Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rake: Part 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Renga
Chūnin
Renga

Male Character Age : 20
Ryo : 7300

The Rake: Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: The Rake: Part 1   The Rake: Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:42 am

I walked down the crowded streets of Chikagakure toward my destination. I wore my normal attire of black skinny jeans with a white-red striped sleeveless shirt. My power sleeve hugged the muscles in my arm perfectly. I was going to find a small house toward the outside of the city to investigate an attack of "The Rake." It had been rumored for years to be lurking the streets and plaguing the children of the village. The reports have tripled since the villages' overcrowding from the war. I soon found myself at my designated target. I knocked on the door and waited for the parents to respond.
Back to top Go down
Renga
Chūnin
Renga

PostSubject: Re: The Rake: Part 1   The Rake: Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:56 am

The door opened and I saw the faces of the parents. They were clearly upset and hadn't been asleep for days. I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out. The father motioned for me to follow him and I went to the back room of the house. I saw a small boy, wrapped tight in bandages. I sat down next to him and asked him what happened. All he said, over and over, was "It's the rake." I pulled down some of his bandages and saw hundreds of cuts all over his body. I couldn't bare it. I didn't usually car for these things, but it was a kid. I stood up and walked back out the the main room.
Back to top Go down
Renga
Chūnin
Renga

PostSubject: Re: The Rake: Part 1   The Rake: Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:06 am

While in the main room of the house, I sat down and finally was able to talk to the parents. I asked them about their son and his experience. The father explained to me that he was in bed the night of the attack, but couldn't sleep. He decided he'd check in on the kids to see if they were alright, but he was shocked to see a creature clawing away at his son. He grabbed a broom and swatted at the creature that ran out the window. I was surprised to hear the story, but it was the only reasonable thing. I now had to stop this "Rake." I thanked and reassured the parents, then started making my way to the library.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rake: Part 1   The Rake: Part 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rake: Part 1
Page 1 of 1