Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome Home, Now Go Away [Raksaka Attack]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Takeshi
Genin
Takeshi

Character Age : 45
Ryo : 3600

Welcome Home, Now Go Away [Raksaka Attack] Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Home, Now Go Away [Raksaka Attack]   Welcome Home, Now Go Away [Raksaka Attack] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:06 pm

I stood before the giant doors of Chikagakure and smirked, such things could never hope to keep out one such as myself and if this was their most prized line of defense then I was in for a rather boring afternoon as I retrieved my prized possession. I walked to the doors and melded my way through them, leaving a large human sized hole behind me as I did to make sure everyone would know what was going on if they missed the activities of today. Upon entering I was greeted with what appeared to be ANBU Blacks OPs, only one of which seemed to recognize me from my file in their bingo books. "You're....you're..." "The Red Storm, Takeshi Kinzoku. And I'm not here for you so stand down or be destroyed." They all shifted for a moment before getting locked into position, their fear was easy to see and they knew there was no chance of them stopping me without perhaps the entirety of this village even as it was packed with the shinobi of three. Another smirk as well as a slight chuckle escaped me now, "well at least you have more balls than those Stormbloods, I would ask where they are but I had fun killing them off. So if you don't mind I have to kill you now and move on." The battle would last less than two seconds as they all came at me at once to hope for a chance but it was wasted blood on their part. As I walked away cracked open skulls and liquid iron made a mess on the cavern floor. My hand went up and I felt around for my prize, my precious as it were, and could feel slight signals coming from deeper in the cave. It seemed these fools had actually managed to move my hammer but not very far so I would make my way deeper into the village and never once take my eyes of the path leading to my precious.
Back to top Go down
Meng
Genin
Meng

Character Age : 18
Ryo : 1500

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home, Now Go Away [Raksaka Attack]   Welcome Home, Now Go Away [Raksaka Attack] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:23 am

After her last episode of having whined about not having found anything of interest she had finally gotten over it...Well somewhat..Her lip was still jutted out and well she wasn't thinking about her weapon all though no one was going to touch it. She was just sitting in the middle of the street her elbows placed lightly on her thighs and her chin placed perfectly in her hands she was indeed angry and her stomach was killing her but finally! It hit her and she popped up with her Katana in hand and ran off like a wild woman, little did she see in the distance what was really going on and so she had finally made it to the ramen shop and order herself the biggest bowl of Ramen ever!; It was without a doubt the most beautiful thing she had ever seen, so much so she started sweet talking it. Saying things like, "Oh my baby, you are looking so good. Did you miss me Honey? Oh I missed you tooooooooooooooooooo oh so much much much!" she squealed before beginning to devour the Ramen like some sort of monster not bothering to chew at all and at the last drop that hit her belly she was satisfied. Money well spent on Ramen! then she looked back her face was a tad serious before going out side and jumping high off into the air, landing before the stranger who entered Chikagakure a loud thud sounded and the dust kicked up a good ten meters. She stood up right and waved at him though she didn't know him and laughed and screamed out, "HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" at him. What was wrong with her? No one knew and well no one was expecting her but better safe than sorry they always say!
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Genin
Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home, Now Go Away [Raksaka Attack]   Welcome Home, Now Go Away [Raksaka Attack] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:31 am

I looked at the girl that had decided to get in my way, a dead gaze locked onto her with m red eyes as my massive frame towered over her. I didn't quite know what to think though the shouting had gotten on my nerves which was never a good sign, "Out of the way kid, I have business to attend to." My hand started twitching as the signal between me and my hammer started acting up. As the girl looked at me no doubt she would start to recognize who stood before her, the infamy of my crimes before I was landed in Unmei Downs was enough that even in the academy people were taught of the nightmare's brought to life by my hand. Namely the massacre of Chikagakure.
Back to top Go down
Meng
Genin
Meng

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home, Now Go Away [Raksaka Attack]   Welcome Home, Now Go Away [Raksaka Attack] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:34 am

"Well no can do! Mr...Um...Who are you?!?!?!?" she pointed her finger this was obviously a stranger! And Strangers meant Danger...No...No no no this wasn't going to happen but she smiled, "Well nevermind! MY NAME IS MENG SEINARU!" she held out her hand and laughed some though not giving him enough time she started to "examine him." Whoa, nifty outfit ya got there, Mr.!" She was afraid of no one but she certainly wasn't a fool to fight though she could be some sort of distraction at least, pester him for a little, it would be fun!
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Genin
Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home, Now Go Away [Raksaka Attack]   Welcome Home, Now Go Away [Raksaka Attack] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:39 am

