Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strange Encounter [Kiwanu]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neru
Genin
Neru

Male Character Age : 22
Ryo : 12000

Strange Encounter [Kiwanu] Empty
PostSubject: Strange Encounter [Kiwanu]   Strange Encounter [Kiwanu] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:20 pm

Neru was on his way to the lobby, after he he finished chatting with Arizen, a participant of the CE. He found the lobby, it was just straight ahead of the medical area, he opened the two doors with both his hands and entered the lobby. It was huge, Neru looked around and wasn't aware of his surroundings. He started to walk and bumped into a blonde ninja.
Back to top Go down
Kiwanu
Genin
Kiwanu

Male Character Age : 15
Ryo : 5100

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounter [Kiwanu]   Strange Encounter [Kiwanu] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:03 pm

Ki would be out wandering the village again as he had nothing better to do with his time sense he had been given a bye for the first round. How wack was that he had to wait an extra day just to get in on the action. He would sigh to himself as he had now entered the lobby area used for the CE. He would stop for a second to take a second to think on what to do next, maybe he would go see one of the bouts before they ended or something, who knows. As he was thinking someone bumped into him, he would turn to look at who had done it "hey guy try not to step on my new kicks alright? Kidding but you do might want to watch where you are going next time".
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounter [Kiwanu]   Strange Encounter [Kiwanu] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:18 pm

"Hmm, interesting, who might you be?" Neru asked as he looked down to see who he was dealing with. "Oh, you must be one of the participants of the Chuunin Exams." Neru stated while looking at the blonde boy's shoulderband. "Hmm, from Mori eh? What's your name kid?" Neru asked, he seemed to have ignored the blonde boy's comment about his 'knicks', Neru didn't really care about them.
Back to top Go down
Kiwanu
Genin
Kiwanu

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounter [Kiwanu]   Strange Encounter [Kiwanu] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:38 pm

"No need to repeat yourself guy I heard you ask who I am the first time, the name's Kiwanu Kuma, and yeah I am a participate in the chuunin exams, and who are you old man?". Ki would turn to face the guy "what brings you here? probably gambling on the fights". I would look the guy up and down, inspecting him just to get a better idea of him.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounter [Kiwanu]   Strange Encounter [Kiwanu] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:59 pm

"Hmm, I'm Neru from the Hikari clan." Neru replied while patting Kiwanu's head. "So you are partaking the Chuunin Exams aswell, I see, I'm going to be you opponent at the Chuunin Exams, after I deal with Finnik. Who knew there are soo many participants from the Empire side. I haven't seen any Rebellions yet." Neru stated. He gave his usual smirk at the kid, expecting him to react in some way.
Back to top Go down
Kiwanu
Genin
Kiwanu

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounter [Kiwanu]   Strange Encounter [Kiwanu] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:16 pm

Ki would roll his eyes as this guy patted him on the head like some kind of pet of his, he would lightly smack the man's hand off and stare at him. "So you're in the exams huh? what is this like your 5th time or something? you must have it rough, what the rebellion didn't teach you enough or something?" he would run his hand through his hair to return it back to it's original scruffy look sense this guy decided to pat his hair down.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounter [Kiwanu]   Strange Encounter [Kiwanu] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:26 pm

"Hmm, you sure backtalk like a kid, and this is my first time entering the Chuunin Exams. I don't have much interest in being a Chuunin, but it will help me in days to come." Neru replied while he shoved his thumbs down his pockets. He then turned his face towards the left to see if he could find more contestants. With his face in the same position, he darted his eyes towards Kiwanu's face. "Hmm, I wonder, are you even worth fighting in the exams?" Neru said with a smirk on his face. "Honestly, I wouldn't want to hurt a kid, let alone you." Neru added with the same smirk, except his teeth were showing a bit more. He wanted to see how Kiwanu would react to his statements. He also seemed to ignore Kiwanu's insult.
Back to top Go down
Kiwanu
Genin
Kiwanu

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounter [Kiwanu]   Strange Encounter [Kiwanu] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:56 pm

