Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[First Round] Hebi vs Myeong

Go down 
+2
Hebi Lacerta
Myeong
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Myeong
Genin
Myeong

Female Character Age : 12
Ryo : 7700

[First Round] Hebi vs Myeong Empty
PostSubject: [First Round] Hebi vs Myeong   [First Round] Hebi vs Myeong Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:05 am

Myeong couldn't believe it. She had been matched with an anomaly! He must have entered the room after she did... Or his appearance was too plain to be noticed as a significant figure. As she crouched in the arena, her thumb laid in her mouth. She was chewing on the fingernail nervously. Myeong had been the first to arrive, and this whole thing was just badly planned. Why did she have to be the first one to fight? Ideally, being last would have been best. Not only would she not have to deal with a rowdy crowd, but the majority of her possible future opponents be in the hospital and unable to watch the fight. Overall, this was a very bad position to be in strategically. The only way she could turn this around is by scaring the other contestants with a show of power. However, show's of might weren't really her thing. If anything, she'd probably have to fool them into thinking a victory was a fluke... Gah why did randomized selection have to make everything so difficult!

Her slim hand tugged on the hood around her face tightly as the crowd roared. They had been expecting something a lot more exciting for a first round it seems. It looked like the match after her's was what everyone was waiting for. As far as they were concerned she was just an opening act to appease their appetite for something greater. The only interest any of them would hold in her was her age. She was the youngest in the Exams this year, and now that she thought about it. Not only that but if they did a line up of the contestants, she'd probably be the tiniest! Damnit. The crowd probably just assumed she would lose right then and there! Well they were wrong. Myeong refused to loose! She couldn't. If she got to Chuunin level... If she got to that rank... It was one step closer to bringing justice to those who never got it! She lowered her hand, gulping as the crowd hushed in time for her opponent to show up.

Last edited by Myeong on Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hebi Lacerta
Genin
Hebi Lacerta

Male Character Age : 14
Ryo : 4500

PostSubject: Re: [First Round] Hebi vs Myeong   [First Round] Hebi vs Myeong Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:51 pm

After managing to pass the written exam it was time for the third part, the tournament portion. I entered the arena wearing a white t-shirt and black shorts with my bleach white tail hanging from the back. I had my albino lizard companion Shiro at my heels and as we entered I noticed the crowd cheering for us, it was weird to be the center of attention. I noticed that my opponent was a girl who looked younger than I and she had an over sized jacket on, it seemed a little suspicious as if she were to wear it the thing would do nothing but hinder her speed and perception. As I reached the center of the ring with my opponent I would look at her with my bright red eyes and say quietly "Nice to meet you, my name is Hebi Lacerta, it's an honor to fight with you today." I would then bow to her and prepare myself in a defensive stance with my legs shoulder width apart and my hands in front of me. Shiro was standing two feet from my right staring at my opponent intently with his beaming red eyes. Over the roar of the crowd I heard Shiro click to me in his prehistoric tongue "Do you think we have an advantage due to there being two of us." I would not break my gaze on the girl but would click back to him "We can never be too sure brother, we have to keep our guard up either way."

((I'm gonna throw my lizards information in here so you can see what he has for fairness sake.))

Spoiler:

Last edited by Hebi Lacerta on Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Myeong
Genin
Myeong

PostSubject: Re: [First Round] Hebi vs Myeong   [First Round] Hebi vs Myeong Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:17 pm

When her opponent appeared, Myeong stood up from her crouched position, staring at him. He looked rather calm actually, and it irked her a bit. As he spoke, she nodded softly. "I am Myeong, and I sincerely hope you do not die in the tournament today," she said, smiling brightly as she bowed her head. To her, it wasn't a threat, but a wishing of good luck to him. Leaning back, she crouched back down as the proctor spoke. He explained the rules, made a good show of it too, and then the puppet thing leaped back up into a box above the arena and declared them good to go.

The moment the puppet proctor spoke the words to go, Myeong went into action. Waiting around to see what he had to offer wouldn't work right now. She was outnumbered, so that could prove to be a fatal mistake! Myeong had to make every second count to get at least one of them out of commission! She leaped forward, her hands shifting into a hand seal. When she got closer to him, her right arm shot out, throwing a kunai straight at his torso.