A crowd was starting to form around me which caused my guard to raise, a bit of chakra was building up inside me now for a bit of insurance in case this got out of hand. One of the older men seemed to recognize me from the old days and started whispering things to the people around him who in turn whispered to those next to them and so on. I shook my head, I had hoped to not draw to much attention to myself today but that might not be possible soon. "Look kid, move or I move you."
Back to top Go down
Meng
Genin
Meng

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home, Now Go Away [Raksaka Attack]   Welcome Home, Now Go Away [Raksaka Attack] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:43 am

NO CAN DO MR! You see I just barely got here and I don't know who you are so I have to get to know you. So! Lets chat!" She was from the heavens and had no clue of the danger but it was alright with her! she was just trying to be your friendly neighborhood Seinaru. She still examined crawling up his back to examine the quality of his outfit and any other attire he had on, She looked like a spider trying to nest somewhere and it was quite odd. whilst the crowd watched her like some crazed nutcase she began to sniffle at him, he smelled unique and began to lick him smacking her lips every two licks to try and get an acquired taste. She couldn't put her finger on it..Blossoms..Roses..Chrysanthemums...
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Genin
Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home, Now Go Away [Raksaka Attack]   Welcome Home, Now Go Away [Raksaka Attack] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:48 am

A man who was spoken to about me decided to make a comment out loud rather than to continue the chain of whispers. "Its..the demon of the mountain!" I flicked open my hand as the metals in my bloodstream formed into a blade around and extending from my middle finger. I dashed over to the man and shoved the blade in and pulled up to gut him like a fish. "I prefer Takeshi, but if we must degrade ourselves to petty name calling then I have no problem acting like a child back at you." I looked back to the kid, the man's blood still spraying across my face as I chuckled, "Still want to get to know me?"

340/350
Yubi no ken:
Back to top Go down
Meng
Genin
Meng

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home, Now Go Away [Raksaka Attack]   Welcome Home, Now Go Away [Raksaka Attack] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:52 am

She blinked some and her eyes widened, before nodding she was more than happy to see what was just preformed "I live in the Anghor mountains, not much to do there. But I prefer the quiet time!" She said before laughing, having danced around him like a girl which in a manner she was still said little girl ducking under his blade like it was some sort of game it was great to meet new people side from the boring chika people! and she just sang to herself some old japanese songs as she danced around him having pranced like a little princess on the best day of her life.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Genin
Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home, Now Go Away [Raksaka Attack]   Welcome Home, Now Go Away [Raksaka Attack] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:58 am

As I sliced the man open the general reaction was to run away screaming, all with the exception of the girl. Rather than running she seemed rather at peace and was just dancing around without a care in the world. I licked a bit of the blood off my face and dispelled the jutsu to return my hand to normal before walking over to her chuckling, "Come with me, I need to pick something up but I've taken interest in you." I would start walking down the road calmly among the chaos as though it were any other normal day.
Back to top Go down
Meng
Genin
Meng

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home, Now Go Away [Raksaka Attack]   Welcome Home, Now Go Away [Raksaka Attack] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:01 am

Ooookay! She yelled allowed before hopping on his back. She smiled as she looked around she felt as if she were somewhere high having seen everything for having been so short she could never just walk around or stand around to see anything but more so she was just..there and there was nothing to see for just being there and it was absolutely boring so this was even better! Ten times better!
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Genin
Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home, Now Go Away [Raksaka Attack]   Welcome Home, Now Go Away [Raksaka Attack] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:06 am

She hopped on my back which was a tad surprising but I shrugged to adjust her and kept on my way, looking forward as I spoke and continued on towards my stolen weapon. "So then Meng, you really have no idea who I am do you? Thats pretty impressive." I held one hand out in front of me as I walked, the vibrations coming from the hammer's signal were growing stronger. I turned down a street corner and continued on towards the signal.
Back to top Go down
Meng
Genin
Meng

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home, Now Go Away [Raksaka Attack]   Welcome Home, Now Go Away [Raksaka Attack] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:11 am

She shook her head as she laughed having had a good time on his she held her Katana over her shoulder as she watched him do his thing she was smiling the whole time, "Hey that's really cool, Mr.!" she said excitedly never having seen someone of his stature before he had boasted a great amount of reputation which intrigued her more so she couldn't refuse to follow this man around, even to the end of the earth!
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Genin
Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home, Now Go Away [Raksaka Attack]   Welcome Home, Now Go Away [Raksaka Attack] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:18 am

