Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Takoda vs Tsukai {Elkwood Battle}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

Character Age : 14
Ryo : 4600

Takoda vs Tsukai {Elkwood Battle} Empty
PostSubject: Takoda vs Tsukai {Elkwood Battle}   Takoda vs Tsukai {Elkwood Battle} Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:06 pm

I shot out of my bed at the sound of destruction I had never imagined outside the stories of the refugees as they relayed how their homes were leveled, such a thing would not be happening again already would it? In either case of true or false I quickly got all my supplies and equipment and ran out the door to see shinobi marked under the confederation destroying my home away from home. Enraged I drew my tonfa and jumped up onto the back of another shinobi of my rank, quickly knocking him out with my solid metal weapons to he base of his skull. Dismounting the kid as he fell over I looked down the length of the street to see another under the rebellion's flag and chased after him to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

Male Character Age : 17
Ryo : 10750

PostSubject: Re: Takoda vs Tsukai {Elkwood Battle}   Takoda vs Tsukai {Elkwood Battle} Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:55 pm

This was the first battle that I had ever been a part of and I thought it was going rather well. The Yamakage told us to split up and into groups and take on different parts of the village. The group of the people I was with were all close to my age and had just set a house on fire. We were also ordered to take prisoners but we may kill those who pose a threat. I saw off in the distance a shinobi of this village who had just previously taken out one of my men. He was a small fellow and he seemed to be younger, perhaps a Genin. The others turned towards him but I stuck my arm out telling them to back off. I'll handle this one by myself. Move farther in with the others. Remember, teamwork is everything for this battle to be a success. After they had ran off, I swiftly swung my right arm across my body and with a shining light summoned the Kingdom Key. I started to walk towards the shinobi while already charging my chakra. Bryn, it will be here that I make you proud.
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

PostSubject: Re: Takoda vs Tsukai {Elkwood Battle}   Takoda vs Tsukai {Elkwood Battle} Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:23 pm

As I ran the man I was after sent the others to do their mission or whatever while he took me on, I shoved my weapons into my belt and started performing hand seals. This would be the first time I was using this technique in a true battle but with a year's worth of practice things should go just fine.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

PostSubject: Re: Takoda vs Tsukai {Elkwood Battle}   Takoda vs Tsukai {Elkwood Battle} Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:02 pm

I had finally built up enough chakra and performed the tiger handseal with my free hand. I opened up my mouth and felt the oozing of molten lava escaping from my mouth. It didn't fall to the ground, but instead formed into 10 orbs that started to swirl around me as I kept moving. I saw him starting to perform seals so I started to run at him with the orbs in front of me. I gave a quick spin and swipe of my arm that caused the orbs to fling themselves at the shinobi.

Spoiler:

[130/150]
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

PostSubject: Re: Takoda vs Tsukai {Elkwood Battle}   Takoda vs Tsukai {Elkwood Battle} Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:54 am

I bit my finger as my hand seals were finished and a series of what appeared to be spheres of lava were thrown at me. I slammed my hand to the round and in a cloud of smoke the balls that would have hit me were met with another target who could handle such heat better than I while the others slammed into the ground and caused steam to rise from their intense temperature. The smoke cleared and Takoda was standing behind a humanoid bi-pedal turtle with blue hair and a rather angry look on his face as steam rolled up from his spiked shell. "What is this all about Takoda?" "Elkwood is under attack, and that guy is part of the people doing it." Without another word the turtle grew even more enraged, charging at the boy while his personal chakra supply was getting something ready for this invader. Takoda once more pulled out his tonfa and joined his summoned ally, following suit and charging up more chakra to stay on the offensive as with two bodies on the field he had the advantage but that would no doubt only last for so long.

90/100

Summon: Kamehoshi
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

PostSubject: Re: Takoda vs Tsukai {Elkwood Battle}   Takoda vs Tsukai {Elkwood Battle} Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:03 pm

He's smart. My technique was still active but I would need more lava to replace the orbs that were lost. I opened my mouth and more lava had oozed out and formed more orbs. I once again started to charge my chakra for my next assault. The turtle creature that had been summoned was an interesting character. He seemed to be just a child. Just because he's small doesn't mean I shouldn't be careful I tightened my grip on my keyblade and ran towards the turtle first, preparing to deliver a slash to the turlte's chest. I commanded the orbs to swirl around me as I was running so I could catch him off guard.

