Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Second Round] Yuurei vs Hebi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

Male Character Age : 23
Ryo : 5803

[Second Round] Yuurei vs Hebi Empty
PostSubject: [Second Round] Yuurei vs Hebi   [Second Round] Yuurei vs Hebi Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:20 pm

I had gotten a nights rest and recovered from my fight with Kushino when I walked into the stadium the next day. I looked at the score board and realized I'd be fighting Hebi. From what I saw, his fight was pretty good, though his friend was obnoxiously loud as I tried to spectate. I made my way to the arena and stood in the middle, my shadow mask covering my face. Nothing but a blank open battle field. This was gonna be fun. I'd wait for my opponent and collect my thoughts as I did so.
Back to top Go down
Hebi Lacerta
Genin
Hebi Lacerta

Male Character Age : 14
Ryo : 4500

PostSubject: Re: [Second Round] Yuurei vs Hebi   [Second Round] Yuurei vs Hebi Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:52 pm

I entered the arena after my surprisingly easy win in the first round, prepared for whatever opponent I was up against next. I was wearing the same clothing I had before and had Shiro following closely at my heels. As I entered the room I saw that my opponent chose to keep his face covered for whatever reason. Shiro and I both tasted the air and the aura the man gave out was a darker one than most. I clicked down to Shiro "Do you taste that?" He would look up at me and respond "Yes I do, we need to be careful with this one." I would then look back at my opponent and nod my head politely to hide my suspicion before assuming a defensive stance with my knees bent and legs shoulder width apart with my arms out in front of me.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: [Second Round] Yuurei vs Hebi   [Second Round] Yuurei vs Hebi Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:57 pm

I watched Hebi walk into the arena, talking to the little lizard he brought with him. His fighting companion from what I saw last round. I spoke, saying my name, then stepped back and drew Borei. I held a shoulder length stance, keeping on the defensive for whatever lizard-boy had to bring.
Back to top Go down
Hebi Lacerta
Genin
Hebi Lacerta

PostSubject: Re: [Second Round] Yuurei vs Hebi   [Second Round] Yuurei vs Hebi Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:12 pm

I began charging chakra into Shiro and myself as I began to formulate my strategy against him. He was much older than my other opponent and mixed in with the negative feelings I got from him I had to prepare to go much harder than I did earlier. While charging chakra I wanted to try and gain distance from the opponent so I jumped backwards five feet and threw a single shuriken at my opponent, basic starting attack.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: [Second Round] Yuurei vs Hebi   [Second Round] Yuurei vs Hebi Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:31 pm

I watched the boy move back and throw a shuriken. I quickly drew Borei and slashed the shuriken out of the air. I began to charge chakra through various points of my body as I a waited what the boy would do next. I flicked on chakra sensory to keep a lock on the boy and his lizard, that way I didn't get overwhelmed. I remained still and waited for his next attack.

95/100
Back to top Go down
Hebi Lacerta
Genin
Hebi Lacerta

PostSubject: Re: [Second Round] Yuurei vs Hebi   [Second Round] Yuurei vs Hebi Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:46 pm

As I figured he had easily blocked the shuriken I had thrown at him. As I landed Shiro had poofed into an exact clone of myself and hopped backwards to be directly to my right. I continued to charge chakra into myself and Shiro began to charge chakra again himself. I decided to keep my opponent busy during my prep and threw my last two shuriken in his direction, this was going to be a war of attrition.

90/100

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: [Second Round] Yuurei vs Hebi   [Second Round] Yuurei vs Hebi Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:22 am

I deflected that last two shuriken with Borei and continued my chakra charge. In a few minutes, I'd be able to use some quality skills, but for now, I'd have to take out either the man or his lizard. I threw a shuriken of my own to see how the Lacerta would react. I had a feeling this fight was going to take a while.
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

Character Age : 14
Ryo : 4600

PostSubject: Re: [Second Round] Yuurei vs Hebi   [Second Round] Yuurei vs Hebi Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:50 am

Spectator Post: I was in the stands again, watching as Hebi faced off against this strange older person. I remembered his weird tattoos from round one and wondered if Hebi was aware of the immense power it brought. Once more I was cheering loudly, hoping that this match would be just as short as the first round.
Back to top Go down
Hebi Lacerta
Genin
Hebi Lacerta

