Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Searching For Grey's [Jecht]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

Male Character Age : 14
Ryo : 18300

Searching For Grey's [Jecht] Empty
PostSubject: Searching For Grey's [Jecht]   Searching For Grey's [Jecht] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 9:10 pm

Since Ren had became a member of the Grey's he figured he should help contribute to help finding more members. "I guess I should had out these flyers to people." Ren said to himself as he started giving flyers to people and placed them all over Aerogakure. "I hope I'm doing a good job, never done this before but, whatever." Ren said as he ended up close to the park. "Ehh, I guess i'll take a little break and pass out flyers to people that go by." Ren walked over to a bench and sat down casually waiting for people to come.
Back to top Go down
Jecht
Genin
Jecht

Male Character Age : 18
Ryo : 7000

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Grey's [Jecht]   Searching For Grey's [Jecht] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 9:33 pm

Jecht was taking a stroll with his titanium arm and Bingo. He hadn't summoned it yet, but he was near the training grounds and was planning to do so. "Another day to practice. Eh Bingo?" Jecht summoned Bingo. "I'm taking a nap call me back later." Bingo said with a cranky tone. Jecht grabbed Bingo with his titanium hand and started shaking it. "I know that you don't sleep." Jecht replied with a grin. "YES I DO-O-O-O." Bingo said with a vibrated voice. Jecht stopped shaking it, "Fine, I'll call you in 10 minutes." With that, Bingo poofed and disappeared. He walked the corner and saw a kid with some flyers. "I wonder what's it about." He walked past the liquor store and right up to the bench the kid sat at. Jecht then asked, "What are those flyers about?"
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Grey's [Jecht]   Searching For Grey's [Jecht] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 9:41 pm

Ren looked up from the flyer somewhat surprised someone came so fast. "Oh umm, this here... it's a... it's about a group called the Grey's were looking for new members... would you possibly like to join?" Ren asked in his usually tone, acting quite casually noticing his metal arm and tough appearance. "Hmm , he could a good member, I wonder if he'll join." Ren thought before going back to the man.

Last edited by Ren Hyuga on Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jecht
Genin
Jecht

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Grey's [Jecht]   Searching For Grey's [Jecht] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 9:45 pm

"The Greys. I think I might join if you can show me how strong you, a member of The Greys are. I'm heading to train, so I wouldn't mind a training partner either." Jecht replied as he picked up a flyer. "Come, if you want to recruit me, show me what you got. I'll be needing a couple of team mates to kill something in Morigakure."
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Grey's [Jecht]   Searching For Grey's [Jecht] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 9:51 pm

Ren didn't really think he would have to fight someone for them to join, but if it is to show him the strength of the Grey's then he'd do it. "Alright then, i'll do my best to show our strength." Ren said as he got up and began to follow him. "Wonder how strong this guy is, by appearance, he's one of the strongest people I've seen, though appearance isn't everything." Ren said to himself as he followed him.
Back to top Go down
Jecht
Genin
Jecht

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Grey's [Jecht]   Searching For Grey's [Jecht] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 10:06 pm

Jecht walked into the training ground and to the place where most samurai train. "Alright everybody, scatter out, unless you want to get hurt." Jecht shouted as he motioned the newbie samurai to leave. Some of them did, due to Jecht's barren appearance but a few decided to stay and watch. Jecht started to walk again until he stood 10 feet away from Ren. He turned around and said "Ok, show me what you got, then I'll show you what I got." Jecht beckoned. This kid did show some promise to what Jecht could see, he never saw those types of eyes before.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Grey's [Jecht]   Searching For Grey's [Jecht] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:08 am

Ren was getting somewhat excited for a good fight, he smirked as he activated his byakugan ability. "How do you like the ability of the Hyuga clan." Ren said as he began to charge his chakra. "It seems i'll have to bring my A game if I want to recruit him, but its for the Grey's so i'll do my best." Ren thought as he stood in the Hyuga fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Jecht
Genin
Jecht

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Grey's [Jecht]   Searching For Grey's [Jecht] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:45 pm

"The Hyuuga clan, eh? Never heard of them before. I wonder if you can show me what your clan is all about." Jecht remarked. "Hmm, a taijutsu stance. I don't think he'll be using a weapon." Jecht thought as he noticed the kid prepare himself. "I won't be using my sword, only hand to hand combat." Jecht tried mimicking the person's stance aswell. He waited for Ren to make the first move. "I won't move from this spot, if you can land a hit on me that will send me packing, I'll join."
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Grey's [Jecht]   Searching For Grey's [Jecht] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:51 pm

"Hmm, so all I have to do is hit him once that sends him packing, what should I do... maybe palm rotation.. no, I wonder how much time he'll give me then I could possibly use 32 palms... no that'll take to long, I'll just start with something a little simple." Ren thought as he looked at the distance between them, about 10 feet. Ren smiled and looked through the man to find his vital point, when he found it he targeted and released a high-speed palm thrust at him. "there try to dodge that." Ren said as he once again began to charge chakra while waiting.