[130/150]
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

PostSubject: Re: Takoda vs Tsukai {Elkwood Battle}   Takoda vs Tsukai {Elkwood Battle} Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:42 am

My charging would continue as I got my weapons into a more defensive position, both Kamehoshi and I knew that with those spheres of lava surrounding him we would never be able to get in close enough for a proper attack so we would have to find a way to deal with what was presented to us. Suddenly it hit me and with a look to my summoned ally he knew what was planned as well and got in close to the man we fought. I threw my tonfa to the turtle who caught them and got them into position. After running a swift bee line to the target Kamehoshi opened his jaw and went to bite down on his sword arm, the strike at Hoshi's chest was enough to cut into him but he grabbed the weapon after the first few inches tight enough that his fingers bled but it would stop it from cutting deeper. In addition this ensured that the man's targeted arm was presented right in front of him like a chunk of juicy meat. I on the other hand stopped moving after I ducked behind a house to prevent my opponent from knowing what I was doing. I felt my heart race faster as the inner beast came to the surface, in a few seconds this man would know the true strength of the hidden forest's bear clan.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

PostSubject: Re: Takoda vs Tsukai {Elkwood Battle}   Takoda vs Tsukai {Elkwood Battle} Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:30 am

I had expected my sword to go straight through but I found my sword had been stopped by the turtle partway. I was afraid of what was going to happen next for my arm was know hanging in front of the turtle's mouth. Everything that happened next was in slow motion. I saw the mouth opening and starting to close in on my arm. I couldn't just let him have it and lose the use of my good arm. Things started to return to normal speed as I let go of my sword and yanked my whole body away from him. As I was pulling away, I felt teeth sinking in and ripping part of my sleeve. I did a back roll and was supporting myself with my left arm. I looked at the damage that had been done, there were a few teeth marks that had sunk in a bit and were dragged across the skin. Blood was already slowly coming out of the cuts. When I stood up the keyblade had turned into light shards and scattered into the air. For someone who is so young, you sure do know how to put up a good fight. However, I'm afraid we must end this. I performed the horse seal and three orbs that were in front of me had turned themselves into tiny needles, 60 in total. I stuck out a hand and yelled, Begone The needles then began their assault.

Spoiler:

[110/150]
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

PostSubject: Re: Takoda vs Tsukai {Elkwood Battle}   Takoda vs Tsukai {Elkwood Battle} Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:54 am

Kamehoshi was breathing heavily now, his body was starting to overheat from the abuse these orbs were giving him and as the needles were being formed he released the built up chakra he had prepared. He spat out water that formed into a sphere around his body as soon as it came out. As the needles hit the water they fizzled and were destroyed all while the turtle was at last allowed to cool off while his summoner was going through intense pain in preparation for his ace in the hole. Around the corner of the building Takoda was grunting and slamming himself against the wall, he made a dent the shape of his back every time he made impact. He opened his eyes to reveal that it had changed into that of a feral predator followed by him tossing himself to the ground on all fours. His hair turned black while more hair of the same color grew over his body in addition to him growing larger. His face reshaped itself so that it had a snout and after a few seconds looked like any other wild bear. I got up on my hind legs for a moment and let out a loud roar that would no doubt catch the attention of my opponent who would now have to contend with my full strength.

70/100
Black Bear Form:
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

PostSubject: Re: Takoda vs Tsukai {Elkwood Battle}   Takoda vs Tsukai {Elkwood Battle} Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:28 am

The turtle was able to destroy the needles effortlessly, but I could tell that he was becoming tired. I was getting ready for another barrage until suddenly I heard a load roar that shook the ground. It came from a nearby building so I imagined it must of been the shinobi. I had heard rumors of shinobi being able to turn themselves into bears. I need to finish off this turtle so I can then focus more on the the other shinobi. I spread out 3 more orbs but had them surround him in random spots. I performed the horse seal again and 60 more needles formed and were already zooming towards him. I out my arm and soon held keyblade again. I then leaped into the air holding my sword with both hands with 4 orbs still circling around me. The turtle wouldn't be able to dodge all of these attacks and hopefully this will put him out of commission.

[90/150]
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

PostSubject: Re: Takoda vs Tsukai {Elkwood Battle}   Takoda vs Tsukai {Elkwood Battle} Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:03 pm

Kamehoshi's orb wouldn't last much longer though it had enough strength to absorb the second barrage of needles. The sword strike would have been the finishing move if not for the black bear running onto the field and reaching out to grab Tsukai who was stuck in mid air. The turtle knew that at this point he would need to just sit and wait to see if he needed to calm his friend down when this was done so that he wouldn't hurt other people so he got to his feet as his orb shattered and made his way back to where Takoda had been moments ago. The bear was in a barbaric rage as he swung one clawed paw out to grab Tsukai and throw him to the ground with his animal strength while the other was coming around for a powerful clawing swipe in case that failed.