Last edited by Myeong on Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hebi Lacerta
Genin
Hebi Lacerta

PostSubject: Re: [First Round] Hebi vs Myeong   [First Round] Hebi vs Myeong Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:55 pm

As the puppet proctor leaped from the arena I knew the fight had begun. I began charging chakra into myself, and shiro followed suit, but we were preparing for two completely different techniques that in tandem would tip the scales in our favor. I had no trouble reacting to the girls attack as it was really quite sloppy. She sprinted straight forward at me and I could only assume a frontal assault so I jumped to the right and Shiro to the left as I saw a kunai come from her hands and fly through the air for a while before hitting the ground with an audible ting. I drew a shuriken and threw it, aiming at the middle section of her right bicep in an attempt to incapacitate arm movement there.
Back to top Go down
Myeong
Genin
Myeong

PostSubject: Re: [First Round] Hebi vs Myeong   [First Round] Hebi vs Myeong Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:58 pm

Myeong would hop off to the right, avoiding the shuriken that was aimed for her arm. Disable one of them... I need to do that... In combination attacks the human usually has the biggest bite.." she thought as her green eyes narrowed. Her left arm reached out, suddenly a teal scarf would shoot out from the over sized sleeve, aiming to attack the other genin. The scarf would follow him a fair distance, as would Myeong, attempting to capture it's prey. Every time he would jump back, Myeong would jump forward, giving the scarf more reach to catch him, and if, for a moment, he slipped up and touched the scarf, he or the snake would find themselves wrapped tightly, unable to move.

90/100

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hebi Lacerta
Genin
Hebi Lacerta

PostSubject: Re: [First Round] Hebi vs Myeong   [First Round] Hebi vs Myeong Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:23 pm

Not to my surprise the girl leaped to the right dodging my shuriken and coming directly at me. Just as she would land I would feel my technique kick in and my body beginning to change. I would grow fangs, and claws on my fingers and toes as well as my lizard eyes getting a more aggressive read hue to them. At the same time Shiro, whom the girl had turned her back to in her pursuit of me, had transformed into a carbon copy of myself in this feral form. I began to jump backwards dodging the cloth that she had sent forward, and it continued to follow me as I did so. I just needed the time to set up the counter attack that I wanted to. I had Shiro begin sprinting at her completely exposed back in his human form and attempt a full throttle sweep with his right clawed hand into the middle of his right bicep making her choose between continuing her pursuit of me or taking a hit to the arm. At the same time though I countered her cloth with my newly formed claws. I would lean to the left and as the cloth would attempt to wrap me I would sprint along the length of it with my right clawed hand cutting it clean in two for it was as it looked, as flimsy as cloth. I would then begin charging chakra into myself again as I would prepare for my next assault.

80/100

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aeran Uchiha
Genin
Aeran Uchiha

Male Character Age : 15
Ryo : 13699

PostSubject: Re: [First Round] Hebi vs Myeong   [First Round] Hebi vs Myeong Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:23 pm

[Hopping in here to moderate. On Myeong's first battle post, she formed a handseal and threw a kunai simultaneously, which obviously can't happen. You said "Hands formed into a handseal" which means both of your hands were occupied. On our site, when you carry out the handseal requirement for a jutsu, the idea is that you perform handseals for the duration of the entire posts that are supposed to be utilized, not part of the post. If you'd read most other jutsu that have handseal requirements, you'll notice that they say "Requires handseals for 'X' amount of posts" which implies what I just told you. Since Hebi has already posted, you cannot back-track and edit your post, and I have it screen-shotted just in case you do by accident.

Second thing, you rushed at Hebi and he jumped around to the side of you. Since you didn't specify that you turned to face him, that means when he threw the shuriken, you weren't facing him. When you jumped to the right, you actually jumped into the shuriken, thus taking the hit.

That's all, and I apologize if I seem picky, but the point of the battle section of the Exams is to test out how ready you are for battle as a higher rank than Genin. This means description is key, and you have to make sure you explain everything clearly. Don't take this as a scolding, because it isn't, just make sure you edit your second battle post to say you took the shuriken to the arm, and edit the first to end on performing handseals and leaping forward. Since you cast the scarf jutsu with the left hand, the shuriken hit won't affect it at all. Make the changes I mentioned and change nothing else, because like I said I have it screen-shotted. Thanks!]
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

Character Age : 14
Ryo : 4600

PostSubject: Re: [First Round] Hebi vs Myeong   [First Round] Hebi vs Myeong Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 8:00 am

Spectator Post: The girl and...Hebi?? I had seen his name on the bracket but I didn't believe it until right now when I could see him enter the arena with Shiro. I jumped out of my seat and called out, "You got this Hebi! Beat her down!" I would continue cheering for the duration of the fight loud enough that the people around me started to move away.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

Male Character Age : 23
Ryo : 5803

PostSubject: Re: [First Round] Hebi vs Myeong   [First Round] Hebi vs Myeong Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:00 pm

Spectator Post: I sat at the topic of the bleachers in silence, watching the fight between the Hebi and the girl. There was a good chance I'd be fighting one of the two in the next round. I noticed a loud spectator cheering for Hebi and I sighed. Oh well, I'd still enjoy the fight.
Back to top Go down
The Proctor
Genin
The Proctor

Character Age : -
Ryo : 3103

PostSubject: Re: [First Round] Hebi vs Myeong   [First Round] Hebi vs Myeong Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:53 pm

"Hebi wins by timeout forefeit"

Victor: Hebi Lacerta
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [First Round] Hebi vs Myeong   [First Round] Hebi vs Myeong Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[First Round] Hebi vs Myeong
Page 1 of 1