Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mission Briefing: Unmasking the Monster [Tsukai]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

Character Age : 14
Ryo : 4600

Mission Briefing: Unmasking the Monster [Tsukai] Empty
PostSubject: Mission Briefing: Unmasking the Monster [Tsukai]   Mission Briefing: Unmasking the Monster [Tsukai] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:11 am

A group of twelve sat at their crescent moon table as a single group entity which seemed to emit a sort of aura of justice. This was the great council of Chikagakure and even though the large seat in the center that normally held the kage was currently empty they had called this meeting for a smaller matter which he wouldn't need to be distracted by. There were a few instances of people going missing in neighboring communities after going outside when the lamps were dimmed and the sun no longer shone through the mountain's top. After a while this caused a slight bit of panic and the lights were forced to stay on at all times which seems to have stopped the disappearances but the expenses for that level of energy consumption were not something that would be able to be maintained on a war budget so there would need to be an investigation to figure out what was causing these people to not return which brings us to now. All this information was enclosed within a large file on the smaller square table in front of the council's, the investigator would be arriving soon and had apparently proved himself recently while looking into matters on the beast called the Rake and while the investigations on that matter were still ongoing expectations were high. As was the tension in the group as rumors of these disappearances actually being kidnapping cases were starting to rise, and while they were silencing these as fast as they could it would only be a matter of time before a panic about the village not being secure broke out.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

Male Character Age : 17
Ryo : 10750

PostSubject: Re: Mission Briefing: Unmasking the Monster [Tsukai]   Mission Briefing: Unmasking the Monster [Tsukai] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:11 pm

I had been standing outside of the door that led into the room where the council members were awaiting for my appearence. I wasn't afraid of entering, I was just puzzled about why the high council members would want to seek an audience with me. I had only gotten a letter from the messenger boy who told me open it ASAP. All that it said was for me to be present at a meeting organized by the high council themselves and seeking an audience with me. I was to show up at the time given. So, I put the letter in my pocket and began my way to the place where the meetings are held. On my way, thoughts and ideas were going through my head about what this meeting would entail. Did I do something wrong? Am I to accomlish something? It might be just something of little matter if the members of the council were to ask a chuunin.

Whatever the matter should be, I decided to accept what destiny had prepared for me and only hoped for the best to come out of it. I pushed the door that stood in front of me and walked in to see before me the twelve sitting around their cresent moon table. I noticed that the Yamakage, Bryn, was not present at the table. I noticed that there was a smaller table that had a chair to accomadate it with a file filled with papers. I assumed that I was to sit down there and so I made my way for it. Before I sat down, I gave a slight nod to the council members in acknowledgment. Then, I took a seat and waited for what was to be said.
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

PostSubject: Re: Mission Briefing: Unmasking the Monster [Tsukai]   Mission Briefing: Unmasking the Monster [Tsukai] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:20 pm

As Tsukai entered another two boys who had been standing inside the room for a while followed him to the table. One of the older looking women that was seated next to the empty kage seat stood as both boys entered, Tsukai took his seat while the smaller males stood to his left and right side. "Now that all needed parties are present we can begin the council, you have been called here today to be a three man investigation cell. Your target as well as the mission objectives are located within the folder in front of the chunin commander. The remaining details shall be expressed with our chief of police." She completed her words and gracefully sat back down as a man on the far end of the table stood with his hands still pressed on the table in front of him as support as he leaned towards the boys, his slick black hair tucked tightly into a bun behind his head in a similar fashion to the twin brothers standing on either side of you though their hair is a tad short and rather than a bun they form a sort of wolf tail hair style. "I first wish to thank you for attending today Tsukai and hope that you accept this assignment. Should you say yes just know that you will be working alongside Lee and Sin Nara, two of the finest new recruits the force has received in a very long time though this will be their first field mission. But aside from that, you objective is clear, there is someone or something out in the caves causing a sleeping panic among our citizens that needs to be stopped before it causes riots and such. The reason we require your verbal acceptance of this mission is that the village can not guarantee your safety nor can we predict that level of power possessed by what you may find along the way but we can say that the rewards for swiftly resolving this matter may end up being quite worth your time. I leave you with your decision now, will you take this mission?" The man stood there and waits to see what your decision is. The brothers dont seem to move at all, they stand in uniform fashion with their feet slightly apart and hands behind their backs, always looking forward and only rarely blinking. They didn't appear any older than maybe fourteen though there was a air about them that seemed to say that the two of them had seen much evil in the world even at that young age.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

PostSubject: Re: Mission Briefing: Unmasking the Monster [Tsukai]   Mission Briefing: Unmasking the Monster [Tsukai] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 3:15 pm

I was pretty started from what they were telling me. So this is a serious matter; especially if it entails risking my own life. I looked at the two that were standing by my sides through my peripherals. These two must be connected to this somehow and it seems that they need my help. I’ve never backed down from doing someone a favor so why am I being hesitant? I closed my eyes for a few seconds and re-opened them while saying, I agree to these conditions and I would be honored to lend my assistance to this case. After with that being said, I could see that the two boys seemed to relax a little, as if they were not sure I would be taking this case after being hesitant.
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

PostSubject: Re: Mission Briefing: Unmasking the Monster [Tsukai]   Mission Briefing: Unmasking the Monster [Tsukai] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:57 pm

The chief of police smiled a bit before returning to his seat and folding his hands together on top of the table. "Good, then you should take some time to get to know your squad. They are brothers trained to handle this type of investigation but we have found that knowing things about members of your team on a personal level helps quite a bit. With that you are dismissed." He raised a hand up to signal what he just said and the twins broke rank and for the first time since they had arrived began relaxed a bit and shook their arms to get the blood flowing through them again.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

PostSubject: Re: Mission Briefing: Unmasking the Monster [Tsukai]   Mission Briefing: Unmasking the Monster [Tsukai] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:52 pm

After the chief of police dismissed me, I picked up the packet that held the information needed. When I stood, I signaled to both brothers to follow me over to the door. When I reached the door, I put a hand on it and before pushing it open I said, "Tomorrow let us meet in the afternoon. Meet me outside of the arena where the exams are held. I believe it should be free around that time." With that said, I pushed the door open and left.
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

PostSubject: Re: Mission Briefing: Unmasking the Monster [Tsukai]   Mission Briefing: Unmasking the Monster [Tsukai] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 9:07 pm

The twins followed you and stop when you stop, standing side by side now that they are relaxed you notice one is smiling while the other has a feeling of depression about him. They listened to what you had to say and then each responded at the same time. Lee with a sort of happiness to his tone of voice while Sin had a hint of sarcasm in his words.

Lee: "See you then."

Sin: "Whatever..."

And with that you left, they stayed behind to help the rest of the council as was their personal orders and then returned home for the day to rest and meet you the next day.

[end topic]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission Briefing: Unmasking the Monster [Tsukai]   Mission Briefing: Unmasking the Monster [Tsukai] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission Briefing: Unmasking the Monster [Tsukai]
Page 1 of 1