Justu:
Back to top Go down
Jecht
Genin
Jecht

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Grey's [Jecht]   Searching For Grey's [Jecht] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:29 pm

Jecht saw the kid move his hand forward. "He's going to attack from that far?" Jecht thought. But before he could finish his speculation, a burst of pressure hit near his chest. "What?" Jecht was forcefully pushed and slid 7 feet back from where he stood. He stopped most of the knockback by planting his titanium arm on the ground. It made a scratch mark that went up til 5 feet. "Was that a Wind style technique?" Jecht asked.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Grey's [Jecht]   Searching For Grey's [Jecht] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:41 pm

"Well no, i'm using some of my chakra and and shoot it at you like vacuum shell... it is used by using the gentle fist technique that all members of the Hyuga clan learn." Ren said as he usually says most things without thinking, but it didn't matter to him if his enemy knew more then him. Ren stared at the scratch mark left on the man's chest and was surprised that he was able to stop himself, but dropped the thought as he continued to charge his chakra.
Back to top Go down
Jecht
Genin
Jecht

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Grey's [Jecht]   Searching For Grey's [Jecht] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:57 pm

"I see. I guess you did knock me off my feet, but you didn't knock me back." Jecht replied as he slowly stood up from his current, crouched like position. He moved his left shoulder, where he had his titanium gauntlet. "Show me what you got already, I'm getting bored." Jecht yawned and stretched his arms. He grinned at the ninja.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Grey's [Jecht]   Searching For Grey's [Jecht] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:02 pm

This man's attitude kinda got Ren angry, he hated when people mocked him and his clan, and wished he could use his strongest attack now. "Man, I guess I still have to wait a little longer to shut this guy up." Ren thought as he continued to charge his chakra. "Don't worry in a a minute or so you're gonna be eating your own words there." Ren said kinda angrily but he had a way of keeping his anger under the boiling point.
Back to top Go down
Jecht
Genin
Jecht

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Grey's [Jecht]   Searching For Grey's [Jecht] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:21 pm

"Oh my. Look at you getting all angry. I don't mind that, show me what a Hyuuga can do. Because at the moment, you are ruining your clan's name." Jecht replied seriously. He moved both his hand's fingers in a way that made them go from ball of fist, to free hand. After a few seconds, he stopped. "I don't think The Greys are worth my time anyway." Jecht turned his back on the kid but stood his ground. "C'mon, hit me already. Not that it will hurt."
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Grey's [Jecht]   Searching For Grey's [Jecht] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:27 pm

Now this guy is seriously making Ren angry. Mocking not only himself and his clan, but now the Grey's too, Ren finished charging and it's about time he used his strongest technique. "Your funny man, but your overconfidence is gonna cost a great deal of pain!" Ren said seriously and loudly. He moved up a little bit so he was within the outer ring, getting into his stance and yelled. "Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms!" He was put in front of the man and delivered a fury of thirty-two hits to his chest. "There that should shut him up." Ren thought tiredly as he waited to see the outcome.

Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Jecht
Genin
Jecht

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Grey's [Jecht]   Searching For Grey's [Jecht] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:23 pm

Jecht turned around but before he could move his body completely, the kid unleashed a fury of hits which Jecht could barely make out. The hits hit almost everywhere, with the final attack sending Jecht flying. Jecht never felt or heard of such a offensive technique. The impact sent him flying a few feet, making him crash towards a tree. Jecht slid towards the ground unconcious. The injury on the head got to him somehow.

Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Grey's [Jecht]   Searching For Grey's [Jecht] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:28 pm

Ren leaned over breathing somewhat heavily as the impact did its work on the man. After he gained his breath back some he looked over at the man, who was on the ground and what seemed to be unconscious. After a few moments he realized that he could have possible went a little overboard, though he doesn't get angry easily when it happens it's hard to stop. "Whoops, guess I put a little to much into that." Ren said as he walked over to the man trying to see if he was okay. "Umm... dude... are you okay?" Ren asked keeping a foot or two distance between them.
Back to top Go down
Jecht
Genin
Jecht

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Grey's [Jecht]   Searching For Grey's [Jecht] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:41 pm

A few hours later...

