Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting on Waiting [Mission]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Renga
Chūnin
Renga

Male Character Age : 20
Ryo : 7300

Waiting on Waiting [Mission] Empty
PostSubject: Waiting on Waiting [Mission]   Waiting on Waiting [Mission] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:49 pm

I walked into the doors of the restaurant I was assigned to help at at around 7 o'clock, fifteen minutes later than I was supposed to show. I walked to the back of the shop and asked for the manager, who promptly yelled at me for being late. I bullshitted my way out of him sending me home saying that the congested traffic of the over-populated village made me late. He then sent me to my position, where I was to bus food back and forth. No biggie.
Back to top Go down
Renga
Chūnin
Renga

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Waiting [Mission]   Waiting on Waiting [Mission] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:59 pm

I watched as patrons started piling into the restaurant, it got swamped quickly. I was rushed into work carrying plates on plates to the different table. God damn. What would they do without a shinobi. I'd underestimated the mission slightly. Could've mentioned that this place was the most popular restaurant in Chikagakure. Oh fucking well, I needed to get some missions under my belt and walk away with some cash. I continued busing as many tables as possible. The tips were nice, at least.
Back to top Go down
Renga
Chūnin
Renga

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Waiting [Mission]   Waiting on Waiting [Mission] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:24 pm

As the night dragged on, there were so many dishes to be served. It was like I was constantly running back and forth all night. Oh wait, I was. By the end of the night when things finally started calming down I was able take a breath. It was almost over. I cleared off a few tables, then brought out the last plate. I was done. I went to the back and talked to the manager who thanked me. I began my walk home to get some sleep. I needed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Waiting [Mission]   Waiting on Waiting [Mission] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting on Waiting [Mission]
Page 1 of 1