PostSubject: Re: [Second Round] Yuurei vs Hebi   [Second Round] Yuurei vs Hebi Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:48 pm

Right when the boy threw the shuriken at me I had finished collecting enough chakra to begin a more feral transformation than I had ever tried before. My nails grew slightly longer than ever before, my teeth sharpened into those of a lizard and my eyes began to glow a vibrant red. My tail shot from my lower back and I crouched onto all fours effectively sending the shuriken flying over my head. At the same time as I turned feral Shiro had focused enough chakra to become even more feral still, allowing both of us to have an insanely high collective taijutsu strength. I felt it was now time to begin my Blitzkrieg. I began charging chakra into my jaw and Shiro began charging chakra into his tail before we both ran at the boy on all fours, effectively making us a much smaller and harder targets to hit. My speed being higher than Shiro's made it so that he had begun lagging behind me by about 6 feet. When I reached the boy, without stopping I hopped like a frog to his right side and with my right hand threw a full force punch at the arm holding his blade in an attempt to disarm him. Shortly after I threw my attack Shiro would reach him and enact a similar strategy to his left side, hopefully making the boys arms useless.

60/100

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: [Second Round] Yuurei vs Hebi   [Second Round] Yuurei vs Hebi Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:37 pm

(Nice god-mod with the dagger)

I watched as the boy morphed into a beast, along with his lizard. He then tore off toward me, giving me barley enough time to move to the left and avoid the attack aimed at my right arm. I didn't have enough time to dodge the other attack, which managed to hit my left arm, but in the process gave me enough time to stab into the lizard, which I assumed would send it back into it's normal state.

I flicked on chakra sensory to then keep track on the boy himself, who was now moving away from me on my right side. I pivoted to keep an eye on him. I continued my chakra charge, then started another charge to my back. He was much faster than me, so I needed some way to match his speed. I had exactly 2 ideas. Which would work better? I held my ground, making sure that I didn't lose sight of Hebi, or the lizard for that matter, but chakra sensory had that latter covered.

90/100
Back to top Go down
Hebi Lacerta
Genin
Hebi Lacerta

PostSubject: Re: [Second Round] Yuurei vs Hebi   [Second Round] Yuurei vs Hebi Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:37 pm

To my surprise the man was capable of dodging my immense speed and strength, and I looked back to see that Shiro was heading towards him. Luckily, Shiro wasn't any normal lizard and had the mind of a ninja. Because Shiro was lagging a few feet behind me after the boy jumped he immediately altered his strategy and instead of flying right into the opponent he stopped for a split second and jumped spinning clock-wise and using the tail in which he had stored chakra in hit the blade wielding arm which would no doubt cause the bone to break. As this was going on I would turn and charge at the mans back while still charging chakra to my jaw and keeping low on my all fours. I would try to abuse my low state and would swing full force into the man's lower oblique in an attempt to incapacitate him.

50/100

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: [Second Round] Yuurei vs Hebi   [Second Round] Yuurei vs Hebi Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:28 pm

I was quite surprised when I felt a slam into my rib cage. That damn lizard was able to pull some clever manuevering. A sharp pain riddled my chest as I felt several of them snap. Fucking hell... Well, the gloves come off here. The instant the hit landed, I burst open the Yama seal on my back. My curse seal was now active, increasing my speed, and other stats drastically, bringing me up to par with lizard-boy and making my faster than boy-lizard. Ignoring the pain, I activated my second jutsu. I jumped, doing a front flip, which allowed my to spring board off the back of lizard-boy, but at the same time, my spring board would plant the seal from my jutsu. The seal was planted toward the left leg, which would disable the leg for a matter of minutes. Well, I'd managed to pull out both of my two strategies, so now it was all on the fly from here. I'd like to see what he could to with this. After the spring board, I landed and pivoted on my right leg to keep an eye on the should-be disabled target and his lizard. I gripped Borei tightly and realized I probably could've cut him up pretty good on that spring board if I would've thought about it. Oh well.