60/100
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

PostSubject: Re: Takoda vs Tsukai {Elkwood Battle}   Takoda vs Tsukai {Elkwood Battle} Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:02 pm

I was ready to swing at the turtle until I was suddenly caught in mid air by a gigantic paw. Out of nowhere, a black bear had run out from a building and charged towards me. I was soon thrown down onto the ground, having the wind knocked out of me. Gasping for air, I saw that the bear's other paw was being raised to slam me into the ground. Quickly, I stuck out a hand that caused all of the orbs to slam into the bear's face and body. As soon as the orbs would hit, I would then roll away from the bear and start charging chakra again.
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

PostSubject: Re: Takoda vs Tsukai {Elkwood Battle}   Takoda vs Tsukai {Elkwood Battle} Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:46 pm

The orbs had hit me in the face but I was already an enraged animal on the attack so such a thing wouldn't be a factor to me unless it was enough to completely cause me to stop fighting. As he tried to roll away he would no doubt flinch a bit from just being body slammed by an adult bear, using this to my advantage I slammed both of my paws down again without waiting even a second to pin him to the ground, an easy task since I already had downward momentum from throwing him down next to me. Another loud roar escaped me as my inner animal surfaced again and pushed my human mind even deeper into my subconscious, at this point I was mere more than a man eating hunter and my prey was literally within my grasps. Kamehoshi poked his head out from behind the building to see me in bear form and shook his head, he never liked it when I did this as it made it impossible for him to stay involved in the fight directly but as soon as this opponent was destroyed he would need to be the one to calm Takoda down so they could search for survivors of the battle.

50/100
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

PostSubject: Re: Takoda vs Tsukai {Elkwood Battle}   Takoda vs Tsukai {Elkwood Battle} Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:50 pm

My attempts had failed to roll away from him for my whole body was pinned down by the bear's paws. Getting what little air I could get, I reached out and soon held my keyblade again. This can't be the end, I've got to get out of this mess somehow. I noticed that his chest was lower to me so I quickly started to jab at his chest with my sword, with what energy I had. I kept charging my chakra as I started to stab at the bear's chest. As soon as he would loosen his grip on me, I would then swipe at the bear's legs. I hope this works
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

PostSubject: Re: Takoda vs Tsukai {Elkwood Battle}   Takoda vs Tsukai {Elkwood Battle} Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:56 pm

With one powerful paw I would bat the sword away from my chest so that it only sliced into the fatty flesh on my side, still painful and caused some serious bleeding but it wasn't fatal. One paw always on my target though to keep him still, and now both were back and shoving straight down. His left arm and at least half his ribs would snap now under my weight as once more I roared, saliva and warm breath mere inches from his face along with the enraged look in my eyes was an alert for my partner. Hoshi shook his head and started making his way over to the bear-child who would probably end up killing this guy without some intervention.

40/100
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

PostSubject: Re: Takoda vs Tsukai {Elkwood Battle}   Takoda vs Tsukai {Elkwood Battle} Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:21 pm

I shouted in pain as I heard and felt my ribs snapping along with my left arm. This can't be the end, I have to fight back. I need to get him off of me. I had only a little bit more of chakra to store up. I decided to bring my arm back as far as possible and make one clean swipe at the bear's arms, hopefully he would lift up both paws and release his hold. I would have to go a full sprint into a nearby forest if I must lose him. It may be cowardly but I would rather be out of commission than death itself.
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

PostSubject: Re: Takoda vs Tsukai {Elkwood Battle}   Takoda vs Tsukai {Elkwood Battle} Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:27 pm

The sword struck me in the arm, I was about to fall back off of him but Kamehoshi gave me a headbutt in my side that made me stagger and fall over. In all of this mess I managed to stumbled over and land on Tsukai's right leg, the sound of crunching bone under the weight of my massive body was loud even when surrounded by the cried of war. I would revert back to my human form now, Hoshi had knocked me out cold but my opponent was far from being in condition to fight at all either. The turtle would look from his summoner to the broken shinobi he had been fighting and shake his head before hoisting the boy over his shoulder and starting to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

PostSubject: Re: Takoda vs Tsukai {Elkwood Battle}   Takoda vs Tsukai {Elkwood Battle} Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:38 pm

Let out another yell of pain as I felt and heard another snap only this time it was my right leg. I closed my eyes and expected the bear to get back up and finish me off. Instead I saw that he had changed back into his normal form and realized just how small he was. The turtle had come over to us and I expected another fight. I was about ready to release my chakra but noticed that he had only stared at me for a few seconds, only to pick up his summoner and retreat back. I was astounded by this that it made me let go of the charged chakra. I stared at the two for a few minutes until I got up and started to limp forward as best as I could. I shall always remember you, young shinobi. When I get better, I will return and pay you my respects. Forgive me of my actions. A small smile had formed on my mouth and let out a small laugh of joy. It feels good to be alive. I spotted my squad in the distance and they had came over to help carry me home.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takoda vs Tsukai {Elkwood Battle}   Takoda vs Tsukai {Elkwood Battle} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takoda vs Tsukai {Elkwood Battle}
Page 1 of 1