Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[First Round] Kushino Uzumaki vs Yuurei Hageshi

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

Female Character Age : 14
Ryo : 13100

[First Round] Kushino Uzumaki vs Yuurei Hageshi Empty
PostSubject: [First Round] Kushino Uzumaki vs Yuurei Hageshi   [First Round] Kushino Uzumaki vs Yuurei Hageshi Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:50 pm

Kushino was first to arrive inside the Sky Arena, there wasn't much difference to it except for the stands being jam packed with crowds of people. Being that she grew up training in this very stadium she knew it like the back of her hand, she was hoping this fight would be a piece of cake. Afterall she had already met Yuurei and judging from those times he would be a tough opponent. Kushino had trained weeks upon weeks with her Sensei in the colds of Korigakure for this very moment, and nothing would get in her way for her rank as Chuunin. Kushino watched as Yuurei entered, a smirk crossed her face. Kushino brought her attention to the stands of people, she saw Sora and Fukushu cheering her on.

Kushino reached the centre of the stadium, standing in front of her way Yuurei and next to them was the Pumpkin Headed Proctor "Right then, you both know the rules by this point so no need to repeat them -ahem. I want a good clean match you hear me? -ahem. Now begin!"
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

Male Character Age : 23
Ryo : 5803

PostSubject: Re: [First Round] Kushino Uzumaki vs Yuurei Hageshi   [First Round] Kushino Uzumaki vs Yuurei Hageshi Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:13 pm

I slowly walked into the arena, my mask covering my face so only my eyes could be seen. Borei was strapped onto my waist and my boots clacked on the ground. I noticed my opponent was the girl who I'd met a little while back before joining the assassins. She was a bit of an annoyance, as was this pumpkin... thing? I stood still as the thing read the rules and waited for the fight to begin.
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

PostSubject: Re: [First Round] Kushino Uzumaki vs Yuurei Hageshi   [First Round] Kushino Uzumaki vs Yuurei Hageshi Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 3:42 am

Kushino heard the words begin and immediately her body went into motion, her mind and body in sync with each other as she flew toward Yuurei, her hand reached around and grabbed ahold of Kuraina, her large scythe bringing it to her front and began channeling chakra into it. Due to the length of Kuraina Kushino was still able to keep some distance between herself and Yuurei but still close enough to attack. Kushino extended out Kuraina and swing the blade toward Yuurei's arms, her plan was if she could disable his arms he would be unable to perform hand signs.
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

Character Age : 14
Ryo : 4600

PostSubject: Re: [First Round] Kushino Uzumaki vs Yuurei Hageshi   [First Round] Kushino Uzumaki vs Yuurei Hageshi Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 7:58 am

Spectator Post: These two looked interesting, the girl I had met the other day in the Sora incident and a genin that was by no definition a child. As was the case with every fight in these exams this should prove interesting to watch so I sat back in my seat and began to study what I saw.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: [First Round] Kushino Uzumaki vs Yuurei Hageshi   [First Round] Kushino Uzumaki vs Yuurei Hageshi Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 10:20 am

I smirked as Kushino darted at me. I quickly drew Borei and flashed a blinding light into her eyes. This would affect her ability to swing her scythe. After this, I blocked the initial scythe attack by deflecting the blade with my dagger. I then jumped to the left and began a charge of chakra into my hands, as well as into my body. The fight was off to a nice pace already, so it should prove to be interesting.

90/100

Name: Blinding Flash
Rank of Jutsu: D
Element Affinity: -
Type: Kenjutsu
Distance: 0-25 meters
Description: Passive. The user unsheathes a blade that they have slightly. By doing this, they angle the blade just right so that the blade creates a blinding flash. This flash can be seen up to 25 meters from the user and lowers ocular power of those inflicted by 10% for 2 posts. Cool down of 5 posts.
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

PostSubject: Re: [First Round] Kushino Uzumaki vs Yuurei Hageshi   [First Round] Kushino Uzumaki vs Yuurei Hageshi Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:45 pm

