Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting to know the squad [Tsukai]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

Character Age : 14
Ryo : 4600

Getting to know the squad [Tsukai] Empty
PostSubject: Getting to know the squad [Tsukai]   Getting to know the squad [Tsukai] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 9:10 pm

Being raised on a military standard the twins had arrived at the arena several hours early and simply sat to wait for their current chunin commander to arrive at the specified time. A deck of cards had been pulled out and they were playing a sort of game with it that they had created as young kids. The hours passed rather quickly and afternoon was starting to approach so they began wrapping up the end of this last round so they would be able to start when Tsukai arrived.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

Male Character Age : 17
Ryo : 10750

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the squad [Tsukai]   Getting to know the squad [Tsukai] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:49 pm

When I had the arena in my view, I had noticed that the two were already there waiting for me. "These guys must want to make a good impresion. I wonder how long they have been waiting for me." The thought of them waiting for me instead made me look down at myself. I should try to be at least act like a leader for once instead of being led. When I reached them I gave a slight nod to them. "Thankyou for coming here and I hope you two weren't waiting for me too long. Now, the reason I asked you to come here was so we can try to get to know each other. If you two would be so ever kind, please follow me inside." With that said, I made my way to the doors and opened one. Once I stepped in, I dashed within the building and hoped that the two can make it to the arena by themselves. I was heading towards a section of the stands that was on a higher level, hoping I would make it there first before they would enter the arena. This, would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the squad [Tsukai]   Getting to know the squad [Tsukai] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:46 pm

The twins simply shrugged about having to wait, they had come early on purpose so it wasn't his fault he came when he said he would and not sooner. "Lets go then, come on Sin." The other more depressing twin sighed a bit and got to his feet, both following Tsukai inside. When you walk inside the arena on the stands opposite where you are you see four children running around chasing each other with a fifth sitting on his own a little ways down. All of them are wearing a mask of some sort that have an extreme amount of detail in them. Once you blink though there is nothing there, no sounds of them playing remain either which adds to this mystery. Once this occurs the twins will at last arrive at the arena and take a look around, it doesnt seem they heard anything in here though and are just checking out the arena itself.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the squad [Tsukai]   Getting to know the squad [Tsukai] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:40 pm

I was still staring at the spot where I had seen the children playing, or at least thought. ”I could of swore I saw kids right there.” I turned my attention towards the center of the arena and noticed the twins had entered and were looking around. ”Good they haven’t spotted me. I’ll worry about the kids later and I’ve got to get to know these two.” With that I said aloud to the twins, ”I am glad the two of you have made it. If I am to be the leader, I must try to get to know you two and see what you are capable of doing. I believe that the best way to know another person is through a good fight. No jutsu or anything, just using our fists and any weapons that you may have. So with that said, which one of you would like to go first?” I finished my sentence by putting on a smile and waited to see which one would approach first.
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the squad [Tsukai]   Getting to know the squad [Tsukai] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:28 am

The twins caught up and listened to Tsukai explain that they would spar each other to get to see each other in action for bonding. Seemed like a good enough idea as any though Sin did roll his eyes and went to sit down while he brother watched him and shrug. "Guess that means I'll go first. Fighting with no jutsu should be interesting but I should manage well enough." Lee went down to the arena floor and started warming up with some stretches and punching the air. He would be ready fairly quickly and then get into position to start when his captain signaled him.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the squad [Tsukai]   Getting to know the squad [Tsukai] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:45 pm

I watched Lee come down the steps and into the arena. So this one is the more outgoing one. This should be interesting. I crouched down and took a giant leap forward. The drop was a good distance down but I could manage. The rush of wind was blowing into my face for a few seconds. As I came closer to the ground, I braced myself for the landing. I landed in a crouch position and right as I touched ground, I performed a front roll to help brake the fall. I then stood up and looked at Lee at the opposite end of the arena. So tell me Lee, do have any weapons with you? Any sword or perhaps a kunai? If so, we will start with that. I began to extend my right arm out from my side. Sure I might be showing off a bit but I wanted to show off my newest weapon I became equipped with. The mysterious Kingdom Key, a sword that could appear out of thin air. I have never shown it to anyone and I wanted these two to be the first. I braced myself for Lee's answer.
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the squad [Tsukai]   Getting to know the squad [Tsukai] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:53 pm

Lee thought about it for a moment and looked to his brother who shrugged and gave a nod to signal something between the two of them. This was followed by Lee reaching behind his back to reveal a scroll which he opened up to show a seal. Using the unsealing technique he now held in his hands a kusarigama connected by a chain several feet in length to a weighted sphere. Rolling up the scroll and replacing it within the folds of his clothing He held the blade in one hand while grabbing the chain with his other hand to spin it on his left side to get a feel for the weapon's weight once more, it had been a while since this weapon was used but it should be interesting to see how this spar went down.

