Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pirate Preparations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

Male Character Age : 23
Ryo : 5803

Pirate Preparations  Empty
PostSubject: Pirate Preparations    Pirate Preparations  Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:50 am

Training These:
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

Male Character Age : 23
Ryo : 5803

Pirate Preparations  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pirate Preparations    Pirate Preparations  Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:16 am

I walked into the morgue of the Aerogakure hospital in search of a few cadavers for some training. I found a few "John Does" and began to go to work. I stabbed the first body deep in the stomach with Borei, after which I pulled out a scalpel and cut a small incision on the body then cracked his ribs open wider to give room to work. I then began to preform ghetto-fake surgery. I acted as if the man was alive, racing to patch internal bleeding as fast as I could. I stitched the internal wounds shut, then placed the ribs back in normal fashion. I then started to preform a technique I'd been working on, a way to reduced swelling in the body. I placed my hands on the mans chest and held them there acting like I was curing any swelling was there. I finally stitched the body back up and placed it back where I got it from.

[Training complete]
New Prices: 500, 1000
Back to top Go down

Pirate Preparations
Page 1 of 1