Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Wrath of the Demons: A Brutal Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Uchiha
Jōnin
Johnny Uchiha

Male Character Age : 21
Ryo : 1103

The Wrath of the Demons: A Brutal Introduction  Empty
PostSubject: The Wrath of the Demons: A Brutal Introduction    The Wrath of the Demons: A Brutal Introduction  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 12:05 pm

I stood waiting in the Tsurikage's room for him to get back to begin my plan. Havoc will be spread, and our names shall surface yet again. I stood with my black robes on leaning on the back window of the room, facing the door. The third tomoe of the Sharingan swirled around my eye. Today I would reveal my brutal intentions, and I would challenge the Tsurikage with a taunt. That was my plan, in fact, to spread fear one village at a time.

It had all begun. I had received word from Akuto in the desert, and the first blow had been struck. It had been weeks since that attack, and the kage of the desert failed to even notice the slaughter of his people. He acted out in no way, and no investigation had been started. This was perfect. This meant that the people were so drawn into this war, that we could move around at free will.

So there I stood, waiting to begin my brutal introduction.
Back to top Go down
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 13500

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of the Demons: A Brutal Introduction    The Wrath of the Demons: A Brutal Introduction  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 12:54 pm

I had just arrived home from my journey from Sakyugakure. It was ominously quiet but the weather was still the same as it always has been. When I got to the headquarters that resided in the hollowed tree, I closed my eyes and sighed. I could see everyone going about their business in the large tree as normal. However, I noticed a chakra signature I didn't recognize that was in my office. It felt strangely ominous, but I wasn't sure of what exactly to feel so I stayed on-guard. I opened my eyes and walked up the stairs to my office. When I finally reached the door, I closed my eyes again. The man was standing near the window from what it looked like, and by his figure, he was facing the door and not the window. He obviously knew of my return, so I most definitely couldn't let my guard down for even a moment. I opened the door to see the man standing where I thought he was standing and facing toward me. With my eyes, I instantly locked onto him and would not look away for a moment, though I never looked directly into his eyes; only inches away from his eyes at all times. [i]Who knows what abilities he may have... he is a stranger after all and in a strange cloak to boot. I would stay on guard but then greet him as though I was just walking in as I normally would and with a smile on my face. "A visitor? For me? May I ask your name and why you have come into my office without my being here?" I continued a firm gaze on the man as I spoke, reading every one of his movements.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Uchiha
Jōnin
Johnny Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of the Demons: A Brutal Introduction    The Wrath of the Demons: A Brutal Introduction  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:06 pm

I looked him dead into both eyes as he was doing to be as well, and I began slowly pacing next to the window. "Hello, Tsurikage," I said as a sly grin crept its way across my face. I could read all of his chakra movements, and he was no doubt the kage. His chakra was powerful, and I could see it pulsing from his body. If I would try anything on this day, I would need to be alert. I began my speech as I paced, "I have a question for you."

That line would begin the motto that the Raksaka would use to strike fear into the hearts of the people, the line that would begin a speech that would be repeated to the civilians of every Province, of every village, of every tribe. The speech that would be used as a tool against the ears, a tool to plant a seed. I would begin here, planting the idea into the Tsurikage of the Woods, the kage whose loyalties had been infamous for being questionable at best. He was known for being up-beat, and free. Two qualities that didn't feel for a kage of the Empire, but belonged elsewhere. He knew that. I knew that. And the thought of his beliefs crossing his Empire confused him, I could tell.

I would use his mental instability, his self-questioning, to my advantage. That is why I would start here, in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Yonoowari Dovahkiin
Tsurikage
Yonoowari Dovahkiin

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 13500

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of the Demons: A Brutal Introduction    The Wrath of the Demons: A Brutal Introduction  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:17 pm

Obviously he knew I was the Tsurikage because of the outfit I was wearing, so I wasn't too surprised about that. I continued following his movements as he paced. "I have a question for you." I began thinking of the things he may ask me, but decided it'd be best to suit up my mind and ready it for anything he may spew at me. My voice was calm and my face showed no signs of tension as I thought, and then I spoke to him calmly without stuttering. "Ask me what you wish. I have not a single reason to not answer your question." This is going to be interesting. I wonder what he'll ask me. If anything, he'll probably ask me about my allegiances to the Empire. Even my own villagers ask me such a thing, so I wouldn't be surprised if a stranger asked the same. I continued following his steady paces, making sure I didn't lose a second of his movement patterns.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Uchiha
Jōnin
Johnny Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of the Demons: A Brutal Introduction    The Wrath of the Demons: A Brutal Introduction  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:23 am

He bit the line, just as I expected, so I began my.. questionnaire, if you will. "Alright then, I'm glad that we see eye to eye." I took a couple of steps closer to him, and leaned back against his desk with my arms folded across my chest. I looked him in the eye and said "What if... what if the world was bigger than you thought it was? What if I told you that nothing that you quarrel over in your mind, no personal conflict, no debates or politics, nothing mattered anymore? What if I told you that this war, the Empire, the Rebellion, everything was all just a lie? A lie created to cover the true war with a shroud that would last for millenia? You, Tsurikage, are a tool. The fact that in your mind right now," I said as I began pointing at him, "The fact that you are even thinking about your petty Empire, or thinking about your morals of freedom, thinking about how you need to protect your village from this.. this Rebellion are all just little drops of the truth. That those things were all placed in your head that has been around as a lie for so many years?" Now I got close to his face, and leaned in, staring him in the eyes the whole time, "What would you do?" And with that, I walked back towards the window. With a kick, I shattered the glass, and jumped out. I would leave to let my speech sink into his soft skull, and my reign of terror would begin shortly after I landed on the ground outside the great office of the Tsurikage. I began performing handseals, and walked out towards the center of the market.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of the Demons: A Brutal Introduction    The Wrath of the Demons: A Brutal Introduction  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wrath of the Demons: A Brutal Introduction
Page 1 of 1