Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dude, Let's get baked [Mission]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neru
Genin
Neru

Male Character Age : 22
Ryo : 12000

Dude, Let's get baked [Mission] Empty
PostSubject: Dude, Let's get baked [Mission]   Dude, Let's get baked [Mission] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 6:11 pm

Neru was recommended by a "friend" that he could get ryo from doing work at a bakery. The idea of working at a bakery wasn't something Neru enjoyed, especially since he hated sweets, but he had to pay his bills somehow. The bakery was one of the shops that wasn't too crowded or deserted. It had an average audience as it was near the market.

Neru entered the bakery and asked the chef who was at the register along with 2 other employees, for the job they gave out. They accepted Neru and asked him what can he do for the bakery. "I can make an Apple strudel, my mother taught me when I was young, even though I hate it. But I love apples." Neru told the chef.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Dude, Let's get baked [Mission]   Dude, Let's get baked [Mission] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 6:44 pm

"That's alright, we don't need a chef right now, the bakery has me." The chef boasted. "You can help me cook the food or you could work at the register". "I'll work at the register, meh" Neru replied in a bored tone. "Alright then!" The chef said as he smacked Neru's back. Neru's eyes twitched for a second as he headed towards the register. He wanted to keep the job so he made sure not to mess with the chef.

For 20 minutes, Neru worked at the register. He took orders from people of all ages, from children to seniors. As usual, he gave strange comments on each customer's orders.

After that, Neru talked to the chef if he could do anything else, the chef told him he could help in baking sweets, in particular, the chef wanted to know the recipe of his mother's apple strudel.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Dude, Let's get baked [Mission]   Dude, Let's get baked [Mission] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:18 pm

"Hmm...why is that?" Neru asked. The chef replied "Well we could cook something else". Neru sighed and took up the offer. It wasn't like him to do this, but he wanted to see how is mother's apple strudel was like.

Neru gathered the ingredients for the apple strudel and handed them to the chef. The chef started baking the strudel, for that time Neru helped in stirring the dough and other tedious jobs, such as bringing different eqiupment for the dish. The end result was 26 freshly baked Apple strudels, taking the time of 4 hours in total. The chef allowed Neru to taste one apple strudel. Neru as expected didn't like it so much, but it reminded him of his childhood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dude, Let's get baked [Mission]   Dude, Let's get baked [Mission] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dude, Let's get baked [Mission]
Page 1 of 1