Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Phade
Genin
Phade

Female Character Age : 18
Ryo : 230

Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn   Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:32 pm

Phade sighed and released her grasp on Takeru. "Once again I'm sorry Tak, It was foolish, and it won't happen again." she said, taking a few steps back from him. She gave a yawn. "Sorry to interrupt you, you can go back to your training if you like." she said finally. Shaking more sand out of her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

Character Age : 42
Ryo : 26331

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn   Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:37 pm

He shrugged his shoulders and pulled his shirt over his head, pulling it down into place. "I was just about done as it was, and to finish it now would mean starting over again. One day of not completing it won't make any difference, it is more habit than anything else at this point." He paused for a moment, studying the girl. "That doesnt explain why you were out here watching me workout"
Back to top Go down
Phade
Genin
Phade

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn   Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:43 pm

Phade blushed, "I-i wasn't! I was out here laying on the sand watching the clouds and I saw you in the distance, I called out but you didn't here me, so thats when I decided to do the prank." she said, speaking the truth, but being embarassed anyways at his accusation. She was actually glad that his shirt was back on, the awkwardness had been getting overwhelming.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn   Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:49 pm

Takeru gave her an amused look, her story sounded plausible enough, the girl certainly seemed to have her head in the clouds more often than not, but he was sure she was lying. Nodding sagely he said "I'm sure, don't be too upset, you arent the first." He wondered what she would make of that, she was such an interesting girl at times.
Back to top Go down
Phade
Genin
Phade

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn   Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:06 am

Phade blushed even more at this comment, "I'm serious! I had no idea you were even out here!" she replied, trying to get him to believe her. Of course what she spoke was true, but it was a rather unlikely coincidence that they were both out there at the same time. She sighed, realizing he was quite the stubborn man.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn   Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:11 am

He couldnt help but grin at her, her words mirrored the others almost exactly. "Many don't Phade, and yet every couple of months i seem to run into someone who 'had no idea i was here'. It seems i am somewhat of an enigma in the village these days, no one knows quite what to make of me." It was true enough, he spent most of his time researching obscure topics or training, but still made appearances regularly at social events, always the perfect gentleman. He could see how it would confuse people.
Back to top Go down
Phade
Genin
Phade

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn   Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:47 am

Phade sighed, "You still don't believe me huh? Why would I want to watch some old guy workout?" she said. "If I wanna watch guys work out I could just go to the training grounds and see guys MY age." she add, putting emphasis on 'MY'. She had no intention of being rude, she simply wanted him to believe her.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn   Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:53 am

Takeru stared at her with a raised eyebrow. "Old? You think i am old?" He flexed his arms. "Do i look old to you? is this the body of a frail old man? If i was old-" He practically spat the word, "Would i be able to do the things i do? I am one of the strongest in the village and sonn i will be-" He cut off with a start, no one was to know about that yet, and he had almost given it away. He folded his arms again and looked at her blankly. "I am not some kindly old man, i am not senile andnot to be coddled!"
Back to top Go down
Phade
Genin
Phade

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn   Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:58 am

Phade laughed, "I'm gonna have to teach you to lighten up Tak, and indeed, your very fit." she said with a smile. After a few seconds she noticed what he had said. "Wait... what do you mean you'll soon be the strongest in the village?" she asked with a puzzled expression. This is the second time he has said something that baffled her, the first time he lied to her afterwards. He didn't know she knew, but she wasn't stupid.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn   Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:03 am

He paused for a moment, choosing his words carefully. "I never said i would the strongest, as a Jonin though, i am among the top ninja in the village, i am not trying to be arrogant, that is simply fact. I was talking about something else, nothing involving the village, and certainly nothing you can convince me to tell you." He really would have to be more careful, his plans with Shitai were a secret known only to them, and only a handful of high ranking officials even guessed at what he was planning, he certainly couldn't go about telling Chuunin.
Back to top Go down
Phade
Genin
Phade

