Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting on Waiting [Mission]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsuyo Akimichi
Genin
Tsuyo Akimichi

Character Age : 17
Ryo : 14900

Waiting on Waiting [Mission] Empty
PostSubject: Waiting on Waiting [Mission]   Waiting on Waiting [Mission] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:28 am

So i'm heading to the restaurant Ichiraku to serve as a waiter for a few hours. I head in and the boss tells me to start right away they are busy. He hands me an apron, and a towel and says, "come on we are very busy get moving!" So i hustle to get this job done to get my paycheck, and i serve my first customer. This man is very friendly, and he gives me a good tip for my service. My next customer was not so happy, when i get to his table i accidentally drop a bowl of ramen on his table. He immediately raises his voice at me in rage. "you call yourself a waiter? You need to be punished for your service. I apologize for my mistake quickly, and he still will not listen to me. "The management here is terrible, i am not coming back here again. We all stair at him and laugh after he leaves, i thought i was in trouble but i guess i wasn't. When the manager walked in he heard about the incident and looked at me and shook his head in disappointment at me.

Back to top Go down
Tsuyo Akimichi
Genin
Tsuyo Akimichi

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Waiting [Mission]   Waiting on Waiting [Mission] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:37 am

So i forget about the previous customer and move on. The next customer comes in and takes his seat in the booth with his family. I come take his order and he wants ramen with extra spices, and i asked what his family wanted they all wanted regular ramen with mild spices. Then i get their food and bring it to the table, this man was very interesting. I overheard this man talking about his past battles and how he was almost killed in them, this man would not tell me his name he was very secretive about it. I start to get the hang of this job, especially with the socializing with the people. There are many great stories that you could hear while working at Ichiraku Ramen. The customers are poring in, and we are exhausted from the amount of work we are putting in. The manager said we don't have enough waiters, and waitresses for this rush. He starts making calls but no one is answering, he is getting very frustrated, and stressed out. Me and the other workers are sprinting around trying to get as many orders as we can. Bowls of ramen are getting dropped and spilled, the workers and I are very tired but we do not stop the work.
Back to top Go down
Tsuyo Akimichi
Genin
Tsuyo Akimichi

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Waiting [Mission]   Waiting on Waiting [Mission] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:44 am

Finally the rush is dying down, and we are completely out of energy. The management is starting to close up shop, and he asked us to help him. So we all go around cleaning the tables, and floors. The manager wants us to take out the trash, and empty ramen boxes. It's getting dark outside, and everyone is finishing up and going home. The manager wanted to talk to me and i was more than happy to. He said to me, "good work today, you guys were great but you had some flaws, but our money tray is packed full. We made a lot of sales today, thank you." I was happy to hear my work was not for nothing, don't get me wrong it was tough, but me and the rest of the workers did it. I start to pack up my things and head back to my home, my feet are so sore from the running around, and taking orders. Maybe one day the manager will call me back to work another day it was good work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Waiting [Mission]   Waiting on Waiting [Mission] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting on Waiting [Mission]
Page 1 of 1