Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thanatos (Finished)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

Male Character Age : 17
Ryo : 10750

Thanatos (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Thanatos (Finished)   Thanatos (Finished) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 2:35 pm

Thanatos (Finished) Shinobi-template

Spoiler:

Thanatos Ningyō

Section 1: Basic Information

Last Name, First Name: Ningyō, Thanatos
Birthday: January 28
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 193 lbs.

Specializations: Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Kenjutsu, Fuuinjutsu
Elemental Affinity: Fire, Wind, Earth

Village:Missing Nin-Raksaka

Section 2: Personality

Personality: I am a person who should be taken seriously. I hate a lot of things and don't like many things. I can get angry very easily and I do not like to have conversations with other people. I will speak when needed during meetings or to another Raksaka member. I am a man who rather enjoys the act of taking away another person's life. I do it slowly and painfully. I am actually pretty intelligent and I am very good at making strategies, that involve destruction of coarse. I am willing to be honest to others and I never lie besides the fact that I am part of one of the most deadly organizations. I am a man who can get angry very easily over just little matters.
Likes: I love puppets and I am fascinated by what people consider to be art. No matter what it may be, if someone is to call it art I will be willing to add my thoughts to it. I like to see people angry because I can make that an advantage for me during battle. Speaking of battles, I love the occasional match with one of my fellow Raksaka or even just a wandering shinobi of a village. I like to travel and see different places, not a fan of staying in one place.
Dislikes/Fears: I, personally, hate a lot of things. I hate being in places that are crowded and noisy. I am not a fan of people who are over confident, chances are they are likely to get themselves killed…by me. I hate it when people stare at me or when people are happy. I am very annoyed by children due to their constant curiosity of anything that moves or talks. I especially hate people asking me about why I cover my face. I hate being questioned of my motives because I do what I want. Let’s see, fears? I will only state that I am worried that the Raksaka will fall and our plans will be destroyed.
Motivation: I would want more than anything to be recognized as a true member of the Raksaka. I may be new but I believe they don't take me seriously as they should. The power that I have is uncomprehensible to them. I am especially talking about Akuto. He never will take me serious enough and I will prove to him that I have every right to be apart of the Raksaka just as much as him. I also fight to see that the mission of the Raksaka will be accomplished. We shall take our revenge against the nine-tails and we shall succeed.

Section 3: Clan Information

Bloodline: NA
Bloodline Ability: NA
History of Clan: NA
Location of Clan: NA

Section 4: Background

Character History: Death, that’s the only thing this world knows of doing. What posses a man or even a woman to even commit the act? What is it that we must feel or to see in order to kill someone that we don’t even know? A man must be truly corrupted if he is willing to kill for the enjoyment of it. Let alone his family. Well, I am that man. I am that man who kills for the enjoyment and the thrill of it. You know what? I feel perfectly fine.

The Beginning: I was born on the first of January, the start of a new year and new beginnings. I was a resident of Chikagakure, the village within the mountain. My parents however were from the Empire and decided to travel over to the Rebellion. It was hard for my parents to transfer to a life of poverty from a life of wealth. They gave away their riches in order the help out the village and its residents. I asked them why, and they only told me that this world is still in need of people who are willing to give instead of to receive. Around the age of 5, my father took me out of the mountains to train me to become a ninja. First, he taught me in the ways of taijutsu. He said that if I wanted to wield a sword, I would need to understand and master how to attack with my body first. He had me do a lot of jogging and other core exercises. He taught me how to use my chakra to help amplify my attacks. It only took me a few months to get a good grasp of using hand-to-hand techniques. Next, he taught me kenjutsu which came to me pretty easy since I had a good understanding of how to move my body. Soon, he taught me the arts of ninjutsu. I was a user of the fire, wind and earth elements. My mother was a user of smoke release and my dad of lava release. They were interested to see what advanced element I would attain from them. As for the moment, we could not find out what it was so we just waited and hoped for the best to come.

The Academy: I was around the age of six, almost to the age of seven, and my parents enlisted me to the Academy. I still hadn’t found my advanced element yet so I was hoping with a little more knowledge on how to become a ninja, I might find a way to help myself. The Academy taught us how to make strategies, which I loved only if it involved destroying something, and teamwork. A lot of the students were around that age as me so I was able to make friends quite easily. There were some who called me the “traitor” because of my parent’s history. I just let it go for now, karma would come to get them sooner or later. Still, I wasn’t able to find my advanced element and that made my parents concerned. They asked the teachers there and they told them that he might have inherited something that their parents might have had. So when I would be in bed sleeping, my parents would spend hours of talking about their family history and trying to see what it was I might posses. Well, they must of figured it out cause the next morning, I woke up to find some weird object in my room that looked like a person. I soon found out that the thing was a puppet.