With the blinding flash Kushino had missed, her blade redirected by Yuureis dagger, Kushino used the direction to dig the blade into the ground and flip over Yuurei behind him "Not bad Mr Asaasain, you may just get to kill The Raksaka yet", she laughed. In a quick motion she activated one the her scythes special abilities, the fire seal. The Scythe became engulfed in flames causing the crowd to go wild, people screaming and roaring from the show. With Kushino now behind Yuurei she swung it in a large arch, If she missed this time the flames would atleast connect with somewhere and burn him, atleast she hoped it would. Kushino charged her chakra once again, she was enjoying the fight so far and when she heard Sora had beaten Yuurei it made her slightly cocky.

115/130
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: [First Round] Kushino Uzumaki vs Yuurei Hageshi   [First Round] Kushino Uzumaki vs Yuurei Hageshi Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:31 am

I watched Kushino flip over me, so while she was in the air, I pivoted to watch her land and watched her scythe become coated in fire. She slashed it at me, but I jumped backward out of the swing range. She was clearly under-estimating my abilities, though I will admit the scythe flip was clever. I then felt my back begin to burn, the curse mark was beginning to take over. I blinked my eyes and felt the beast take over.

"TIME TO DIE BITCH."

My voice was now a deep, hallow shell of its former self. I charged chakra into my hands and then darted at Kushino, slashing at her multiple times with Borei. The mark gave me increased speed, enough in fact, that I was above Sp. Jounin. This would be an interesting turn of events.

60/100

Name: Yama Seal: Release (Curse Mark: Stage 1)
Rank of Jutsu: B
Element Affinity: -
Type: Juinjutsu
Distance: Self
Description: By succumbing to the power of the Curse mark (One post charge), the user can release an evil energy that takes physical form on their body in the form of an intricate pattern, in the case of the Yama Seal this pattern is a pattern of brush stroke arrows in a black ink that glows red when chakra is being used. Usage of this evil mark's power grants them a 50% increase in speed, strength, agility, reflexes, defense. While in this cursed form the user is granted a one rank increase in power of one jutsu of your choosing, (similar to how when cursed Sasuke's chidori turned black and was much more powerful, this increased version of the jutsu needs to be approved and posted in a spoiler after the original in your jutsu list). This jutsu has its downside, leaving the user practically exhausted after use, leaving them with a decrease equal to the increases they had while in cursed mode for 4 posts. Lasts for 4 posts if untrained or 8 after a 1500 word training topic. Once per topic use.

Yama Seal:
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

PostSubject: Re: [First Round] Kushino Uzumaki vs Yuurei Hageshi   [First Round] Kushino Uzumaki vs Yuurei Hageshi Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:38 am

Kushino watched as Yuureis chakra seemed to change and marks covered his body, it wasn't the strangest or scariest thing shes seen but even so she was in trouble, she needed to think fast and so she did just that. Kushino had channeled chakra into Kuraina once more, she slammed it into the ground before calling ''EXTEND'' In a split second Kushino flung into the air due to Kuraina's extending ability, her leg had been cut a few times from Yuurei's blade but she was able to withstand the pain. Kuraina was now falling from 13ft in the air Kuraina in hand aimed straight toward Yuurei. Kuraina now sat at 9ft which would allow Kushino to fight better at a distance. Kushino began to spin creating a small fire vortex coming from Kuraina's blade , with the spinning motion Kushino released two Chain Kunai from her Pockets attached to her hands the too spun. The Kunai were more for show as Kushino was trying to be a show off, the crowd went wild with the beautiful display.