30/100

Name: Yama Seal: Release (Curse Mark: Stage 1)
Rank of Jutsu: B
Element Affinity: -
Type: Juinjutsu
Distance: Self
Description: By succumbing to the power of the Curse mark (One post charge), the user can release an evil energy that takes physical form on their body in the form of an intricate pattern, in the case of the Yama Seal this pattern is a pattern of brush stroke arrows in a black ink that glows red when chakra is being used. Usage of this evil mark's power grants them a 50% increase in speed, strength, agility, reflexes, defense. While in this cursed form the user is granted a one rank increase in power of one jutsu of your choosing, (similar to how when cursed Sasuke's chidori turned black and was much more powerful, this increased version of the jutsu needs to be approved and posted in a spoiler after the original in your jutsu list). This jutsu has its downside, leaving the user practically exhausted after use, leaving them with a decrease equal to the increases they had while in cursed mode for 4 posts. Lasts for 4 posts if untrained or 8 after a 1500 word training topic. Once per topic use.

Yama Seal:

Name: Limb Disabling Seal
Rank of Jutsu: B
Element Affinity: -
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Distance: Touch
Description: Charge equal to hand seals. After charge, chakra is sent through the users hands, giving him the ability to plant a seal on a single target. The seal is planted on contact and disables the limb closest to it (Planted on shoulder disables that arm) but it can only disable limbs, not any other part of the body such as an organ. If placed in the middle of the chest, speed in both arms is cut by 20%, if in the middle of the abdominal region, same thing goes for the legs. The placement does not matter for the whole limb to go numb, as long as the seal is near or on the limb. The limb is disabled for 4 posts but can be broken with a surge of 30 chakra. After use there is a cool down of 7 posts.
Back to top Go down
Hebi Lacerta
Genin
Hebi Lacerta

PostSubject: Re: [Second Round] Yuurei vs Hebi   [Second Round] Yuurei vs Hebi Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:13 pm

I was surprised by the mans sudden boost of strength even after taking a direct hit from Shiro's steel strength tail which I'm sure had enough strength to break ribs, and by the boys demeanor this proved to be self evident. I was enraged at the fact that he had harmed Shiro, causing him to poof back into his lizard form. This however proved to me that this man had received a second wind. I decided to stay true to the fighting style of my clan and ran away from my opponent to strategise from a distance, perhaps lure him into attack me. I decided to keep the full charge of chakra circulating in my jaw for a rainy day, could never be sure as to when it could prove useful. So after running about 50 feet away from the boy I began to run in large rightward circles around him looking for an opening.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: [Second Round] Yuurei vs Hebi   [Second Round] Yuurei vs Hebi Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:31 pm

As the boy started to run in circles around me, I pondered at what he was planing. I really didn't have a strategy at this point, so I decided to run closer to him and intercept him. I timed it just right so that I would hit him just as he passed by me. I aimed and slashed with Borei, hoping a solid hit would land across his back, but instead of following him, I kept going straight, just in case he had something up his sleeve. I could never be too sure.
Back to top Go down
Hebi Lacerta
Genin
Hebi Lacerta

PostSubject: Re: [Second Round] Yuurei vs Hebi   [Second Round] Yuurei vs Hebi Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:40 pm

The beast took the bait. As he ran to intercept me I would stop dead in my tracks and release the shout right before his blade would reach me. The shout would sound worse than anything anyone in this arena had ever heard in their lives. The force would send the man flying back from whence he came, and I'm sure the sliding and bouncing caused by the force would cause whatever injuries he had to get slightly worse and put him in worse pain, making it much harder for him to retaliate. After the shout the arena would be deathly quiet and I would begin charging chakra into my tail and would run about 20 feet away before running to the left never letting my eyes of the boy, he definitely had gotten stronger.

Spoiler:

30/100
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: [Second Round] Yuurei vs Hebi   [Second Round] Yuurei vs Hebi Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:51 pm

I'd obviously fallen for some sort of trap when I heard a loud roar and felt myself sliding across the ground. After I came to a stop, I tried to stand up but couldn't. What the hell happened now? This damn lizard-boy was starting to piss me off. His clan seemed a bit too powerful, despite his low rank of genin. I just laid and began a charge of chakra while I waited for whatever this kid was gonna try next.
Back to top Go down
Hebi Lacerta
Genin
Hebi Lacerta

PostSubject: Re: [Second Round] Yuurei vs Hebi   [Second Round] Yuurei vs Hebi Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:18 am

After the shout had taken place I activated the Lacerta clans ability that caused my tail to become the durability of steel and to allow it to become the strongest appendage on my body. I approached ever closer the the body of the man laying on the ground, I couldn't quite tell if that move had done the trick of beating him or not so I had to play it save until the Proctor made it official. I got within 20 feet of the boy and simply stood still staring at him on all fours with my tail perked up slightly behind me.