His Weapon:
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the squad [Tsukai]   Getting to know the squad [Tsukai] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:05 pm

I was puzzled at first when he took out his scroll and was wondering what exchange had taken place between the two, but understood when he summoned his weapon. I had never seen this weapon before. It was a cross between a chain and some sort of bladed weapon. I did understand; however, that this meant he could attack me from afar. Considering my options, I finally stuck out my right arm towards Lee and closed my eyes. As soon as I closed them, I felt a surge of energy spring from my arm and could see a bright light that penetrated through my closed eyelids. I clenched my hand and reopened my eyes to see the Kingdom Key in my grasp. I made two quick swipes in front of me and got into my ready stance. I was turned sideways with my left flank forward along with my left arm resting in front of it. I gave a little nod to him that I was ready. Lets see what your made of. Right as soon as I thought it, I made a fast sprint towards Lee, to see how he would attack a charging opponent. I tightened my grip on the sword, preparing to deflect any attack.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the squad [Tsukai]   Getting to know the squad [Tsukai] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:26 pm

Lee would stand there as he watched his squad leader summon a key-shaped sword, such a strange power for someone of his level which started the ninja to thinking on what other sort of unexpected moves Tsukai could pull off. As the orange haired kid got in close the twin released the chain and flung the weighted end at Tsukai from the side, it would hurt like hell if it hit but this weapon was also full of tricks of its own that would soon be revealed.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the squad [Tsukai]   Getting to know the squad [Tsukai] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:29 pm

I had noticed that Lee attacked first with the weighted end of the weapon. I was at a disadvantage because his choice of weapon was able to reach long distances and my sword was only five feet long. I would have to close the gap quickly between us. Just mere seconds before the weight had reached me, I leaped into the air. My jump would place me directly above Lee and I would then thrust the end of my sword down towards the ground. I made it look like I was aiming at him but I was just aiming a few inches in front of him, just to see what his next move would be.
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the squad [Tsukai]   Getting to know the squad [Tsukai] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:35 pm

Lee saw Tsukai's move and reacted like the specially trained soldier he was, stepping backwards and whipping his arm the weight caused the chain to bend and wrap itself around the older shinobi's weapon. With him caught he secured the hold which would make it hard for him to go back on the offensive quickly but it took the key blade out of the equation for now and that was that primary objective for now.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the squad [Tsukai]   Getting to know the squad [Tsukai] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:45 pm

His move took me by surprise but it was a bold move to take my sword out of the equation, but this is where things get interesting. As I was closing in onto the ground, I released my hold of the key blade, letting itself shatter into tiny light fragments that soon dissolved into the air. The chain itself would become loose and I would wrap my left arm around it to get a hold of it. When I hit the ground, I would make an attempt to perform a low dragon sweep to the right and wank on the chain to get Lee off balanced. I knew that at the the end was the bladed part so I was already thinking of ways of how to react to my counter attacks.
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the squad [Tsukai]   Getting to know the squad [Tsukai] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:13 pm

Tsukai's blade was a tricky one, able to shatter into pure beams of light and simply no longer be on the battlefield. Lee felt his chain be grabbed and panicked a bit before looking at his brother who gave him a cold stare and the same nod he had given before this weapon was unsealed. AsTsukai pulled on the chain to take Lee off balance he simply released the blade after a moment to give it tension. This resulted in the short length of chain being used as a sort of slingshot that sent the rather sharp blade straight at the squad leader's chest. Lee got into a crouched position to prepare for counter measures to retrieve his weapon, Tsukai would be hurt but that didn't mean he could expect an easy recovery after this risky move.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the squad [Tsukai]   Getting to know the squad [Tsukai] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 4:48 pm

[color=red] You’re just full of surprises aren’t you? [/color The blade was coming towards me fast and was homing in on my chest. I decided that it was time to show other tricks that I had. I locked my eyes on the blade and quickly got into a horse stance. When I thought I had the right distance, I closed my eyes and let out a loud yell as I slammed my palms together. I felt cold metal meet my palms in between. I opened my eyes to see that I had caught the blade between my palms. I felt a sting coming from my hands and realized that the blade had made a minor cut on both of my palms. I quickly got back up and started to swing the weighted end while I held the bladed part in my left hand, waiting to see what his next move would be.
Back to top Go down
Takoda
Chūnin
Takoda

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the squad [Tsukai]   Getting to know the squad [Tsukai] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:05 am

Lee pounced towards Tsukai, leaping into the air and flipping himself around into a kick directed at the red head's shoulder. Sin watched his brother fight and analyzed what was going on, this fight would be a good warm up for what was to come when it was over.
Back to top Go down
Tsukai
Chūnin
Tsukai

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the squad [Tsukai]   Getting to know the squad [Tsukai] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:59 pm

Times up Lee.I quickly stretched my hand out to stop the spinning and gain some extra length of chain. I bent my knees and leaned forward with the shoulder Lee was aiming at. Once the leg made contact, I would wrap the chain around the kicking leg with both hands and flip him over my back onto the ground. I too would be on the ground but my fall would place me on top of him. I would then sit up and press the bladed part on his neck, but just enough that it wouldn’t cut the skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the squad [Tsukai]   Getting to know the squad [Tsukai] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting to know the squad [Tsukai]
Page 1 of 1