The Genin Life: Finally, no more teachers and learning assignments. I was now a Genin, the beginning of a new ninja had just begun. Well, the life of a puppeteer I might say. After the fact that my hidden talent was that of Puppetry, I guess you could call me an oddball. I had gained the ability through my mother’s side of the line. Her great grandma was one of the best puppeteers in her time and could really put people up for a challenge. My mom told me that she remembered some things that she taught down the generations so just in case one were to ever have another puppet user. So, my mother took the liberty in teaching me the simple basics of puppets. I first had to craft my own which I thought was fun. I called it Kiritoriki, which means reaper because I made it look like a reaper. It was at this time, I was fascinated by this puppet that made me think it was a piece of art. I did find it quite odd being able to send out chakra strings from my hands. I soon found to get use to it and went along. I had trouble at first being able to remember all of the exact finger movements, but soon I got the hang of it. I figured it out by thinking of it like someone was pulling on me. If someone wanted me to move left, that person would want to pull the string that makes me move left. Anyways, I was quite picky about the missions to take on. I needed to remember exactly what all of my puppet can do and what it isn’t capable of doing. My puppet was designed for close combat fighting, not ranged attacks. So, I quickly put together a little group of friends that agreed to take on missions together. They were my best friends at that time and we did all sorts of stuff together besides missions. We at one point had all agreed to enter the Chuunin exams together and see which one of us would make it first. I, being competitive, started to train myself harder and made some tweaks to my puppet. My friends knew what I could do and what I can’t. I knew what they could do and can’t so I took this into consideration. I would have to learn how to fight alongside my puppet and those more to come if I were to have any chance in winning. I taught myself how to fight with a sword and how to control my puppet one handedly. It took me awhile at first but I was soon able to get the feel for it. I was ready.

The Exams: The time had come and I was ready for it. All of my friends agreed that we would all see each other one more time before the Exams were to take place. After that, the game was on. There were also other kids that I didn’t know that were taking part in this, but I was ready for anything. I was able to progress easily through the rounds as well as some of my friends. When I got to the finals, I was faced with someone I knew all too well. It was the kid from the academy that had always called me a traitor. He smiled at me and started to talk trash to me. Pathetic. He will be in for a surprise once I wipe that smile from his face. He was a user of the ice release so I had the advantage with my fire and earth attacks. But as I battled, I felt a mass of anger that was building up with every attack I gave. I wanted to actually kill this guy, he had me so annoyed with all of his comments that I literally wanted to kill him. My attacks were being fueled by my hate and anger that soon my sword, and my puppet's sword, hat found its target and struck home. My blade had gone through his chest while my puppet's blade had found the neck. Breathing heavily, I stood there looking down at my first kill and let out a yell. I let go of my puppet and took off running, not knowing where my feet would take me. I heard the shouts of men and women, plus the sound of footsteps of people following me. Quickly and swiftly, I was able to lose my pursuers in an alley and running up the sides of a building. After a few minutes, I sat down and began to reassess my situation. I had actually killed someone, someone who I had hated all of my life. A big smile went across my face. That had actually seemed…fun, in a funny sort of way. I knew I couldn’t stay up on this roof forever so I started to make a plan. I knew there would be a caravan heading out so that would be my means of escaping the village because surely the Yamakage would be having search parties. I would have to build a new puppet to use. If I were to use a similar looking one, I would for sure be caught. I would have to come up with something entirely new in the ways of puppetry. Something deadly and dark. After I summed up my plan, I got up and went towards the door that led out of the mountain village.

