Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Floor #2] - Takoda

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

Character Age : 14
Ryo : 4600

[Floor #2] - Takoda Empty
PostSubject: [Floor #2] - Takoda   [Floor #2] - Takoda Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:27 am

I walked to the center of the room and rubber my chin, it seemed I needed to light the path which I could only assume was leading towards to large door. I shrugged and decided to try giving it a try for a literal solution. I formed hand seals and bit my thumb to perform a summoning, out of the cloud of smoke formed a human sized red turtle who brought sweat to my skin from his mere presence. He turned to look at me, "What's up kid? Where the hell are we?" I pointed to the tablet which he read as I spoke, "we need to light the path, figured I'd try lighting it up before doing something complicated so lets turn on your flames and give it a go." Netsu shook his head and chuckled a bit as he flexed his muscles and caused large flames to extend from his shell. The pair walked towards the door with the fire lighting up the room as they went along.

Netsu
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

Character Age : 42
Ryo : 26331

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #2] - Takoda   [Floor #2] - Takoda Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:38 am

Fail. Floor not cleared.
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #2] - Takoda   [Floor #2] - Takoda Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:51 am

I read the inscription in the middle of the pillars and looked up to the dim light on the roof. I got an idea and focused chakra into my feet to walk up the pillar until I got up to the bulb which I grabbed and screwed on tight to see if it lit up the room more than it had before.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #2] - Takoda   [Floor #2] - Takoda Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:16 am

Try again.
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #2] - Takoda   [Floor #2] - Takoda Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:54 pm

I sat there and thought about what to do for a long time and then got a rather simple idea, though there was a light up high I was unable to actually see the roof so I started walking up the pillar once more and just kept going. Should I run into the roof I would swear and have to think of something else, otherwise I would just keep going towards the light.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #2] - Takoda   [Floor #2] - Takoda Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:57 pm

Fail. Try again.

you hit your head on the roof hard
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #2] - Takoda   [Floor #2] - Takoda Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:05 am

I woke up a bit later on the floor looking up at the apparent roof, I shook myself fully conscious and got to my feet to lean on one of the pillars. It felt odd to the touch and wondering what would happen I heated my hand with my katon chakra to see what would happen.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #2] - Takoda   [Floor #2] - Takoda Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:06 am

Fail Try Again. PM sent
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #2] - Takoda   [Floor #2] - Takoda Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:10 am

The pillar melted like wax, curious I went over to the door to feel it and sure enough it felt the same as the pillar before I heated it up, I heated my hand again and decided to see if I could pull away at chunks of the door.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #2] - Takoda   [Floor #2] - Takoda Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:11 am

Fail. Try Again
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #2] - Takoda   [Floor #2] - Takoda Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:14 am

I couldnt pull parts of the door like I had the pillars so I leaned against it and wondered what the solution could be. I then though about candles, the riddle had mentioned the wick of life so I climbed to the top of the door to see if there was in fact a wick there. If there was I would once more use my katon mastery to create a spark and light it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #2] - Takoda   [Floor #2] - Takoda Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:15 am

Fail. Try Again
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #2] - Takoda   [Floor #2] - Takoda Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:21 am

I rubbed my chin, no dice on the wick as far as I could tell so I climbed down and summoned Netsu again. He wasn't to pleased to be called back so soon and in the same room but after explaining my findings he shrugged and decided to give this a go. He stood in front of the door with me behind him and released a powerful concentrated beam of fire at the door to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #2] - Takoda   [Floor #2] - Takoda Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:24 am

Pass! Floor Cleared! Reward earned!

"The door bubbles under the intensive heat and glows as it reacts with the large amounts of katon chakra, if bubbles down into a pool, revealing the way forward."

Reward will be posted on the floor description.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #2] - Takoda   [Floor #2] - Takoda Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Floor #2] - Takoda
Page 1 of 1