Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Phade
Genin
Phade

Female Character Age : 18
Ryo : 230

Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn Empty
PostSubject: Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn   Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 2:30 am

Phade was laying outside of the city in the sand, arms and legs outstretched. She was looking up at the clouds and forming shapes in her head with them, some were animals, some were objects, some were other things. She sighed and closed her eyes, daydreaming of a world at perfect peace, but she opened her eyes soon after, her mind wandering to the fact that there could never be true peace, so long as there is hatred in the world, and everyone has some degree of hatred, no matter how kind they are, even Phade had hatred somewhere deep down.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

Character Age : 42
Ryo : 26331

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn   Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 2:48 am

Sweat glistened and fell to the sound without a sound, the ground littered with dark drops where the liquid had stained the grains. Takeru moved slowly, every twitch of his muscles deliberate and well timed, almost as if he performed a dance in slow motion. He practiced these movements everyday to strengthen his mind and his body, they were rigorous and left him aching afterwards, but the payoff was that his body was kept in impeccable shape. His shirt lay under a scraggly tree several paces away, and the sun made his upper body appear glossy. Scars crisscrossed the well defined muscles on his arms and chest. He often came to this spot because of the solitude it provided, and it allowed him to think to himself as he exercised.
Back to top Go down
Phade
Genin
Phade

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn   Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 2:55 am

Phade looked up at the clouds and saw one in the shape of an arrow, she gazed in the direction in pointed and to her surprise she saw Takeru in the distance, training it looked like. Phade stood up and waved at him, "Hey Takeru-San!" she said, loud enough for him to here way over there. Phade yawned as usual and thought it was a funny coincidence the cloud actually pointed at him.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn   Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 2:57 am

Takeru moved on with the rhythm he heard in his head, each movement a precise and calculated motion. Carefully he bent forward onto one hand, before raising himself up on top of it, even more carefully he began to lower himself down further until he swapped hands and repeated the motion. He was dimly aware of sound in the distance, but within the mental focus he had slipped into, it was merely a faint buzz in the background.
Back to top Go down
Phade
Genin
Phade

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn   Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:05 am

Phade noticed that he didn't notice her and then schemed. She formed a couple handseals and transformed herself into Neo Magunetto. She then walked over to him and raised her voice, which now of course sounded exactly like Neo's, "Tak, I've been looking everywhere for you, I have a large stack of paperwork I need you to take care of. What are you even doing?" she asked him, enjoying herself quite a bit.

Chakra: 145/150

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn   Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:10 am

Takeru lowered himself from his handstand and stood upright as the Sakyukage walked over to him. He gave the man the barest hint of a bow, barely more than a nod of his head. "Forgive me for being indecently clothed Neo, but as you are aware i have been practicing these forms for many years now." Takeru fixed the man with a fierce glare and folded his arms, muscles bulging with the blood that pumped through him. "I am sure that the Kage will not approve of you pretending to be him, I'm sure you are well aware that Neo is in a meeting for the better part of the day, a meeting i myself, am scheduled to make an appearance at later today."
Back to top Go down
Phade
Genin
Phade

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn   Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:15 am

Phade/Neo smiled, "Not bad.... Empire Trash..." Phade said. She transformed again, this time into a random ninja wearing a headband with the Korigakure crest on it. "Forgive me for pretending to be your precious Kage. Now we can do this simply or easily, you come with me peacefully and I take you to my camp where you will be questioned, or I will kill you where you stand." she said finally, attempting to portray herself as an arrogant Korigakure Jonin.

Chakra 140/150
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn   Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:21 am

With barely a moment's hesitation Takeru dashed back from the spot he had been standing, forming handseals quickly. Reaching up to his eyepatch he pulled it off, exposing his other eye, a large scar run across it, puckered and pink even after all these years, the eye itself had no iris or pupil, instead a seal covered it completely. upon exposing the seal and completing his handseals the seal glowed faintly, before activating on the enemy ninja he saw before him. Takeru cursed himself for not bringing any more supplies out with him, he had never thought the enemy could penetrate the village so deeply without notice. After putting some distance between them he crouched down and drew the single kunai he held in his boot at all times, preparing to charge at his helpless target.

