Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spending Time in Good ol' Sakyugakure

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 13500

Spending Time in Good ol' Sakyugakure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spending Time in Good ol' Sakyugakure   Spending Time in Good ol' Sakyugakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 6:40 am

We came to the station to the palace and Shitai got up and walked to me. "Well I guess this is your stop, Ill be waiting a few more on the way back to get to my home. It was a pleasure to meet you though and I hope you enjoy your stay here." I smiled and walked to the door of the train without gesturing a handshake and spoke. "It was a pleasure to meet you as well. Though, there wasn't much going on today, I'm glad that I met you and hope we see each other again soon." I then nodded toward him and walked fluidly toward the gate to the palace.

[exits]
Back to top Go down
Shitai
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Tokubetsu Jōnin
Shitai

Character Age : 27
Ryo : 17400

Spending Time in Good ol' Sakyugakure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spending Time in Good ol' Sakyugakure   Spending Time in Good ol' Sakyugakure - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 6:44 am

The doors of the train closed behind Yonoowari as he exited the train, my eyes never looking away from the window. Today had been a rather interesting day and it wasnt even half over yet, I could only imagine what else could possibly happen before I laid down to rest tonight. The train then started up again, pulling the opposite direction, within ten minutes my stop would be reached and I would need to exit and walk home, for now though I just continued to marvel at my hometown.

[end of topic]
Back to top Go down

Spending Time in Good ol' Sakyugakure
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2