"Hey now I could be wrong here but maybe that's because I still am a kid" Ki would sigh again as he realized this would have to do for entertainment for the time being. "That doesn't make sense by the way, you say you dont have intrest in being chuunin but you say it will help you which is why you seek it, so that means you do have interest in it" he watched as this guy put his thumbs, not his hands but his thumbs in his pocket "is that some kind of cool rebellion style that no one cares about?" he would go ahead and establish that this guy was clearly to cocky for his own good. "You say you don't want to hurt me? hahahahahahaha....".
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounter [Kiwanu]   Strange Encounter [Kiwanu] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:54 pm

"Hmm, I have a reason why I'm going to the Chuunin Exams, it's not because I want to but it's because I have to." Neru replied with his thumbs still in his pocket. He ignored Kiwanu's second comment but made a comment on his third, "You see, I don't like to beat children around, Hmm, I heard parents from the Empire usually beat their children, Most rebels are orphans to being with." Neru still had the same smirk, which grew wider with more of his teeth showing.
Back to top Go down
Kiwanu
Genin
Kiwanu

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounter [Kiwanu]   Strange Encounter [Kiwanu] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 8:49 pm

"Oh you had to huh? It's probably because they were tired of seeing an old guy like yourself stuck at such a low level while kids younger then you are well on their way to becoming high ranked ninja, but the fact that you didn't want to become chuunin shows that you do not wish to get better, so why become a shinobi at all if all you were going to do is sit around on your ass all day?". Ki would take notice of the fact that he had not replied to his comment about the whole thumbs in pocket thing and Ki decided to build on it " ah I get it you like setting trends and what not guess putting your hands in your pockets are to mainstream for a big shot like you huh?" Ki's smile would return after his comment and even more so when Neru decided to speak again "bro some kids need hard discipline ya dig? perhaps if your parents beat you maybe you still wouldn't be a old ass genin huh?".
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounter [Kiwanu]   Strange Encounter [Kiwanu] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:00 am

"Pipe down son." Neru replied to Kiwanu ignoring most of his comments, "If you want to fight, let's do it in the Sky Arena, when it's our time to fight." Neru turned his face back to Kiwanu when he said this. His grinnish smirk had turned into a regular smirk, without his teeth showing. "For now, I think you should piss off, hmm." Neru formed his right hand into a gun and flicked it, symbolising a gun firing. "I got other business I'd like to attend to." Neru stated while he walked pass Kiwanu and patted his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kiwanu
Genin
Kiwanu

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounter [Kiwanu]   Strange Encounter [Kiwanu] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:54 pm

"Haha son? as if anyone would want to have a baby with you, nice try though man" Ki would laugh once more as then man had given him some entertainment even if for a short period time, but now it seemed it was all coming to an end, oh well. Ki would listen to him as he stated that they would fight when it was there time, and naturally Ki would respond to that as well "you mean if you manage to win that is? yeah good luck with that". As the man told him to piss off and began to walk away Ki's smile would broaden "you bumped into me guy, no one told you to stay and chat".
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounter [Kiwanu]   Strange Encounter [Kiwanu] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:08 pm

Neru stopped and turned around, he then smiled and said "I'll see you at the ring." Neru then made the same gun pose with his hands and fired at Kiwanu. He then turned around and continued on walking. He found this encounter to be quite interesting. "Kiwanu, Hmm, Not bad, not bad at all." Neru thought. He then shoved his hands back in his pockets, technically only his thumbs, as a final sign to show Kiwanu.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Kiwanu
Genin
Kiwanu

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounter [Kiwanu]   Strange Encounter [Kiwanu] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:29 am

As Neru walked away Ki would roll his eyes once more "ill see you in the ring" he would say this to himself mocking and imitating Neru's voice. He took note that the guy still refused to not put his entire hand in his pocket for what ever reason "there are some strange people out there I tell ya" Ki woul begin walking in the opposite direction, looking for something else to do.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounter [Kiwanu]   Strange Encounter [Kiwanu] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange Encounter [Kiwanu]
Page 1 of 1