Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mommy? [Mission]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Irrefragabiles Crystállum
Genin

Male Character Age : 17
Ryo : 8500

Mommy? [Mission] Empty
PostSubject: Mommy? [Mission]   Mommy? [Mission] Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:29 pm

Today I was given a mission to go babysit a kid whose parents were both being sent on missions at the same time. Talk about poor planning. So I went on over to the Vastata's home. I got there and just in time to see them off. They told me that the expected me to take good care of their son. They said he was a little angle and that he wouldn't be much trouble. Then they left and not to my surprise, the little kid ran in and kicked me in the ball, and hard. He then proceeded to run away. He had gotten a head start on me because of him kicking me in the balls, but he was only like 5 so I got up and started to chase after him. He didn't get very far before I caught him. I scooped him up and carried him, by force, to his house. At this point I should have known that he would be trouble. I might have tied him up, but hey, maybe this entire situation would end up being fun and of course he would have told his parents and I would have lost the job. But in hindsight I should have tied him up because, of course, I was horribly wrong.
Back to top Go down
Genin

Mommy? [Mission] Empty
PostSubject: Mommy? [Mission]   Mommy? [Mission] Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:47 pm

As soon as I got him home I should have known he would do something absurd. The moment I put him down, he proceeded to steal 1 of my shuriken. Then he ran off into his room with the shuriken before I could grab him. I’ll say that kid has some speed. So I went to his room and tried to open the door, but it was locked. So I knocked and asked for the shuriken back. He yelled, “No, it’s mine now! You are never getting it back!” I replied, “I guess you won’t get to see my super awesome shuriken.” Then he said, “No way you have a super awesome shuriken with you or I would have grabbed it.” While he was busy talking I moved a desk and chair in front of the door so it wouldn’t open. Then I replied, “Alright, but just think how cool it would be to have this shurikenand how amazingly cool it is. It would be a shame to pass up a chance to get one so easily.” With that, I sprinted out of the house and snuck up by his bedroom window. I must have missed what he had said but he was going to the door. My plan was going perfectly.

Back to top Go down
Genin

Mommy? [Mission] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mommy? [Mission]   Mommy? [Mission] Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:29 am

He went up to the door and tried to open it, but to no avail. He shouted, “Hey, what’s the big idea? Why can’t I open my door?”I then silently climbed through the window and closed it behind me. Then I said, “Well, I blocked the door from the other side so you wouldn’t run away when I came to get my shuriken. Now, the window is locked and the door is blocked so you can’t run away with my shuriken. Oh, I also lied about having a super awesome shuriken.” He just stared at me with a face of complete anger. I thought he might explode. Then he just muttered, “Fine you can have it back, jerk. You can have it back right in your stupid face!” He then threw the shuriken at my face. It dogged it by a good distance and it got stuck in the wall. While I was dogging, he proceeded to kick me in the balls again. Then I got up and pulled the shuriken out of the wall. Then I jumped back out the window and went back into the house and unblocked the door. The kid burst out of his room and ran outside. I started to chase him but then I realized that he was running to his parents. I went up to them and told them that their son was a little angel, just like the said. Then I left. I just wanted to get away from that spoiled brat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mommy? [Mission] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mommy? [Mission]   Mommy? [Mission] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mommy? [Mission]
Page 1 of 1