Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Third Round] Takoda Kuma vs Hebi Lacerta

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

Character Age : 14
Ryo : 4600

[Third Round] Takoda Kuma vs Hebi Lacerta Empty
PostSubject: [Third Round] Takoda Kuma vs Hebi Lacerta   [Third Round] Takoda Kuma vs Hebi Lacerta Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:12 pm

I stepped into the arena a second time, this time I would be facing another member of my squad except I knew it from the start this time. I made my way to the center of the battlefield to stand next to The Proctor as I awaited my opponent to come and face me. This fight would be tough as over the year's I had grown to view Hebi as the member of the team that needed to be protected but he had shown strength I had never seen in his matches up to this point and I hoped he would show me the fire in him.
Back to top Go down
Hebi Lacerta
Genin
Hebi Lacerta

Male Character Age : 14
Ryo : 4500

PostSubject: Re: [Third Round] Takoda Kuma vs Hebi Lacerta   [Third Round] Takoda Kuma vs Hebi Lacerta Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 11:14 pm

I was nervous, that much was easy to tell. I knew how powerful Takoda was from my years with him, and all that did was make me more nervous. I entered the arena with Shiro at my heels and locked eyes with Takoda. I was a little worried that even the progress I made with the Yamakage wouldn't be enough to turn the scales in my favor, but I was gonna try as hard as I could. When I was within grasp of Takoda I stuck my arm out in front of my for him to shake to symbolize that no matter happened our friendship would remain strong.
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

PostSubject: Re: [Third Round] Takoda Kuma vs Hebi Lacerta   [Third Round] Takoda Kuma vs Hebi Lacerta Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 11:45 pm

He was nervous, I guess I could understand why especially after witnessing my own power by the damage I had done to Aeran. To be honest that level of power scared me because of what I could do when I was enraged even against a friend but I had to put that behind me as now was the time for me and my partner to showcase our skills for all to see. I accepted his handshake and nodded, before letting go I would say one thing, "Since we are friends I don't want you to hold back, come with everything you have and show me what you can do." I then shook my arms a bit and jumped backwards, performing hand seals as I did. I couldn't force myself to unleash the raw power of a wild shape against my friend but I had plenty of other things at my disposal to arm myself with.
Back to top Go down
Hebi Lacerta
Genin
Hebi Lacerta

PostSubject: Re: [Third Round] Takoda Kuma vs Hebi Lacerta   [Third Round] Takoda Kuma vs Hebi Lacerta Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 12:45 pm

I nodded at Takoda and when he jumped back, Shiro and I jumped back as well. I began charging chakra into myself and Shiro began charging as well. I took a shuriken and threw it at my companion knowing it would be difficult for him to dodge while weaving handseals. My jutsu was absolutely necessary if I was going to be able to use my full potential against my friend.
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

PostSubject: Re: [Third Round] Takoda Kuma vs Hebi Lacerta   [Third Round] Takoda Kuma vs Hebi Lacerta Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:17 pm

I raised my knee up to block Hebi's shuriken, just like a true friend he had given me what I needed so I felt obligated to return the favor fifty fold. I snatched the falling shuriken out of the air and threw it back at him, moments later it split apart into 50 blades clustered near each other heading straight for him. I was a strong opening move that should cause a bit of damage but things were just getting started so I got back on my guard. I pulled my tonfa from my belt and charged at him, getting within range I would start striking over and over with my weapons.

90/100
Shuriken Shadow Clone:
Back to top Go down
Hebi Lacerta
Genin
Hebi Lacerta

PostSubject: Re: [Third Round] Takoda Kuma vs Hebi Lacerta   [Third Round] Takoda Kuma vs Hebi Lacerta Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:56 pm

To my surprise my friend had returned my shuriken back at me with 49 other friends. I had just activated my clans ability and dropped to all fours and leaped to the left dodging the ones headed at me as well as the charging Takoda that followed while Shiro just waited for them to soar over his head before poofing into an exact clone of myself and start to charge chakra again while running to behind where Takoda would be after his charge I as well began to charge chakra into the base of my tail and after jumping I would run so that I was behind him about 15 feet with Shiro and threw another shuriken at his back.

Spoiler:

80/100
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

PostSubject: Re: [Third Round] Takoda Kuma vs Hebi Lacerta   [Third Round] Takoda Kuma vs Hebi Lacerta Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:14 pm

My shuriken barrage had missed as well as my forward strike, with my opponent behind me I tucked my weapons back into my belt and turned around to have a shuriken lodged into my upper arm. I ripped it out and started performing more hand seals, I had something special in mind this time.
Back to top Go down
Haru
Taiyoukage
Haru

Male Character Age : 29
Ryo : 15600

PostSubject: Re: [Third Round] Takoda Kuma vs Hebi Lacerta   [Third Round] Takoda Kuma vs Hebi Lacerta Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 4:07 pm

Spectator Post: After the Kage summit had ended, I finally got to make my way to the VIP stadium booth reserved for me. I stood in front of the large window with my arms crossed behind my back as I surveyed the battle ensuing. I couldn't help but smile. My soldiers were doing better than I'd thought they would. I had 3 in the third round, the only other person was an Aerogakure civilian. I already met Takoda, but never Hebi. I might have to pay him a visit.
Back to top Go down
Hebi Lacerta
Genin
Hebi Lacerta

PostSubject: Re: [Third Round] Takoda Kuma vs Hebi Lacerta   [Third Round] Takoda Kuma vs Hebi Lacerta Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:45 pm

My shuriken managed to lodge itself in the arm of my opponent and my tail began to surge with chakra as my jutsu completed. I began to rush at Takoda's back with Shiro following behind me, lagging behind about 5 feet while charging chakra. When I would get within range I would slide to a stop while pivoting on my right foot aiming to hit Takoda in the lower back with my tail. Shortly after that attempt Shiro would jump up and attempt I hit at the back of his head.

70/100

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

PostSubject: Re: [Third Round] Takoda Kuma vs Hebi Lacerta   [Third Round] Takoda Kuma vs Hebi Lacerta Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:07 pm

I finished my hand seals as the blood from my shuriken wound dripped down my arm to my hand. With just enough blood in my palm I held my hand in front of me, that area exploded in a cloud of smoke. I moved forward and slid under what I had summoned as the cloud began to clear. As I slid I grabbed the hand of my summon and pulled him out of range of Hebi and Shiro's tails, with that done I got up to my feet looking at my friend and his pet with a human sized bi-pedal turtle with a rainbow colored mohawk between us. The creature looked at me oddly and then around the arena, "This doesn't look like the finals man, did something happen?" I shook my head as I started charging chakra again while my turtle did the same. "Now isn't the time shio. Let's get to business without the chit chat for once." He turned around, the heat of his flames already starting to be felt by those near him. The two of us ran side by side towards our opponents with our fists ready, we each intended to release a powerful punch at each enemy.

80/100
Kameshio
Back to top Go down
Bryn T. Stormblood
Yamakage
Bryn T. Stormblood

Male Character Age : 21
Ryo : 10220

PostSubject: Re: [Third Round] Takoda Kuma vs Hebi Lacerta   [Third Round] Takoda Kuma vs Hebi Lacerta Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:27 pm

This match is over. Hebi Lacerta is disqualified for inactivity, and Takoda Kuma is the victor.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoprovince.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Third Round] Takoda Kuma vs Hebi Lacerta   [Third Round] Takoda Kuma vs Hebi Lacerta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Third Round] Takoda Kuma vs Hebi Lacerta
Page 1 of 1