Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quality Check, Keeping tabs on those in training.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Phade
Genin
Phade

Female Character Age : 18
Ryo : 230

Quality Check, Keeping tabs on those in training.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quality Check, Keeping tabs on those in training.    Quality Check, Keeping tabs on those in training.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 3:12 am

Phade laughed at his remark, silently agreeing with him. At last she finished, she raised her hand, and as she did so dust swarmed up around Takeru, then with a simple gripping motion of her hand then dust closed in on him at 41 mph. She hoped she had gotten him. Sparring was something she always enjoyed, and as such she tended to get carried away sometimes with it, however fighting against a much stronger opponent like this kept her from getting carried away, as even fighting at her best she most likely wouldn't scratch him.

Chakra: 95/150

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

Character Age : 42
Ryo : 26331

PostSubject: Re: Quality Check, Keeping tabs on those in training.    Quality Check, Keeping tabs on those in training.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 3:25 am

Takeru was caught slightly off guard as the dust began rising around him, he had forgotten that some of the Magunetto techniques took form as dust to begin with. Knowing he had moments to act he launched himself into the air at his top speed, forming handseals and gaining himself a few extra seconds, at the same time his stone hands closed around him, clasping together around him and sealing the gaps. As he finished his handseals he placed them on the stony floor the hands had made, the stone and earth that formed them flowed across his body, hardening into a majestic set of earthen armour. The hands around him collapsed as he dropped to the ground once more. Facing Phade once more he smiled, though she would not be able to see it behind his armour. "I'll admit, i wasn't expecting that, on any other opponent you would have caught them. Now then, what next?" His voice sounded muffled from behind his armour, and he had to speak loudly to make his voice heard.

170/250

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Phade
Genin
Phade

PostSubject: Re: Quality Check, Keeping tabs on those in training.    Quality Check, Keeping tabs on those in training.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:08 am

Phade bent over, hand on her knees and panted. This was exhausting. He was clearly much more adept then her, although she expected that. [color=cyan]"Honestly I don't know, I don't have many more cards to play, honestly."[color=cyan] she said with a laugh. "Of course theres things I could try, but they wouldn't even scratch that fancy armor of yours." she sighed. Phade placed a hand on her hip, "You should probably get back to work. And I should be getting home pretty quick." she said.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Quality Check, Keeping tabs on those in training.    Quality Check, Keeping tabs on those in training.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:32 am

Takeru looked at the sun, it had indeed dropped much lower than he had thought. "I suppose you are right" He let his chakra flow out of the earthen armour surrounding him, the pieces falling to the ground with a loud thud. "Thank you, for this. This break is what i needed, all that watching and note taking was tedious". He smiled at her again, "Shall i lead the way back to the village?"
Back to top Go down
Phade
Genin
Phade

PostSubject: Re: Quality Check, Keeping tabs on those in training.    Quality Check, Keeping tabs on those in training.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:39 am

Phade smiled back, "Go ahead." she replied casually. She rubbed her head with a hand, recalling the mistake she made earlier. "Sorry again for not telling you I had sparring in mind, sometimes I get caught up in my own mind and don't give heed to whats going on around me, its a bad habit I suppose." she said openly. "I appreciate you taking the time for me though, I think I learned quite a bit here."
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Quality Check, Keeping tabs on those in training.    Quality Check, Keeping tabs on those in training.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:58 am

"Don't worry about it, maybe next time we talk you won't throw metallic senbon at me, I'm glad you learned something, i'll have to add that you did exceptionally well in my notes." With that Takeru turned and started back towards the village, jumping from rooftop to rooftop. Later that afternoon when he left the training field, clipboard in hand, he reflected on his day, and smiled.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Phade
Genin
Phade

PostSubject: Re: Quality Check, Keeping tabs on those in training.    Quality Check, Keeping tabs on those in training.  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:31 pm

Phade followed him from rooftop to rooftop halfway to the training fields, them she said goodbye and went home. She took care of whatever chores she had and then went to bed, dreaming of giant stone hands

[Phade exits]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quality Check, Keeping tabs on those in training.    Quality Check, Keeping tabs on those in training.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quality Check, Keeping tabs on those in training.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2