Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Ice Poachers][Mission]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tora
Tsundorakage
Tora

Female Character Age : 25
Ryo : 19101

[Ice Poachers][Mission] Empty
PostSubject: [Ice Poachers][Mission]   [Ice Poachers][Mission] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:57 am

https://narutoprovince.rpg-board.net/t341-ice-poachersmission

Tora woke in her bed, wrapped up in the covers and holding a pillow like it was a log in the middle of the ocean. Her entire position and appearance made her seem to be 15 years old. Tora released her grasp on the pillow and swung her legs over the side of her bed and rubbed her eyes. She let out a yawn and then stood up, and walked over to her closet. She changed into the usual, and headed to the bathroom, where she brushed her teeth, did her makeup, and her hair. She ate a basic bowl of cereal and stepped outside her house, on the way to her office. The place she loathed, for in it awaiting hours upon hours of sitting at a desk, going through papers. Being a kage was cool and all, but the responsibility could be annoying sometimes, but regardless she did it, if she didn't care so much about her village she would probably be a slacker. After a few minutes she arrived at her office, and she sat down at her desk. There was always a stack of papers on the desk from her aide for her to do, but there wasn't any there today. This time there was a note there that read "Hey Tora, I took care of your work for you last night, you've looked pretty tired lately". Tora smiled and breathed a sigh of relief. She stepped through a door into her Aide's work room and smiled at her. "Thank you, I really appreciate it. Why don't you take the day off as well?" she said. The Aide looked shocked, "Your welcome... but I couldn't possibly stop my work." Tora shook her head, "One day won't hurt, go ahead, see your family, relax." she replied sternly, almost ordering the Aide to go enjoy herself. "Ohh... Thank you Tora, your so nice to me." She said, standing up and smiling. The two bid farewell and Tora went back to her desk. She fished through a stack of papers and pulled out one. It was a mission slip that had a mission on it regarding poachers killing off Polar Bears and Penguins in the area. Tora stuffed it in her pocket and then got up from the desk, walking out of the building and into the snowy streets of Korigakure. The mission was fairly basic, find the poachers, stop them by any means necessary. She began hurrying to get out of the city as she realized every second she wastes another animal could die.
Back to top Go down
Tora
Tsundorakage
Tora

PostSubject: Re: [Ice Poachers][Mission]   [Ice Poachers][Mission] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 10:37 pm

Upon exiting the city Tora came upon the vast tundra before her. It spread out in all directions, except for where the village was of course. It was a cold and over cast day. The sun was barely notice able through the heavy cloud cover. Tora was wearing a cloak, but not her kage cloak, as she usually didn't wear it outside of the village for safety reasons. Her breath was able to be easily seen thanks to the cold air surrounding her. She was moving quickly through the Tundra on her way to where there was a heavy killing of animals. She didn't want to see all the bloodshed but she had to go there to find a clue as to where the Poacher's camp was. It took about an hour but she eventually came across the site. It was terrible, Penguin carcasses were strung along the tundra everywhere, the snow was dyed red with their blood. Even a few polar bears dotted along the area. She breathed a heavy sigh of sadness for the animals as she walked among them. She searched for tracks in the snow. There was many tracks, but they were all animals. She walked up to the biggest dead polar bear in the area. Around it there were many human foot prints. Bingo, she found the tracks she needed. There was many tracks, no doubt a large group of poachers were the ones who came through here. The tracks hurried off in one direction. Tora followed this path quickly, hoping it would lead to another site where she could find clues, or... hopefully their camp itself. "They certainly don't mind walking" She thought to herself, as teh tracks continued on for a long ways. It took a couple hours for her to reach the end, and along the way there was more blood spots in the snow, no doubt where they killed more wildlife which they already hauled off to their camp. The smell of death reeked in the chilled air of the tundra. The tracks led to, sadly, another large kill site. This one had more blood spots then carcasses. Meaning most of these were already hauled to their camp, that was a good sign, no doubt she was getting close to their camp, otherwise there wouldn't be so many missing bodies from this area. She searched around for more tracks but could not find any. After a while of searching, she changed what she was looking for. Eventually she found it, it was a wide groove in the snow, as she expected they hauled a polar bear, which drug along in the snow and covered their tracks unintentionally. She followed this groove at her full speed. She passed many more kill sites before arriving at her destination. This trip took a half an hour, as she got closer more and more bodies were missing from the kill sites.
Back to top Go down
Tora
Tsundorakage
Tora