100/130
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: [First Round] Kushino Uzumaki vs Yuurei Hageshi   [First Round] Kushino Uzumaki vs Yuurei Hageshi Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:52 am

I laughed as several of my hits landed. I cut her leg which meant the pain could potentially inhibit her ability to run. He stupid scythe had all these bizarre tricks, but I had my dagger and an evil demon mark. I could easily throw the odds in my favor. As soon as she took off, I wasted no time in predicting where she'd land. I stopped in the area that she would land in and continue my chakra charge, holding Borei into the sky so that she'd land directly on my blade. She was concerned with exciting the crowd. I was here to win.
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

PostSubject: Re: [First Round] Kushino Uzumaki vs Yuurei Hageshi   [First Round] Kushino Uzumaki vs Yuurei Hageshi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:39 am

Kushino came down Kuraina's blade directly in front of her, she could see Yuurei edging closer and closer to him. She could see his blade aimed directly at her, she had to act quickly, Kushino loosened her grip on Kuraina slowing down her own spinning motion, she flew back kicking the end of Kuraina's staff so it would soar toward Yuurei. Kushino flipped back landing on the ground, blood seeped from her leg from the cuts she had received earlier and the ground shock seemed to have made it worse. Kushino charged her chakra as she landed and began performing handseals, she was hoping Kuraina would be a distraction so that she could ready her next attack.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: [First Round] Kushino Uzumaki vs Yuurei Hageshi   [First Round] Kushino Uzumaki vs Yuurei Hageshi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:50 pm

Yuurei smirked devilishly as the scythe soared toward him. He side stepped, then caught the blade by the handle before it could even hit the ground. In a flash, he ran straight for the genin whose leg was injured. It wouldn't be able to hold up much longer, even with the uzumaki bloodline. My speed was far superior as well. In a quick flash, I swung Kuraina at her neck and Borei at the back of her neck, stopping the blades just before they would hit her. The fire from the scythe close enough to feel the heat but not burn her.
Back to top Go down
Kushino
Genin
Kushino

PostSubject: Re: [First Round] Kushino Uzumaki vs Yuurei Hageshi   [First Round] Kushino Uzumaki vs Yuurei Hageshi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:59 pm

Kushino knew when she was at defeat, in her head she had gone over as many tactics and strategies to get herself out of the predicament she was currently in and every possible plan ended in her defeat, there was only one thing left to do. Kushino raised her arm into the air and heard her own words ring in her ears before she had even said them ''I submit'' She said. She wasn't upset about the way things had gone, if anything she was happy she had made it so far, next time she was in The Chuunin exams things would go much more differently. A smile spread across her face at the thought of it. Bringing her attention back to Yuurei she smiled ''Good luck in your future battles, especially against Sora and Takoda'' She said nodding with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: [First Round] Kushino Uzumaki vs Yuurei Hageshi   [First Round] Kushino Uzumaki vs Yuurei Hageshi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:24 pm

As Kushino raised her arm and submitted, a smile crossed my face. I dropped the scythe and Borei and stood up straight. Soon, the seal started to reclaim the demonic mark that covered my body. I began to pant as the exhaustion set in. I nodded to her and between my breaths I muttered, "Good fight." The first words I'd ever muttered to the girl, even with the large meeting with her brother, Fukushu. I then picked up my dagger and walked out of the arena, headed home to get some much needed rest before round two.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

Character Age : 42
Ryo : 26331

PostSubject: Re: [First Round] Kushino Uzumaki vs Yuurei Hageshi   [First Round] Kushino Uzumaki vs Yuurei Hageshi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:48 pm

Takeru rose and strode out of the stadium as he heard his student succumb and admit defeat, her fight hadn't been as one sided as it looked and he was highly disappointed that she had given up rather than continue to fight especially given how her opponent was now utterly exhausted from using the seal. She would need to work harder in the future, she should have won this fight with her techniques.
Back to top Go down
The Proctor
Genin
The Proctor

Character Age : -
Ryo : 3103

PostSubject: Re: [First Round] Kushino Uzumaki vs Yuurei Hageshi   [First Round] Kushino Uzumaki vs Yuurei Hageshi Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:54 pm

"Yuurei wins by forfeit"

Victor: Yuurei Hagashi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [First Round] Kushino Uzumaki vs Yuurei Hageshi   [First Round] Kushino Uzumaki vs Yuurei Hageshi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[First Round] Kushino Uzumaki vs Yuurei Hageshi
Page 1 of 1