210/250

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tora
Tsundorakage
Tora

Female Character Age : 25
Ryo : 19101

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn   Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:07 pm

Phade removed her disguise and began laughing, she laughed so hard she fell backwards and landed in the sand. "You totally fell for it!" she said, her laughter starting to calm. She was surprised he actually fell for her scheme, he believed it so much he nearly could have killed her. "Sorry Takeru-San. it was totally worth it though." she said halfway apologetically
Back to top Go down
Phade
Genin
Phade

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn   Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:11 pm

OoC: Ignore le above post

Phade removed her disguise and began laughing, she laughed so hard she fell backwards and landed in the sand. "You totally fell for it!" she said, her laughter starting to calm. She was surprised he actually fell for her scheme, he believed it so much he nearly could have killed her. "Sorry Takeru-San. it was totally worth it though." she said halfway apologetically
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn   Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:23 pm

Without a moments hesitation Takeru dashed at the Korigakure ninja the moment he knew his technique had worked, pivoting slightly on his left foot he dashed side to side as he moved as fast as he could, adding more sensory input to confuse the enemy. As he closed the last step he grabbed the ninja by the shoulder, placing his kunai against his throat and boring him to the ground, a knee on his right hand. As he started his movements the ninja before him vanished in a puff of smoke and Phade appeared from behind her apparent disguise. Too late to stop himself Takeru's weight drove her to the ground, his kunai hovering a breath above the skin of her neck. He himself landed on one knee, his right foot pinning down her hands, and his face close to hers. "That was not funny Phade, if i had thought you more of a threat i would have killed you rather than trying to capture you, it was only because you approached so foolishly that you're still alive."
Back to top Go down
Phade
Genin
Phade

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn   Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:29 pm

Phade was shocked to find she couldnt see, feel, smell, or taste anything. "I can't hear anything, and I can't feel anything, if you used some kind of technique, can you lift it from me?" she asked, finding herself in a world of darkness. She now knew how the blind felt.... and the deaf.... Needless to say it didn't feel so well, if she was claustrophobic she woulf feel trapped in her own mind.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn   Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:35 pm

Takeru sighed at the girls words and closed the eye with the seal on it for a moment, letting his chakra pull back into it, it would take time to reform, and it was always a pain to reseal it. He repeated his words from before after the seal had lifted, but he did not move his kunai, or let her hand go. It was possible that a deeply infiltrated enemy could know he knew the girl, and take her appearance, whoever it was had no issues with using transformation jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Phade
Genin
Phade

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn   Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:39 pm

Phade's senses came back and she saw what was going on. She frowned, "Why the hostility Takeru-San? I', sorry if I upset you..." she said calmly, slowly reaching her hand towards her equipment pack. "Takeru, I need you to get off me right now, I have no intention of fighting you." she said finally
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn   Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:45 pm

Takeru shifted his knee onto the girl's bicep as she reached a hand for her equipment pack, his eyes watched her face warily, not letting anything escape his notice. "I am sorry, but i have to be sure. I cannot risk getting up, especially after you reached for your bag. Now, where did i first meet you, and what was i doing." His hand barely quivered as the blade of his kunai rested on the soft skin of her neck, he could take no chances at all, especially if it turned out Phade had aligned herself with the rebels. It was certainly a possibility, however remote.
Back to top Go down
Phade
Genin
Phade

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn   Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:09 pm

Phade looked at him uneasily. "Sakyugakure.... Training Grounds... You were writing down information about the trainers and the trainees for Neo Magunetto." She replied, a touch of animosity in her voice. Her arm started to hurt. "Your hurting me..." she said coldly, looking at him directly in his eyes to show her seriousness.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn   Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:15 pm

