Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Like Nothing Ever Happened (Shinobu)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aeran Uchiha
Genin
Aeran Uchiha

Male Character Age : 15
Ryo : 13699

Like Nothing Ever Happened (Shinobu) Empty
PostSubject: Like Nothing Ever Happened (Shinobu)   Like Nothing Ever Happened (Shinobu) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:10 pm

I honestly had no idea where to look for Shinobu, except for by the park that he and I had spent several hours training together at so many times before. He often spent his time here, because he enjoyed taking the time to feel the breeze and watch nature, to embellish in peace when other parts of the world lacked it. It was a quality that I grew into from him as my maturity progressed. I walked down one of the many paths in the park, hoping, but also not hoping, to find my old friend. I wanted him to join me on my quest, but I also wanted to stay in this serene world away from worlds as long as I possibly could.

After all, one must always make time to enjoy the little things.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Uchiha
Jōnin
Ayame Uchiha

Female Character Age : 21
Ryo : 36900

PostSubject: Re: Like Nothing Ever Happened (Shinobu)   Like Nothing Ever Happened (Shinobu) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:39 pm

Ayame looked around the strange Village, never before had she been to a place as beautiful as this. In a way it reminded her of Chikagakure. Ayame followed closely behind Aeran, he obviously knew where he was going while she felt kinda lost. ''So where are we going? How do you know he still remains here?'' Ayame said with a slight whisper.
Back to top Go down
Shinobu
Genin
Shinobu

Character Age : 15
Ryo : 22403

PostSubject: Re: Like Nothing Ever Happened (Shinobu)   Like Nothing Ever Happened (Shinobu) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:46 am

I sat under a tree on top of a lone hill with my blade to my side and my eyes close in meditation. I had been several weeks since I met the young swordsman named Fukushu Uzumaki and since then we had put together several plans and studied many subjects. One of these subjects was that of the tailed chakra beasts of legend, when I learned of these creatures I knew that they were that which I was sent here to destroy in the name of this world. This knowledge benefited not only me but the old friend that I unknowingly would be reunited with today.
Back to top Go down
Aeran Uchiha
Genin
Aeran Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Like Nothing Ever Happened (Shinobu)   Like Nothing Ever Happened (Shinobu) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:42 am

"I guess we'll find out, hm?" I responded to Ayame's skepticism. I continued walking down the park path with my hands shoved into my pockets and my loose shirt flowing with the warm wind. I stopped for a moment as the wind touched my skin, and closed my eyes. It felt great. It was nothing like the warm wind near the volcanoes, it was not hollow and filled with ash. It was not like the dank wink of the mountain, or the pollen-filled wind of the forest. It was fresh, warm air. As I opened my eyes from the nostalgic feeling, I saw what I had come for sitting atop a hill in the middle of the park, with a large sword lying next to him. I walked up casually, so as not to startle him from his meditation, and sat down next to him, as I had done the first day we met. I rather enjoyed his silent companionship for the next few moments, as if he was there specifically to contemplate all the struggles in my journey that I silently poured out into those few seconds. I took a deep breath and stared down at the rest of the park. I waited for his awakening.
Back to top Go down
Shinobu
Genin
Shinobu

PostSubject: Re: Like Nothing Ever Happened (Shinobu)   Like Nothing Ever Happened (Shinobu) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:52 pm

I would chuckle, my eyes still closed as I sensed who it was that sat next to me. "I haven't seen you in some time boy. Tell me, to what do I owe the pleasure?" My eyes would at last open though I would remain in my position otherwise as I waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Aeran Uchiha
Genin
Aeran Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Like Nothing Ever Happened (Shinobu)   Like Nothing Ever Happened (Shinobu) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:11 am

A cloud rolled across the sky, the sky we were a part of in this beautiful village, and blocked out the sun. A dark shadow pressed itself on the landscape as my old mentor opened his eyes to join me in watching the horizon. "I seek to conquer another demon. Figuratively and literally." I finished with a chuckle as I began to explain what situation I wanted to get myself into.
Back to top Go down
Shinobu
Genin
Shinobu

PostSubject: Re: Like Nothing Ever Happened (Shinobu)   Like Nothing Ever Happened (Shinobu) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:25 am

I shook my head a bit and sighed, "You seem to enjoy their dark company a bit young one, I won't question your reasons but I do ask what sort of monster we shall be taking on this time."
Back to top Go down
Aeran Uchiha
Genin
Aeran Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Like Nothing Ever Happened (Shinobu)   Like Nothing Ever Happened (Shinobu) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:50 am

"I can handle them." I replied shortly. I knew I was a dark individual with dark ambitions, but they are went towards the light of my goal: Protection of loved ones. Vengeance just happened to play into that at times, and required somewhat of a preemptive strike. "I make for the Ichibi. Can you assist me?" I asked bluntly. I never liked beating around the bush, it was right to the point with me.
Back to top Go down
Shinobu
Genin
Shinobu

PostSubject: Re: Like Nothing Ever Happened (Shinobu)   Like Nothing Ever Happened (Shinobu) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:10 am

I looked to the sky at the mention of the bijuu, how curious it was that I had recently learned of these beasts and already the universe was asking me to destroy the first, or at least remove it from being able to cause further harm to the world. I looked back to my graduated student and grabbed my blade. I spoke as I rose to my feet, "I must make note of my absence to a specific individual and after that I am free to leave at a moment's notice. As you know I travel light."
Back to top Go down
Aeran Uchiha
Genin
Aeran Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Like Nothing Ever Happened (Shinobu)   Like Nothing Ever Happened (Shinobu) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:04 am

"A specific indivual, you say? Sounds intriguing. Mind if I tag along? And you know I pack light as well," I said as I gestured at the rest of my torso, "This is all my luggage." I said the last bit with a chuckle just before my more serious aura settled in over my body once more. Curiosity was its bringer, and a thought brewed. Who was this mysterious stranger that was so important?
Back to top Go down
Shinobu
Genin
Shinobu

PostSubject: Re: Like Nothing Ever Happened (Shinobu)   Like Nothing Ever Happened (Shinobu) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:27 am

I laughed a bit with him and then returned to normal before answering, "You can come if you wish, I just happen to have gained some interesting friends and I'd rather they don't think I ran out or was kidnapped." With a shrug I would start walking towards where these friends stayed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like Nothing Ever Happened (Shinobu)   Like Nothing Ever Happened (Shinobu) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Like Nothing Ever Happened (Shinobu)
Page 1 of 1