PostSubject: Re: [Ice Poachers][Mission]   [Ice Poachers][Mission] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 6:07 pm

The long trip had led Tora to a camp indeed. She dashed into the camp, slowing down to walking speed as she arrived. Much to her surprise though there was no one in the camp, the first were out, most of the tents were gone, and what ones were left were battered and torn. They had already left the camp. No doubt they were migrating to another part of the large tundra. Tora sighed as she realized she has been on a wild goose chase the entire time, she began to question if these Poachers were even within days travel from where she was now. She sighed again as she started to investigate. First she walked inside the nearest tent. It was roomy, even though it didn't look like it from the outside. There were small holes dug into the ground where food had been stored, the natural cold in the ground of the tundra kept the food refrigerated. These stashes were now empty. There were markings on the ground that showed where there was once bedding, but this was now gone. It was indeed true, the Poachers had split camp. It digusted her how they left so many dead animals behind, they killed more than they could use, it was terrible. Tora stepped out of the tent she was in and walked over to the central fire pit. In this pit there was a large fire, nearly as big as one of the tents, but now there was nothing but ashes and coal, and some remnants of charred wood. Tora knelt down and touch the ashes in the pit. It was barely warm, but it was still warm. That was a good sign, that meaned that they hadn't left this camp too long ago, which meant she was getting closer. She estimated that the fire was put out nearly a day ago, that may seem daunting to some, but by herself she could move four times as fast as the large group of poachers. Now she had to find another trail, she hoped it would be the last one she had to find and follow as well. After a few minutes of searching she came across a large amount of foot prints, followed by some drag marks, and marks from wheels. This meant that they had wagons most likely, these were probably being used to haul the large polar bears. Tora shook her head in disgust as she began chasing after the trail. The tracks stayed true, they didn't falter and like most other tracks they went fairly straight. Whoever these poachers were they knew where they were going, which meant they no doubt had many spots in the entire Tundra Province that they had mapped out. They were well put together and no doubt made a lot of money. These people wouldn't be willing to just give up their job. Tora sighed, she hoped it wouldn't end in violence, but no doubt it would have to have at least a small amount of it. Thats just the way people are nowadays, she thought to herself. As she went along the tracks she didn't see any kill sites, so that was proof that they were indeed traveling to a different location. Time passed as Tora went along the tracks, and it came to be about time for her to catch up to them. She was on her guard for sure, she had no idea what these poachers were capable of. not long afterwards she came across a large amount of wagons carrying polar bears, stringed to the back of the wagons were dead penguins as well. It was a sobering site to see. The poachers were riding the Wagons, there was about 10 of them, in the front was an older poacher, most likely in his mid 50s, he was most likely the leader. Tora walked up to the caravan and called out to them. "I mean no harm, may I please speak to your leader!?" she yelled loud enough so they could hear past the rattle of the wagons. The wagons stopped and the older man came down and walked up to Tora. "I am the head ofoperations in this group, you are the Tsundorakage, correct? I assume you want us gone." he said abruptly. "Yes actually.... I wanted to offer yousome of my persnoal shinobi to guard you as you travel. In return you would leave the Tunda Province, deal?" she offered. He thoght about it for a few moments and then spoke up. "Deal... I want 4 ninja from your village to guard my caravan. Theres a spot I've wanted to go for a while but theres alot ofbandits there." he agreed to he proposition. Tora smiled, "I'm glad, come to the village and four shinobi will be ready for you." She said, the two shoook hands and then departed from eachother. Tora heading to her village.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Ice Poachers][Mission]   [Ice Poachers][Mission] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Ice Poachers][Mission]
Page 1 of 1