Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amphibious Intentions [Private Training]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

Male Character Age : 23
Ryo : 5803

Amphibious Intentions [Private Training] Empty
PostSubject: Amphibious Intentions [Private Training]   Amphibious Intentions [Private Training] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:53 pm

Salamanders

The five stages of the initial summoning process:

Egg - In the egg stage, the user summons a softball sized egg. Once this egg is summoned, the user must talk to the egg like a friend to get the hatchling to recognize them after the egg hatches. After they talk to the egg, it poofs back to it's mother in the summoning location.

2. Hatchling - In this stage, the egg has just hatched. In this state, the salamander is a little over six inches in length, but has to stay in water and cannot open it's eyes. It cannot physically communicate, but talk to the summoner telepathically in a simple manner, much like a toddler. After summoned, it will swim around for a few posts and have a telepathic communication, then poofs back to it's mother.

3. Baby Salamander - In this state, the hatchling has matured in several ways. It has grown in size, reaching a foot and a half in length. The salamander can now open it's eyes and can walk out of water for short periods of time. It's mouth is also more developed giving it the ability to speak, but not well. The summoner must teach it how to speak, then the baby salamander will poof back to it's mother.

4. Medium Sized Salamander - The salamander has now grown into a more mature salamander. It's skin is more streamlined and the webbing between it's toes have developed fully, allowing it to swim and walk on land with ease. It's mouth is also fully developed, allowing the salamander to speak easily, but it has a cracky voice like a teenager. The salamander is now 3 feet in length and recognizes the summoner as it's master. While it is summoned, a friendship must be created with the salamander. After this, the salamander poofs back to the summoning location, but must find it's own way because it is now independent from it's mother.

5. Adult Salamander - The salamander has matured into a full grown adult and reached it's full length. It recognizes the summoner as a close personal friend, and can begin training combat with him or her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stood in the center of the park in Aerogakure, directly next to the lake. I was here for a single purpose, some simple training. I began hand seals and waited.

Last edited by Yuurei on Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Amphibious Intentions [Private Training]   Amphibious Intentions [Private Training] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:57 pm

I continued my hand seals as I observed the lake and the rest of my surroundings. I was surprised there weren't as many people around as there were, it was like midday now.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Amphibious Intentions [Private Training]   Amphibious Intentions [Private Training] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:26 pm

I finished my hand seals, then bit my thumb. I followed this action by slamming my hands onto the ground as a large ring appeared around my hands. In a plume of smoke and a bizarre noise, I saw an egg. I had no knowledge of what was held within, but I decided I'd set it in the water. I began talking to the egg as if it were a close friend.

"Hey there, Mr. Egg. I don't know what's contained within that shell of yours but I can tell you're gonna go places. Together, we will make an excellent team. I'm sure you can help me a good deal in bringing down the Raksaka with the rest of the Assassins. I can't wait to see what pops out of you little egg."

With that, the egg poofed back in another plume of smoke, back to the realm of whatever-it-was. I pondered at what it could be for a moment and thought, well, might as well find out. I began another set of hand seals almost immediately. That egg could be something awesome like a dragon or a lizard of some sort, or it could be something way out from left field like an ostrich. That would be an interesting experience. Whatever it was, I hoped it suited me.

80/100

Kuchiyose no Jutsu

Rank of Jutsu: C
Element Affinity: -
Type: Ninjutsu
Distance: -
Description: Hand seals and blood sacrifice (amount minimal) required to be performed. This techniques is used when a shinobi is attempting to determine what sort of summoning family they are best suited for, based on what animal appears in its most basic form (after birth/hatching) such as a tadpole. The process of fully realizing what family the shinobi is able to summon requires this jutsu to be used times, each time it is used there is a requirement of 200 words of description of the process which can include anything from the summoning to the animal itself to the summoner's reaction so long as it is well written. (for genin that have no sort of boost to the chakra pool this would mean that they would need to take a break at some point since 5 uses of a C rank jutsu would drain their chakra pools, this can be done by simply adding an additional 200 words of you resting and regaining your strength for an additional forty chakra (note that this is the only case where you can do this to replenish your chakra stores and can only be done once). Each use of the summoning technique will result in the animal growing a bit, using the previous example of a tadpole it would go through the different stages of life before becoming a frog, in cases where the animal does not have such extreme stages as a frog/toad the animal would be becoming more mature starting from a baby and growing into things such as a toddler and so on until it reaches 'adulthood' at stage 5. After the five stages have been performed the new summoner performs the technique one last time to summon their first personal summon of the family, this summon creature is registered as a D rank jutsu and is free due to this technique becoming useless after this process is completed. Keep in mind though that this new summon is the equivalent of a D rank summon and thus is not extremely powerful, something like gamakichi who was able to do some things such as a handful of D rank jutsu would be acceptable. This D rank will provide the summoner with a contract scroll which they then sign with their blood, after signing the contract disappears and a summoning tattoo appears on their lower arm/wrist, the design of the tattoo is up to the summon completely but all must include a single circle which acts as the focus point for chakra when performing a summoning from that point on.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Amphibious Intentions [Private Training]   Amphibious Intentions [Private Training] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:35 pm

I continued to hand seals and continued pondering about that little egg that I'd summoned. What was inside that bastard?
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Amphibious Intentions [Private Training]   Amphibious Intentions [Private Training] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:54 pm

After finishing the next set of hand seals, I repeated the process of biting my thumb and slamming my hands to the ground. This time a small salamander stood in the center of the circle after the smoke cleared. I smirked. I liked it. Slippery little amphibians. Before I could say anything, the little thing crawled over to the water and began to swim around. I then said,

"Hey little salamander, can you talk at all?"

