Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mommy? [Mission]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matsuo Hyuga
Genin
Matsuo Hyuga

Male Character Age : 14
Ryo : 13900

Mommy? [Mission] Empty
PostSubject: Mommy? [Mission]   Mommy? [Mission] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:00 pm

As I head towards the Tuhimo Family’s home I find a young boy outside he just had an argument about his parents while tears ran down his face a slight smile appeared he then grabbed my pouch he took out two kunai and laughed he decided that he would throw them at me and I was barely able to dodge them as soon as he went to grab more I grabbed him and took him inside the parents were there they said sorry about his behaviour and left the by then went to hide I made sure he didn’t get into anymore mischief but he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Hyuga
Genin
Matsuo Hyuga

Mommy? [Mission] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mommy? [Mission]   Mommy? [Mission] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:22 pm

He had vanished as I thought he was gone I heard a slight chuckle as I went to turn around the boy then jumped out the window I then decided to go after him he goes to hide in the school courtyard I find him laying there he seems exhausted I then decide that I will carry him back as I get him home he seemed to have a short patience with me maybe if I became abit slower with him he would maybe like me abit more as I hed back to the house I see the home become smaller.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Hyuga
Genin
Matsuo Hyuga

Mommy? [Mission] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mommy? [Mission]   Mommy? [Mission] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:29 pm

It seams to be some Dojutsu trickery I cant seem to spot out were the jutsu is coming from as I begin to charge up my chakra I expend Dispel jutsu it seems to be the boy hes trying to pull more tricks on me I must get him home fast to ensure his safety and wellbeing as we arrive back at the house I find the boy is beginning to get more chakra I use my Byakugan to see he begins to regain some chakra and apologizes he says that he just was afraid that I would be like all the other shinobi strict and cold hearted the parents then return home and I leave with a smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mommy? [Mission] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mommy? [Mission]   Mommy? [Mission] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mommy? [Mission]
Page 1 of 1