Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rake: Chapter 3- Rake Me Harder

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bryn T. Stormblood
Yamakage
Bryn T. Stormblood

Male Character Age : 21
Ryo : 10220

The Rake: Chapter 3- Rake Me Harder Empty
PostSubject: The Rake: Chapter 3- Rake Me Harder   The Rake: Chapter 3- Rake Me Harder Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 2:09 pm

The Rake: Chapter 3- Rake Me Harder Missions

The Rake: Chapter 3

Background Info: A small, humanoid creature has been terrorizing the townsfolk of Chikagakure. Targeting mainly children under the age of 10, many of his victims wake up with cuts all over their bodies, and repeating the phrase "He's the Rake." Any parents who have tried to get help for their child have died in mysterious ways while doing so, ranging from rocks randomly falling on their heads, to tripping and falling down on a sharpened tool. Some people may claim this is all just coincidence, but the Yamakage, Bryn, wants you to check it out just to be safe.

Description: More activity involving the Rake has surfaced, and the situation is beginning to get out of hand. A cult has sprouted in the undesirabale portion of the Grey District to worship the Rake. I hate to see my own citizens killed, but they have been trying to make child sacrifices to the Rake. Put a stop to this by killing all 4 of the cultists.

Rules:

- In a total minimum of 1,240 words, find the 4 cultists in the Grey District, and kill them. -

- Each cultist has all physical attributes of a Toketsu Jounin (B rank shinobi) -

- Each cultist is armed with 2 kunai and a standard steel katana -

- Make it realistic, or your reward will be forfeit -

- Post back here for the reward -

NPC (If any):

The Rake: Chapter 3- Rake Me Harder Tumblr_lcgjyv569d1qzm1glo1_500

Difficulty: B

Reward: 8,003 Ryo

Back to top Go down
https://narutoprovince.rpg-board.net
Renga
Chūnin
Renga

Male Character Age : 20
Ryo : 7300

PostSubject: Re: The Rake: Chapter 3- Rake Me Harder   The Rake: Chapter 3- Rake Me Harder Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:17 pm

Accepting Mission
Back to top Go down
Renga
Chūnin
Renga

PostSubject: Re: The Rake: Chapter 3- Rake Me Harder   The Rake: Chapter 3- Rake Me Harder Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Neo
Sabakukage
Neo

Male Character Age : 28
Ryo : 20000

PostSubject: Re: The Rake: Chapter 3- Rake Me Harder   The Rake: Chapter 3- Rake Me Harder Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 8:49 pm

Code:
Approvanated and all that chiz
Back to top Go down
Renga
Chūnin
Renga

PostSubject: Re: The Rake: Chapter 3- Rake Me Harder   The Rake: Chapter 3- Rake Me Harder Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:24 pm

Paid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rake: Chapter 3- Rake Me Harder   The Rake: Chapter 3- Rake Me Harder Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rake: Chapter 3- Rake Me Harder
Page 1 of 1