20/100

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: [Second Round] Yuurei vs Hebi   [Second Round] Yuurei vs Hebi Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:26 am

I finished my charge and jumped to my feet. I then charged at the Lacerta. When I was within 5 feet, I opened my mouth and unleashed my technique. A burst of 5 water balls that traveled at 65 MPH shot from my mouth directly at Hebi, except I shot them in a slight spray pattern, designing it so either way he jumped there'd be a water ball. I then aimed a judo chop right for his neck. This hit needed to land or else I was fucked.

20/100

Rank of Jutsu: D
Element Affinity: Suiton
Type: Ninjutsu
Distance: 30 Meters
Description: The user kneads chakra, and converts it into water, and then spits it out in the form of condensed balls. The high-speed waterball attack possesses enough power to considerably injure an opponent.. While this is a water release technique, it can still be employed someplace where no water is available, which is a great advantage. It's also possible to increase the power of destruction of the balls themselves by building up the chakra inside of them. The number of bullets is determined while kneading chakra. By taking advantage of gravity, the bullets can brutally increase in power. Each about the size of a softball, shooting at a speed of 65 mph. The effects change when how much chakra is put into it changes. As follows:
10 chakra: Softball sized waterballs, Contusions, 5 'bullets'
This jutsu has a 3 post cooldown.
Back to top Go down
Hebi Lacerta
Genin
Hebi Lacerta

PostSubject: Re: [Second Round] Yuurei vs Hebi   [Second Round] Yuurei vs Hebi Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:39 am

I felt the feral state wear away and I returned to my normal personality. I did however see the man charging at me full speed and in a fit of panic I pivoted quickly and attempted to smack the man with my steel density tail, causing the water ball to hit it. It stung a little but had no real effect on me. After breaking the ball I would follow through with the tail twap aiming at his shoulder area.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: [Second Round] Yuurei vs Hebi   [Second Round] Yuurei vs Hebi Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:35 am

(I'm assuming the other water balls aimed at you hit, since there is nothing said about them.)

I felt the curse mark wear off as I continued charging. I saw the water gunshots hit and I smirked as I continued on. I was no longer as fast, or strong, or resilient to pain. This would be my final push since the pain from my broken ribs now roared through my chest. I was basically a sitting duck. I felt the tail connect with my side again as I swung my fist forward. I then collapsed to the ground and passed out from the pain of my broken ribs.
Back to top Go down
Hebi Lacerta
Genin
Hebi Lacerta

PostSubject: Re: [Second Round] Yuurei vs Hebi   [Second Round] Yuurei vs Hebi Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:59 pm

(I figured since you said you shot the around me in case I dodged that they weren't actually aimed at me, but I'll take the hit since it's only a D-rank.)

I cringed as I was hit by the other balls that I didn't block with my tail. My opponent was now laying on the ground as his second wind state had obviously ended and the pain from the battle had caught up with him.... Had I actually done it? The silence of the crowd quickly broke into an uproar and I dropped to my knees in near exhaustion, I was lucky it ended when it did or I probably wouldn't have been able to continue. I stood up and turned back remembering Shiro was still incapacitated on the ground. I ran over to him and scooped him up and clicked to him with a smile "We did it Shiro, you did very well. You deserve a break." I would stand up cradling my lizard and waiting for the Proctor to jump in and call the fight.
Back to top Go down
The Proctor
Genin
The Proctor

Character Age : -
Ryo : 3103

PostSubject: Re: [Second Round] Yuurei vs Hebi   [Second Round] Yuurei vs Hebi Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:53 am

"Hebi wins by knockout."

Victor: Hebi Lacerta
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Second Round] Yuurei vs Hebi   [Second Round] Yuurei vs Hebi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Second Round] Yuurei vs Hebi
Page 1 of 1