The kunai vanished from his hands as if by magic, tucked away inside his boot once more. He shifted his foot and knee off her arms, and relaxed his muscles at last, they had been taut as a drum since he had begun his exercises and it was a relief to finally let them go. Just as much a relief was that Phade was who she said she was, he had not really wanted to kill anyone, killing was always such a waste. "Don't do that again Phade, you may have noticed, but i don't take kindly to threats." The fact that he was shirtless and still kneeling atop her never registered in his mind, he was too preoccupied assuring himself that Phade was not about to stab him. He did realise that he had left his eyepatch where he had taken it off, leaving the puckered pink scar exposed, most people were repulsed by it.
Back to top Go down
Phade
Genin
Phade

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn   Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:20 pm

Phade looked at the scar and kept herself from gagging, as it was right in her face. "Umm... Takeru-San, this position is.... how do I put it... very awkward." she said, shifting her weight so she wasn't as uncomfortable. He was indeed very indecent right now, something Phade found amusing but at the same time gross. Her arm ached from his weight on it.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn   Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:28 pm

Takeru blinked and suddenly realized he was shirtless atop a younger girl, leaping up to his feet he took a step back and folded his arms, she was right. Walking over to where he had discarded it, he picked up his eye patch and dusted the sand off it before placing it back on his face. "You're right, sorry". He stared at her passively, waiting for her to react to what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Phade
Genin
Phade

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn   Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:32 pm

Phade stood up and brushed herself off. Her hair was tangled and in her face. She tried to fix it, but with no luck. "Its fine... I look terrible now." she said, rubbing sand off her face and trying to pull it out of her hair, once again to no avail. She sighed, that prank of hers ended up being a bad idea. "Serves me right I guess." She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn   Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:36 pm

Takeru kept his arms folded across him, the truth was that he was verging on the point of being furious with the girl, she had almost gotten herself killed all for a simple prank. "Well it serves you right, kidnapping and the war aren't things to joke about, especially with people you know, are strong enough to kill you without a moments notice." He sighed, this had all turned out a rather large mess.
Back to top Go down
Phade
Genin
Phade

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn   Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:47 pm

Phade looked at him angrily, "Sure, I clearly shouldn't have done that, but you don't have to be such an ass afterwards!" she yelled, stomping off into the desert, going in the direction of a rather dangerous area unknowingly. She was too upset to notice, she had no clear destination. She was mad, embarassed, and just plain all around upset. She cursed under her breath as she walked off, leaving Takeru behind her. She was just moving at normal walking speed though, so she wasn't really moving away that fast.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn   Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:53 pm

Takeru caught up to Phade quickly, grabbing his shirt from beneath the weary looking tree. He placed a hand on her shoulder and spun her slightly to face him. "Not that way Phade, it's dangerous in that direction. I am sorry, i was perhaps a little harsh with you." He said the words kindly, but he was well aware that his face was not one made for soft words, especially as the years went on.
Back to top Go down
Phade
Genin
Phade

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn   Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:00 pm

Phade sighed, her anger subsided, and her expression softened. "I...i'm sorry, I shouldn't get offended so easily, I know you were just looking out for my best interests... sorry for cussing at you." she apologized sincerely. She wrapped her arms around Takeru and hugged him, "I didn't expect to be scolded by you, thats all, your usually tactful and gentle with what you say. Can you forgive me?" she asked him
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn   Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:10 pm

Takeru was quite simply astonished when the girl wrapped her arms around him, he still had the faintest sheen of sweat on his chest, his shirt tucked in the back of his pants. Truth be told he wasn't sure what to do. A little awkwardly he placed his large arms around the girl, and hugged her back. "Of course i can, i usually keep a good check on my temper these days, but that wasn't always so, there was a time i was a real livewire."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn   Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next