Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You killed my mother? Well I am your father. [Neru vs Ren]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neru
Genin
Neru

Male Character Age : 22
Ryo : 12000

You killed my mother? Well I am your father. [Neru vs Ren] Empty
PostSubject: You killed my mother? Well I am your father. [Neru vs Ren]   You killed my mother? Well I am your father. [Neru vs Ren] Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:06 pm

Rules:
Both participants are at the rank of a Special Jounin.
You cannot leave the battle, one must die.
Do not mess with the centaurs or you die.
Never stare at the eye for more than 10 seconds or you die.
Victory is for the last one standing.
Any other member may join to play in the role as the person who cast the Genjutsu, he may not intervene but may leave Spectator posts which do not follow the posting order.
Every 4 posts, including this one, the centaurs will form a circle around the participants, no matter the distance between the two. The circle will sometimes be irregular depending on the distance. This only happens if a participant jumps out of the circle, starting from that post, it will take 4 posts for the centaurs to circle them again.
The sky changes colour every 4 posts including this one, starting with blue.

Battle Start

Neru and Ren would arrive in the strange world inside an unbreakable genjutsu, filled with things nobody would imagine would be possible. The clouds were coloured brown and rain came out as the form of chocolate rain, rainbows were everywhere, with leprachauns sliding down and landing on their pot of gold. The grass would smell of candy, unicorns and reindeer were flying across the sky, riding them would be centaurs covered in white cloth with a bow and an arrow shaped heart. The sky would after 10 mins change colour from blue to red. The sun was an eye representing the sharingan with several rings and tomoes that would close and the sky would turn blue for 10 minutes, but when it would open the sky would turn red. Neru was standing in the middle of this mess facing him was Ren, the area was barren with only grass. Occasionally the centaurs would circle around the duo and chant a song, which would depend on the colour of the sky.

"Ren, I'll never forgive you for what you did to my mother!" Neru would roar with his shortsword on his right hand and his Yo-Yo on his left.

Last edited by Neru on Sun May 12, 2013 6:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

Male Character Age : 14
Ryo : 18300

PostSubject: Re: You killed my mother? Well I am your father. [Neru vs Ren]   You killed my mother? Well I am your father. [Neru vs Ren] Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:17 pm

Ren looked around this odd genjutsu, with all its weird features. He heard his Sensei yell about him doing something unforgivable to his mother. For some reason he became enraged. "I don't care about your mother, I just want to destroy you!" Ren replied with a loud and angry tone, with a kunai in his left hand and hand his other hand ready for an attack and began to charge his chakra.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: You killed my mother? Well I am your father. [Neru vs Ren]   You killed my mother? Well I am your father. [Neru vs Ren] Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:37 pm

Neru would stab the ground with his shortsword, making sure it was stuck in good. He would then use the sword to jump out of the circle, the distance between him and the sword would be 8 feet when he landed and the distance between Neru and Ren would be 12 ft apart. Neru would charge his chakra when he would land on the grass behind the centaurs who were circling Neru and Ren before. He would then switch his yoyo to his right hand and unsheathe his second sword from his left hand. With it in his hand. "Come at me, bro."
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: You killed my mother? Well I am your father. [Neru vs Ren]   You killed my mother? Well I am your father. [Neru vs Ren] Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:44 pm

Ren took Neru's words and ran at him. "Ask and you shall receive!" Ren yelled as he went for a strike with the kunai. He made sure to keep an extra eye out for the centaurs around him, but was to pissed to keep his focus for to long.
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: You killed my mother? Well I am your father. [Neru vs Ren]   You killed my mother? Well I am your father. [Neru vs Ren] Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 9:18 pm

Neru would finish charging his chakra and using his right hand he would send the Yo-Yo at Ren who was running at him, from right to left, going for his neck. The centaurs would give way, allowing Ren to pass them. As he would send the Yo-Yo, light wound shoot out of his finger tips on his right hand, going at 50mph. It would be very hard to dodge the light as it was going at 50mph and Ren was running at him. Neru would then charge chakra once more and if the attacks would hit, he would jump back, leaving 10 ft of space between them, 18 feet from his sword.

Chakra 170/200

Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: You killed my mother? Well I am your father. [Neru vs Ren]   You killed my mother? Well I am your father. [Neru vs Ren] Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:51 pm

There wasn't anything Ren could do at that fast speed and there distance, he was hit by the beam and it wrapped around him, making him drop his kunai close by. He felt it tighten up and pain started to surround his back. He tried to break free but nothing was working, this made him even angrier and out of frustration let out some of his chakra and the beam of light disappeared, it actually worked, but he did feel somewhat more tired. Ren started charging his chakra and grabbed his kunai in his right hand and moved back some keeping an eye on those centaurs, he wouldn't be tricked that easily again.

Chakra:
Back to top Go down
Neru
Genin
Neru

PostSubject: Re: You killed my mother? Well I am your father. [Neru vs Ren]   You killed my mother? Well I am your father. [Neru vs Ren] Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:49 pm

Ren would free himself from the light binding but it was too late to dodge the Yo-Yo that was heading for his neck, the damage would be enough to nearly break the neck. The impact would send Ren to the ground. Neru would jump back, making the distance between them 10ft. He would drop his sword as he jumped back and fired from his left palm, twenty beams of light which would hone on Ren. He would also whip back the Yo-Yo he hit Ren with as he jumped back. After Neru would fire the beams, he would jump in the air, enough so that his Yo-Yo would have enough distance to go for another attack, this time his head. He would charge his chakra when he would jump. The centaurs would start to circle around them again. "Die!" Neru would yell

Chakra 140/200
Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: You killed my mother? Well I am your father. [Neru vs Ren]   You killed my mother? Well I am your father. [Neru vs Ren] Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:11 pm

Once again Neru went for an attack with his yo-yo and another jutsu, luckily Ren was more ready this time. He pushed his hands out and readied his rotation technique, he spun rapidly and repelled it back at Neru, hopefully this would give some time to plan a counterattack. Ren threw his kunai at Neru as well which was going straight for his neck, he then jumped back took out another kunai and began to charge his chakra again.

Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You killed my mother? Well I am your father. [Neru vs Ren]   You killed my mother? Well I am your father. [Neru vs Ren] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You killed my mother? Well I am your father. [Neru vs Ren]
Page 1 of 1