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn   Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:09 am

Phade squinted her eyes and studied him. "I'm not a simpleton Tak... I can tell when someone isn't telling the full truth. You can trust me, I promise. I wouldn't even consider telling anyone if it was between you and me. I'm not one to go back on my word either." she said. She shook her head and sighed, "I've grown to look up to you Takeru-San, theres nothing I would do against you." she reassured him. She was sick of not knowing things going on in the village, it made her feel worthless.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn   Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:14 am

Takeru considered the girls plea for a moment, but he decided that this was simply too important. "I am sorry, but this is not a matter of the village, it is personal, but also of utmost importance, i can't let anyone know, now or perhaps ever." He was find of the girl, she reminded him of someone he was friends with in his days as a chuunin, but despite how much she looked up to him, he could not burden her with this.
Back to top Go down
Phade
Genin
Phade

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn   Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:20 am

Phade grabbed him by the wrist, "Please Tak... I'm, i'm sick of not knowing anything important, It makes me feel like a worthless husk, just laying around, doing nothing. Please." she pleaded, her eyes getting watery. She spoke the truth, she was tired of it, being treated like a child. She was 18, and almost a fully grown woman, she cared for her village, but yet she was still treated like a genin.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn   Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:25 am

Takeru reached his hand up and wiped the corner of her eye where a tear had been welling up, he hated to see a woman cry. "I'm sorry, you are not wothless, and certainly not a husk. But this is too dangerous, too much of a burden for others. It is mine alone" Sadness welled up in him, it was true enough, this was his burden and his task. He had only gone to Shitai because the man would be useful, not out of any form of friendship, though he was friendly with him.
Back to top Go down
Phade
Genin
Phade

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn   Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:31 am

Phade looked down, she didn't like showing her emotions, but sometimes they just came out uncontrollably. "I see... Its fine, I guess I'll just stick to basic missions and long training hours. Its fine, my life is doomed to being uneventful." she sighed, reaching up to wipe her eyes. She refused to cry over it, it was a weakness she would not show.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn   Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:34 am

Takeru reached his hand to her chin and tipped it up towards him. "One day, you will wish that is all you had to do. I would tell you if i could, but i cannot, the risk to you is too great." He fixed his gaze on hers, and smiled at her slightly.
Back to top Go down
Phade
Genin
Phade

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn   Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:38 am

Phade backed away slowly, the extra physical touching was making her uneasy, and he was being unusually affectionate. "Umm... are you ok... Takeru-San?" she asked, feeling a bit awkward. She was starting to feel uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn   Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:49 am

The hard look that was Takeru's natural face returned, "Of course i am, I am sorry if i offended you." Truth be told he was affectionate of the girl, but in a rather fatherly way, though he knew he had an odd way of showing it. His relationship with his son was very different because they were both men, he was not sure how he would act if he ever had a daughter.
Back to top Go down
Phade
Genin
Phade

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn   Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:54 am

Phade's normal self returned as well, "No no, its fine. Don't worry about it, you didn't offend me. You were just trying to cheer me up... Perhaps I should go, it would seem I keep putting you on the spot, I'm sorry." she apologized. She sighed, she didn't really have anything better today, she had today off.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn   Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:01 am

Takeru stood there lost in his own thoughts, he himself had much to plan for, in the morning he was heading off to seal the Nibi with Shitai. "Then go, i have to prepare myself for something i have to do tomorrow. I may not see you again" The last he said quietly, trailing off into silence. Standing there he looked up at the sky, wondering whether this time tomorrow he would still be here.
Back to top Go down
Phade
Genin
Phade

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn   Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:04 am

Phade was rather shocked by the last statement, but she swallowed her question she knew would go unanswered. "Goodbye Takeru-San.... b-be careful." she said with a worried tone. She took looked to the sky, but she was checking the time. Phade walked off towards the village.

[Phade Exits]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn   Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laying in the Sand because I don't give a damn
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2