Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting on Waiting [Mission]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matsuo Hyuga
Genin
Matsuo Hyuga

Male Character Age : 14
Ryo : 13900

Waiting on Waiting [Mission] Empty
PostSubject: Waiting on Waiting [Mission]   Waiting on Waiting [Mission] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:58 am

As I head towards the restraunt UchimakaI enter the management office I meet all the staff and begin my job I then head towards the first customers that enter the store they order the chicken kebabs I give the order to the chef he then prepares the meal and begins to cook more customers appear while I take their orders I give them water and appetizers as I am about to hand the chef the next order a bunch more people appear it’s going to be a long night as I take the orders of two customers the first meal was ready

Last edited by Matsuo Hyuga on Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Hyuga
Genin
Matsuo Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Waiting [Mission]   Waiting on Waiting [Mission] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:12 pm

As I head towards the kitchen I pick up the meal and take the rest of the orders I then get a ding from the bell it’s the chef he has two more meals ready I then go ahead and take the meals a customer seemed angry at me for some reason I had just noticed that I missed her and she began to leave as I saw the anger on her face she then gave me a look and left as I gave the meals to the other two customers I said sorry for the wait and moved on to the others.
Back to top Go down
Matsuo Hyuga
Genin
Matsuo Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Waiting [Mission]   Waiting on Waiting [Mission] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:23 pm

As the night begins to dimmer and it becomes quiet and the customers begin to leave all the staff begin to sit down and eat their dinner I then begin to eat mine and the manager then sits down next to me he says I did a good job and said that dinner was on the house I then ordered the chicken feast and began to eat then suddenly a man comes in he is asking for the hardest dish to complete as we get to work the man seems to be in a hurry as the dish is finally cooked he eats he then reveals he was a critic and leaves with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting on Waiting [Mission]   Waiting on Waiting [Mission] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting on Waiting [Mission]
Page 1 of 1