Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Floor #2] - Yuurei

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

Male Character Age : 23
Ryo : 5803

[Floor #2] - Yuurei Empty
PostSubject: [Floor #2] - Yuurei   [Floor #2] - Yuurei Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 4:01 pm

I walked into the room and looked around at my surroundings. I approached the pillars, then read the riddle on the floor. "Light the wick of life?" What, did it want me to jerk off or something? Well, first I looked to the ceiling and noticed the dim light, so I figured that could be it. I flicked on chakra sensory as well to investigate for traps. I then made my way to the dimly lit light and cleaned that glass that housed it, hoping it would brighten the room and clear passage to the next floor.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

Character Age : 42
Ryo : 26331

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #2] - Yuurei   [Floor #2] - Yuurei Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:46 pm

Fail. Try Again
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #2] - Yuurei   [Floor #2] - Yuurei Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:04 pm

Astonished that my first ploy didn't work, I looked about the room again and decided to try something different. There was a single light and the cover didn't benefit anything, so I threw it on the ground. There was now a light, but no cover, which would hopefully brighten the room.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #2] - Yuurei   [Floor #2] - Yuurei Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:37 pm

Fail.
Back to top Go down
Shogun
Genin
Shogun

Male Character Age : 34
Ryo : 5300

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #2] - Yuurei   [Floor #2] - Yuurei Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:26 pm

I had finally caught up to my Scarface brethren, a member of my loyal crew and a fellow assassin of the Brotherhood. The kid had really earned his gold stars with me, which is why I decided to come help him to begin with, I thought it was time to pay him back. After entering the second room, and reading the riddle, I shrugged as I looked up and noticed the light. I then looked at all of the pillars that were effectively blocking the light from hitting a majority of the room because of their shadows. One of those shadowed areas was the door. The riddle wanted me to make a path, so I made one of light. I walked up the the pillar nearest the door, and pushed it over with quite ease. The material felt odd, but it still effectively toppled. As soon as it fell, the light stretched to hit the door, and I waited.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #2] - Yuurei   [Floor #2] - Yuurei Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:30 pm

Fail. Try Again.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #2] - Yuurei   [Floor #2] - Yuurei Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:40 pm

I re-evaluted the situation and looked at the door, then my hand, then the door again. Eh, it was worth a shot. I drew a kunai and slashed the palm of my hand, then I let the blood pool for a little while. After this, I made a trail of my blood from the center of the room to the door, making sure my blood came in contact with the door. I was also wondering at what Captain was planning. Before I stopped though, I decided I'd push on the door to see if it would open.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #2] - Yuurei   [Floor #2] - Yuurei Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:43 pm

Yuurei: Fail. Try Again.
Back to top Go down
Shogun
Genin
Shogun

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #2] - Yuurei   [Floor #2] - Yuurei Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:45 pm

After my crewmate had tried the blood thing, ideas just came flying into my head, and I thought of trying all of them. First things first, I pushed the fallen pillar into the door. The pillar was resting in the path of the light, and it laid from where it had fallen to the door.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #2] - Yuurei   [Floor #2] - Yuurei Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:49 pm

Fail. Try Again.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #2] - Yuurei   [Floor #2] - Yuurei Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:55 pm

As I looked at the pillar that was pushed toward the door, I noticed a odd design. It was a candle?! Then I looked at the door. The same material! I tore off my under shirt and pulled out my lighter. I created a ghetto man's torch to attempt and melt the possibly wax door.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #2] - Yuurei   [Floor #2] - Yuurei Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:01 am

Fail. Try again. Pm sent
Back to top Go down
Shogun
Genin
Shogun

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #2] - Yuurei   [Floor #2] - Yuurei Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:07 am

I grabbed the lighter from yuurei and proceeded to heat the end of my polearm. After it was red-hot, I started carving into the door, stopping numerous times to step back and reheat the polearm making it so that it cut through once more. I then flicked on the Ultima Mark, boosting my strength by a significant amount, and began rapidly punching the soft carved out door I had made as my eyes flashed white.

Spoiler:

200/250
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #2] - Yuurei   [Floor #2] - Yuurei Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:09 am

Fail. Try Again.
Back to top Go down
Yuurei
Genin
Yuurei

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #2] - Yuurei   [Floor #2] - Yuurei Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:16 am

I looked at the wall that was bubbled and deformed from my burned shirt, I then looked at the pillar again. It had a wick at the end. I lit the wick, then looked at the other pillars. ALL THE PILLARS. I ran over to each of them, knocked them down and dragged them into place, then I let their wicks and held them close to the door. I made sure I held my lighter in position until the candles would burn out, which would most likely produce enough heat to melt the door.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #2] - Yuurei   [Floor #2] - Yuurei Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:18 am

Fail. Try Again
Back to top Go down
Shogun
Genin
Shogun

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #2] - Yuurei   [Floor #2] - Yuurei Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:24 am

After watching my crew mate fail at melting the door it had come down to desperate measures. I decided I had to sacrifice my liquor, so I poured all my flasks and bottles of alcohol out onto the pillars and the door, signaled for Yuurei to back up, then used the lighter to set the booze a blaze.
Back to top Go down
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #2] - Yuurei   [Floor #2] - Yuurei Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:25 am

Floor has already been cleared by another. Better luck next time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Floor #2] - Yuurei   [Floor #2] - Yuurei Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Floor #2] - Yuurei
Page 1 of 1