Jecht woke up at the training grounds. "What just happened." Jecht said as he slowly raised his head. The sun seemed to have gotten down a bit so Jecht guessed it had been a few hours or so since he last slept. He rubbed his head and felt a bit sore from the bruises. "That kid did a number on me." Jecht thought as he searched for the kid.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Grey's [Jecht]   Searching For Grey's [Jecht] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:49 pm

After the fight Ren went back to pass out flyers, but he tried to stay near the man, he'd feel bad if something happened to him. For the next couple hours that is all Ren did, he hoped to find another strong guy like him, but unfortunately no one seemed interested. "Hmm, guess I should go check on the guy, see if he's awake yet." Ren thought as he grabbed the stack of flyers which there were still a lot left over and headed to where the guy was sleeping. As he was walking as he came across the guy who was now awake rubbing his head. "Oh hey, looks like your finally awake, sorry about knocking you out." Ren said walking up to him rubbing the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Jecht
Genin
Jecht

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Grey's [Jecht]   Searching For Grey's [Jecht] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:10 pm

Jecht turned his attention towards the kid. "Hehe, I can't believe a kid knocked me out, but if you are strong, age doesn't matter at all." Jecht slowly stood up and rubbed his head. "I guess a deal's a deal. The name's Jecht Seijuro, a Hiten Mitsurugi-ryu apprentice. What about you bright-eyes?" Jecht asked, the nick-name was a small joke, with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Grey's [Jecht]   Searching For Grey's [Jecht] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:15 pm

"Well nice to meet ya, my name is Ren Hyuga, proud member of the Hyuga clan." Ren said grinning, placing his hand out for Jecht to shake it. "Jecht Seijuro huh... never heard of that clan before but whatever, I got a member for the Grey's, I hope Hikari Sensei will be happy... oh yeah that's right." Ren remembered about the meeting later. "Umm, later today all of the members of the Grey's are meeting here, so be here at 8pm, okay." Ren said still grinning but not as big.
Back to top Go down
Jecht
Genin
Jecht

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Grey's [Jecht]   Searching For Grey's [Jecht] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:57 pm

Jecht took the offer and shook Ren's hand. "It's not a clan, but a family. I'm a Samurai if you couldn't tell, sometimes I can't either." Jecht chuckled. "I see you have a sensei, I hope I'll see him soon." Jecht let go of Ren's hand and started to walk towards the centre of the training field. "Till then, I'll be training, but first, let me show you something." Jecht summoned Bingo. "What took ya so long? It's been hours and I was getting bored." Jecht squeezed Bingo. "You missed the moment, I got my ass kicked by this kid right here." Jecht pointed at Ren. "Oooooh. You got your ass kicked by lil kid." Bingo laughed out loud, his voice a bit rasp. Jecht didn't laugh but increased the grip on his hand a bit more. "Bingo. Disappear." Jecht unsummoned Bingo. "Well, that's all. Bingo is a weird ass item which can store weapons and shit." Jecht unsheathed his sword. "Time to practice." Jecht started to charge chakra.

Chakra: 145/150

[Technically only 3 posts have past since this point but for simplicity, lets just make it 3 rounds]
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Grey's [Jecht]   Searching For Grey's [Jecht] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 8:27 pm

Ren was impressed and interested with this sort of summoning that Jecht had. Ren didn't really like his attitude but whatever it wasn't his summoning anyway. "Whoa that's pretty cool... and you hold weapons in it, that's awesome." Ren said admiring bingo. Ren payed pretty good attention on Jecht's swordsmanship before he remembered he had that he had been here all day, and he was starting to get hungry. "Hey i'll catch ya later, i'm gonna go get some food." Ren said not thinking Jecht would like to go as he was training but decided to wait for his response.
Back to top Go down
Jecht
Genin
Jecht

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Grey's [Jecht]   Searching For Grey's [Jecht] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 8:58 pm

"Hmm, I do feel hungry. I guess I'll train tomorrow, or who knows when." Jecht unsheathed his sword and followed Ren towards wherever they would eat. "I prefer the ramen shop or the liquor store. Don't worry, I can arrange some beverage for you there." Jecht patted Ren's back with some force.

[Topic Left]
Back to top Go down
Ren Hyuga
Genin
Ren Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Grey's [Jecht]   Searching For Grey's [Jecht] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 9:05 pm

Ren was kinda pleased to have Jecht coming with him, he didn't quite like to be alone and they were becoming pretty good friends. "Umm, sure where ever will be fine with me." Ren said as he was somewhat pushed forward as Jecht patted his back quite hard. "Man i'm glad that guy didn't fight back... I could have been in some real trouble there." Ren thought as he gave Jecht a big grin and continued walking.

[Topic Left]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching For Grey's [Jecht]   Searching For Grey's [Jecht] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching For Grey's [Jecht]
Page 1 of 1