I chuckled, she was an interesting addition to my normally stoic attitude. Perhaps I would take her with me when I left but for now I needed to focus on the matter at hand. A large steel wall stood before me as an apparent deterrent to keep people away but it would do no such thing for me. I took my hands and shoved them in finger-deep. Using my ability to manipulate metallic objects I ripped the wall open enough to allow me to simply walk through without even having to duck, the interior was dark save for the light escaping through the whole I just made but I knew where I was going. "Time for me to get my favorite toy."
Back to top Go down
Meng
Genin
Meng

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home, Now Go Away [Raksaka Attack]   Welcome Home, Now Go Away [Raksaka Attack] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:13 am

Meng looked down to the man of whom she now inhabited the back of watching move to a certain spot and mention something about a toy, "Toy you say!? What are those...?" She asked curiously as she was still pretty new to the world and wondered exactly what a toy was, she tilted her head and looked at the man in question as she wanted to know the damn meaning of a toy!
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Genin
Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home, Now Go Away [Raksaka Attack]   Welcome Home, Now Go Away [Raksaka Attack] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:33 pm

I chuckled as she asked what a toy was, she really was strange. "It's something that you really love to play with, a tool for fun if you will. And I'm about to have a lot of fun." I walked deeper into the room and felt my hammer close, a large set of security lights flipped on and shone down on my prize. A giant hammer wrapped in chains, a joke of a defense but it had at least kept me from pulling my weapon at a distance. A grabbed the chains and like water the became a liquid that dripped around the floor. I grabbed the hammer and swung it around a few times to at last get the feel of my true partner for the first time in over a decade.

Mjolnir:
Back to top Go down
Meng
Genin
Meng

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home, Now Go Away [Raksaka Attack]   Welcome Home, Now Go Away [Raksaka Attack] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:14 am

"Oooh..." she replied though she still had no fricken clue what a toy exactly was she began to see the light fade as she looked at what he was looking at, a Hammer dressed in chains it must of been his for he wouldn't have come here if it weren't..Or perhaps it was someone else's? Who knew but she watched in silence gripping his uniform a little as her eye's slightly widened seeing him weild this weapon with no problems at all.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Genin
Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home, Now Go Away [Raksaka Attack]   Welcome Home, Now Go Away [Raksaka Attack] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:22 am

With my weapon in hand I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, holding Mjolnir was like undoing the damage of having your arm taken off so I felt natural and at peace for the first time in years. I turned my head to look at the girl now, "So then, want to go have some fun with the nice people?"
Back to top Go down
Meng
Genin
Meng

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home, Now Go Away [Raksaka Attack]   Welcome Home, Now Go Away [Raksaka Attack] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:49 am

Meng nodded her head eagerly ready to do her new friends bidding that is if that is what he wished of her, clinging to his outfit still she took up her Katana and smiled an ear to ear smile absolutely ready for whatever was going to come her way
Back to top Go down
Shizen Tekuta
Shinkage
Shizen Tekuta

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 5195

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home, Now Go Away [Raksaka Attack]   Welcome Home, Now Go Away [Raksaka Attack] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:54 pm

There was something in the air...something off. The air was already filled with tension from the current assault that Bryn was doing at Elkwood but this one seemed..much closer. I was standing on the roof of the Yamakage building watching over the village that was entrusted to me during the assault and the village seemed oddly quiet for mid-day. I scanned the roads I could see from where I was standing and it all seemed pretty normal, maybe my intuition was off? It was then that I heard a scream from somewhere in the village, that was my queue. I leaped from the building and began rushing through the village at full speed until I eventually found a dead body with citizens surrounding it. I shooed them off and investigated the body before looking up to see something I hoped I wouldn't see twice in my life time. Takeshi Kinzoku. I stood and looked at him and the genin that was following him for whatever reason and clenched my fist. I started out by yelling to the masses "Everyone! Get in a building and stay there, this is a direct order from the Co-commander of the Rebellion army!" They all would scatter and I would direct my attention to Takeshi with a fearless expression on my face and say to him "You. How did you get out of Unmei? And Genin, that order I just issued to the civilians applies to you as well, leave. You have no idea who you're dealing with." I had a slight fear eating away at me on the inside. I knew what this man was capable of, but I had no choice. Bryn left me to defend his village in his absence and I would do just that, no matter the cost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home, Now Go Away [Raksaka Attack]   Welcome Home, Now Go Away [Raksaka Attack] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Home, Now Go Away [Raksaka Attack]
Page 1 of 1