleased to make him these pies, i think i made his day. A poor man enters the shop and asked me, "sir, can i have a free cookie please i need food i'm starving." The manager said its store policy that we give the poor, and hungry a free cookie. This poor man walked away with a smile on his face, i felt very good for what i did.
Back to top Go down
Tsuyo Akimichi
Genin
Tsuyo Akimichi

PostSubject: Re: Dude, Let's Get Baked [mission]   Dude, Let's Get Baked [mission] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:47 pm

Customers start poring in the doorway, and we are stocking up the display glass with the goods. The most popular item is the cookies, and we are constantly making cookies, and pies. Cakes are a little overpriced today so not many people are buying those today, which is okay because that's less for us to make. Two ladies order 3 pies each, i get flabbergasted when i take this order because that is six pies to make. I quickly make 3 of the pies, and they start to get angry. I say, "i'm sorry i'm making them as fast as i can, you are going to have to wait like everyone else." The line is starting to die down after 12:00 P.M, and we are getting tired. We have a total of 345 cookies sold in the past three hours, and they are still being sold. The total of pies sold is 54 so far, and they are still being sold surprisingly. The manager soon said, "there is going to be another rush soon so get ready ladies, and gentlemen.
Back to top Go down
Tsuyo Akimichi
Genin
Tsuyo Akimichi

PostSubject: Re: Dude, Let's Get Baked [mission]   Dude, Let's Get Baked [mission] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:59 pm

The second rush finally arrives, and we were prepared for it with a whole glass display case full of goods. After one hour, 45 cookies, 12 pies, and 4 cakes were sold. The manager is very happy with the amount of sales we are making. I accidentally drop a pie on the floor, this is wasting time and money when i'm cleaning this up. After i clean up i noticed there are a lot of people in line for pies. When i see this, i quickly make their pies as fast as i can, seeing they are already to pay for their pies. After i take all their orders, i start to clean up seeing people are leaving with their desserts, and pastry's. The manager closes up shop and we start to clean up, and we all start to go home. I was proud of my work today, i think everyone was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dude, Let's Get Baked [mission]   Dude, Let's Get Baked [mission] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dude, Let's Get Baked [mission]
Page 1 of 1