Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bragging (Shinobu, Kuruk)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shogun
Genin
Shogun

Male Character Age : 34
Ryo : 5300

Bragging (Shinobu, Kuruk) Empty
PostSubject: Bragging (Shinobu, Kuruk)   Bragging (Shinobu, Kuruk) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 2:32 pm

Today, I wanted to find Shinobu again, in hopes that his language training was complete. I wanted to show him the home I had found, and wanted to invite him to stay there. Also, I wanted to show him my new weapons. My left hand had healed well for the past couple weeks, and I was able to use the Hidden Blade on that side now. The other blade worked perfectly. My designs were working without a hitch, and I was very proud.

I weaved through the alleys and streets, through crowds of people, and around buildings. He had to be here somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Shinobu
Genin
Shinobu

Character Age : 15
Ryo : 22403

PostSubject: Re: Bragging (Shinobu, Kuruk)   Bragging (Shinobu, Kuruk) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 6:25 pm

I would be found at the end of an alley sitting cross-legged with my hands folded over my lap. My eyes would be closed as I was in a state of meditation, clearing my mind for the day and setting peace to my inner storm, a slight burning sensation would be felt on my back as my mark started to act up, it would glow a dim red but due to my back being against the wall this would remain mostly unseen. This process was nearly complete, soon I would be free to go about my daily business, several weeks had passed and the Yamakage had returned to his village leaving me without any direct duties so as usual I would be on the lookout for people in need.
Back to top Go down
Shogun
Genin
Shogun

PostSubject: Re: Bragging (Shinobu, Kuruk)   Bragging (Shinobu, Kuruk) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:47 am

I found Shinobu meditating in an alleyway after a few hours of searching. I didn't mind it taking awhile, seeing the people of this village was a fascinating thing merely because of how different our cultures were. I sat down next to him, wearing black jeans, a tight white shirt, covered by a leather jacket. On each arm wrapped around the outside of each sleeve were the leather straps holding my inventions to my arm. I sat patiently next to him, waiting for him to come to.
Back to top Go down
Shinobu
Genin
Shinobu

PostSubject: Re: Bragging (Shinobu, Kuruk)   Bragging (Shinobu, Kuruk) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:17 am

I would come out of my trance but not open my eyes quite yet, I had sensed a person sit next to me and could tell from the scent of fresh forest air that it was the native boy I had helped before. "Hello again, how have the people been treating you?" I would now open my eyes and look at him, his odd style of clothing was an interesting trait to me.
Back to top Go down
Shogun
Genin
Shogun

PostSubject: Re: Bragging (Shinobu, Kuruk)   Bragging (Shinobu, Kuruk) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:27 am

I smiled as the mentor had exited his meditation. "They've treated me quite nicely. Especially those who work at the mansion I acquired. I figured we could use it as a base of operation. Found this stuff in a closet," I said as I gestured at my clothes. I then slowly held my left arm, trying to prepare the wide variety of responses he may have to this new invention. I held out my palm and spread all my fingers, revealing the lack-thereof a ring finger. "Research comes at a price it seems," I said as I clenched my fist, and released the gear in the mechanism. The blade slid out perfectly in between the gap in my hand. "Stealthy, sturdy, and effective. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Shinobu
Genin
Shinobu

PostSubject: Re: Bragging (Shinobu, Kuruk)   Bragging (Shinobu, Kuruk) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 5:15 am

As he mentioned that his clothing had been found in the abandoned closets of a wealthy noble it suddenly made more sense though he then showed me his hand which was lacking a fourth finger which was rather odd to say the least. Apparently research had a price tag but the results he showed me were impressive. "I think its a dirty weapon of shadows best left to the shinobi personally. But then again the longer I'm here the more Im starting to think that learning some of these shadow skulker's tricks might not be a bad idea should we ever have to fight one of them. Honorable combat doesnt seem to be in style this season." My tone was harsh at first but then smoothed out into a calm tone, clearly I was still not used to the culture of this world but for what it was worth it wasn't bad, at the very least no one had discovered my black blood yet otherwise I may be made an outcast like I was back home.
Back to top Go down
Shogun
Genin
Shogun

PostSubject: Re: Bragging (Shinobu, Kuruk)   Bragging (Shinobu, Kuruk) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:28 am

My muscles firmed and twitched slightly when the harsh words from Shinobu were laid upon my ears, but I was not offended. He was a man of honor, which was like me, but his means were very different. Where he would not kill, I would mutilate. Our paths were different. On my path, killing for revenge was the only way to achieve my honor, and stealth was the only means to get there. "You're just jealous," I said as I showed him the other blade. I flung it out and turned its hinge and held it like a normal dagger. "Impressive, yes? I'm quite proud of this one," I added before receding the blade once again. "I found a house, as I've said already. Want to see it?" I shifted in my clothes as I waited for a response. They were entirely too tight for my taste.
Back to top Go down
Shinobu
Genin
Shinobu

PostSubject: Re: Bragging (Shinobu, Kuruk)   Bragging (Shinobu, Kuruk) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:08 pm

His second blade was better than the first, while still a shadow blade it at least was only hidden until it was to be held in his hand rather than sticking out like a twig attached to his wrist. It looked like the kid was getting uncomfortable in his clothes so when asked to check out the house he acquired I agreed, if nothing else I could get something to eat while he changed into something a little less ridiculous. "This one is a bit better, at least you hold it. And as for this house I feel I may as well in the hopes you have some sort of food there, Im starving." I chuckled a bit as I said the last part.
Back to top Go down
Shogun
Genin
Shogun

PostSubject: Re: Bragging (Shinobu, Kuruk)   Bragging (Shinobu, Kuruk) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:07 pm

"Good then," I said as I stood up and beckoned for the older man to follow me to my knew home. I had withdrawn both blades, and stuck my hands in the pockets at either side of my jacket. It took us only about twenty minutes to walk to the house, as we were already fairly close by when we met up. We approached my large home, and I opened the front door. I looked back to Shinobu, wondering what he would think of my house. "Would you like a tour?" I asked as I turned around to see him. "Then we can get some food."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bragging (Shinobu, Kuruk)   Bragging (Shinobu, Kuruk) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bragging (Shinobu, Kuruk)
Page 1 of 1