Up to date: Once I had made my escape of the village, I spent a good amount of my life living off the land and training myself to become stronger. I had made a rough camp for myself and became familiar with the land, just in case I where to get pursuers. I had come to take the liking of going on raids with some of the local bandits. I never wanted to join them completely, just to get a share of the bounty that was gained. Soon, I realized that I had become strong enough that I could probably take down the local bandits. I had developed a puppet prototype that was mainly made out of metal that had multiple arms. I made a disguise for myself that, to me, would surely strike fear into people’s hearts. I wore a black suit that covered my whole body out of a material that allowed me to see out of it. I made metal jaws that went around my face that allowed me to see from the mouth. Since I couldn’t have someone seal my puppet into a scroll, I had invented a coffin that would hold my puppet inside. I had found a way to suspend the coffin by using my chakra strings to open and close it. I would have to later find a way to seal the coffin in a scroll. The bandits were not expecting an attack to come from me at all. It was a total blood bath and I was laughing through it all. Never showing anyone mercy. There was one character; however, that seemed to be watching me from afar. I started to walk to him but I quickly stopped. This man was a member of the Raksaka, their symbol shown bright in the night from this man’s cape. I quickly got to one knee and bowed to him and asked him to join. The man had laughed at me and quickly came over to place a hand on my shoulder. He asked for my name and gave it. He said that I would be welcomed into the organization and would become very useful with my puppetry. I asked him of his name but I did not receive one. As the years came to pass, I had begun to feel a part of something that would be good for me. I could contribute my skills to an organization that is fighting for a greater cause. I was still; however, trying to get along with the other members. Some were willing to talk to me, but others like Akuto wanted me to prove to them that I am worthy of being a part of the Raksaka. So, from that moment on, I would prove my worth to them and they shall all see how deadly my puppetry can be. It is my duty to seek out our revenge on the world and the bijuu, and we must and will succeed.

RP Sample: Today was one of those uneventful days. All of my chores had been done around home and my parents had no errands for me to run. My ANBU friends were off in another village doing a mission. I didn’t feel like training today either. My mother had suggested I should and go see what missions there are. Seeing this as a possibility to get out and move, I ran towards the office. When I arrived, I was just in luck to hear that there were a few still left for the taking. The one that I took was a patrol mission. There had been a few occurrences of a thief wearing a black mask that kept stealing money from food venders in the market district. If the thief was spotted, I had the right to engage. I rushed out of the office and took off towards the market. Walking on the streets would take to long so I did a quick shortcut by running across the roofs of the houses. When I arrived in the district, I stood on top of a tall building and took in my surroundings. As any other day, the markets were full of people wanting to make bargains with the vendors to get the best deal. Everyone was bumping into each other and making quiet apologies as they passed. I scanned the area for a few minutes until someone had caught my eye. There was a mysterious hooded figure walking from underneath the building I was standing on. The cloak was all gray and the person looked rather short, perfect for getting around big crowds. I strained my eyes on the cloak to keep it in my sights. The hooded figure had made a slow look back at the building and that’s when I saw the black mask. Bingo, target has been spotted. Assuming that it was a man, he started to pick up speed and started to head towards one of the networks of tunnels. It was probably here were he was hiding when he wasn’t stealing. I stayed to the roofs and kept my eyes on him. As soon as he was out of the crowd, he made a full out sprint. I jumped down from the roofs, scaring a few people, and took off towards the cloaked man. He must have heard me because he made a quick look back at me and picked up speed. He had suddenly stopped and weaved a long list of hand seals. Once he completed them, three massive boulders came up from the ground and tossed one of them at me. While he was making the seals, I was weaving my own for a counter attack. When I saw the boulder coming towards me, I was able to dodge it quickly, but found that another one was coming my way. I finished the last seal and let loose lava at the boulder. The lava covered the boulder and was already melting it down into more lava. With more of it present, I had the lava jump at the last boulder. Not expecting the attack with such speed, the man quickly lunged himself away from the boulder only to make a face plant on the cold floor. I jumped over to him and looked down. At least I was able to do something for the day.

Last edited by Tsukai on Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:26 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

PostSubject: Re: Thanatos (Finished)   Thanatos (Finished) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:02 pm

Completion BUMP
Back to top Go down
Shizen Tekuta
Shinkage
Shizen Tekuta

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 5195

PostSubject: Re: Thanatos (Finished)   Thanatos (Finished) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:42 pm

Increase personality and motivation a bit and you got yourself a diggity deal
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

PostSubject: Re: Thanatos (Finished)   Thanatos (Finished) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:26 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Shizen Tekuta
Shinkage
Shizen Tekuta

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 5195

PostSubject: Re: Thanatos (Finished)   Thanatos (Finished) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:31 pm

Thanatos (Finished) Approved-4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanatos (Finished)   Thanatos (Finished) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanatos (Finished)
Page 1 of 1