This little salamander kept swimming around and didn't speak, but I was surprised when a voice popped into my head.

"I can't talk. I'm a baby. My name is Pi. What's yours?"

I took note of the little salamander's choppy speaking. It's vocal abilities must not have been a few weeks old. Or minutes? I wasn't sure if it was the same salamander that would've been inside the egg. I shrugged and then said.

"My name is Yuurei. Yuurei Hageshi."

The salamander then replied.

"Yuu-rey? Yuur-i? I'm gonna call you Yuu."

I smiled and then the little salamander poofed back to his home. I then began hand seals for my next round of summoning.

60/100
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Amphibious Intentions [Private Training]   Amphibious Intentions [Private Training] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:57 pm

I continued hand seals and smirked. I had salamanders as summons! This was kinda bad ass.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Amphibious Intentions [Private Training]   Amphibious Intentions [Private Training] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:26 pm

I finished my hand seals and did the same thing. Bit my thumb, slammed my hands on the ground, and out came another salamander, this time a little bigger. It resembled the same salamander that I'd summoned just a few moments ago. Damn, these little bastards aged quick. I was a bit taken back honestly. I was curious though, so I went ahead and asked,

"That you Pi?"

The salamander nodded before popping into the water. He swam about for a little while then poked his head out of the water. I then smirked at the little fellow.

"Can you talk now?"

He then commented through his telepathy to reply to me.

"No, but I've developed my vocabulary more. Teach me?"

"Sure thing, little fella!"

As soon as I replied, I sat down on the banks of the pond and began teaching Pi simple sounds at first, going over the vowels and the different types of those. As the lesson progressed, I moved onto more advanced words. Pretty soon, Pi was beginning to speak like an intelligent human-salamander, if that makes sense? Pi thanked me then poofed off to his salamander home and I began hand seals again, but remained seated. I was getting tired from using all this chakra. It was annoying.

40/100
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Amphibious Intentions [Private Training]   Amphibious Intentions [Private Training] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:30 pm

I continued hand seals and prepared for the final parts of my training.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Amphibious Intentions [Private Training]   Amphibious Intentions [Private Training] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:13 pm

After finishing my hand seals, I bit my thumb again, and then smacked the ground. I stayed seated,. This time when the smoke cleared, I saw another salamander that resembled Pi, so I assumed it was him. He was much bigger now, probably about 3 feet in size and he looked much sleeker. He meandered about the land for a little while and took in the sights before he jumped into the water. I stood up and asked

"That you Pi?"

He nodded then spoke.

"Yeah, Yuu. It's me-ie."

I couldn't help but laugh at the high pitched crack that echoed through his voice. He was in full fledged salamander puberty. He then asked me,

"You wanna have a ra-a-ce-ee?"

Damn, that was a bad one. I nodded and took of my boots and shirt, then hopped into the water. He counted down from three and we took off. I may have been bigger and faster, but I was exhausted and didn't have webbed feet. We swam the length of the pond and back, but needless to say, he beat me with flying colors. He smiled and laughed at me, then poofed back to salamander-ville. I climbed on shore and decided I needed to take a quick nap and let my chakra recover. There wasn't much more I needed to do to train my summoning ability.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Amphibious Intentions [Private Training]   Amphibious Intentions [Private Training] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:40 pm

I felt recharged when I woke up from my small nap. Not too exhausted anymore, but I was still semi-low on chakra. I began hand seals and waited so I could finish my training.

Nap = +10 chakra

30/100
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Amphibious Intentions [Private Training]   Amphibious Intentions [Private Training] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:40 pm

I continued hand seals and prepared myself for the final part of the training.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: Amphibious Intentions [Private Training]   Amphibious Intentions [Private Training] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:52 pm

I soon finished hand seals and activated the summoning jutsu. Man, my thumb was quite sore now. I'd been forced to bleed five times now. When the summoning smoke had cleared, I saw a very mature looking salamander, squatting on all fours looking up at me. I smiled and said,

"Hey Pi."

The salamander walked up to me and replied,

"Hey, Yuurei, my real name is Pik. I'm now ready for battle along side you thanks to the training that you've given me over these past few hours. So, what do ya say, partners?"

I smiled and nodded. To believe like two hours ago this thing was an egg I summoned up. Ah, they grow up so fast.

"Sure think, Pik. I'm sure we'll be partners in crime for a long while. We've definately got a deal my good, salamander friend."

We both smiled, he thanked me, then poofed back to his salamander home, wherever it happened to be. I was now hungry and exhausted, so I started to make my way home. I needed a good two days sleep to recover from this. Maybe I should develop a chakra reserve seal for instances like now. Anyway, it had still been a great day training and I had a family of salamanders to summon at my disposal.

[Training Complete]
[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amphibious Intentions [Private Training]   Amphibious Intentions [Private Training] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amphibious Intentions [Private Training]
Page 1 of 1