Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elkwood Battle [Hebi vs. Masuyo]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hebi Lacerta
Genin
Hebi Lacerta

Male Character Age : 14
Ryo : 4500

Elkwood Battle [Hebi vs. Masuyo] Empty
PostSubject: Elkwood Battle [Hebi vs. Masuyo]   Elkwood Battle [Hebi vs. Masuyo] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:12 pm

What was happening? This all came completely out of no where. There were soldiers of the rebellion everywhere and barely any imperial ninja to be found. I stood behind a building shaking with Shiro at my side looking up at me, he and I felt the same fear. What should I do? If I go out there there's no way I'll be able to beat them all. On the other hand I can't just sit here while all of the people I grew up with, people I knew get slaughtered. I closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths while contemplating what I should do. I listened to all the screams of men, women and children around me while the rebels mercilessly attacked them. That's all it took for me to realize what I had to do. My entire life I had been a wimp, someone who tried to avoid combat like the plague and in most situations that just made me look like a coward which was a title I was okay with bearing. But this, this was more than that. This dealt with the lives of thousands of people and if I left them now I would be no better than these barbarians attacking us. I walked away from the wall and whispered to Shiro in a low voice "Lets go.." I then drew a kunai and slowly walked out into the middle of the street and took a readied stance with Shiro behind me preparing myself to react to anything that came my way. I began tasting the air to try and pick up the taste of any foreigners while charging chakra into Shiro and I to prepare to strengthen our odds in numbers.
Back to top Go down
Rand
Genin
Rand

Character Age : 16
Ryo : 1300

PostSubject: Re: Elkwood Battle [Hebi vs. Masuyo]   Elkwood Battle [Hebi vs. Masuyo] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:40 pm

Rand leant against the wall of a building and watched as a boy only a few years younger than him walked down the street towards him. He hadn't really wanted to be a part of this battle, it wasn't his style to go burning and pillaging villages, smooth people like himself tended to avoid such activities. He had been roped into the fight while chatting up one of the Chuunin from Chikagakure, a slight thing with not much of a chest to speak of but a bit of fire that he enjoyed. Masuyo had been stationed in this area and when Bryn had called for her return for new orders he had sent Rand to man her post. The boy didn't seem to have noticed him yet so Rand stepped away from the wall and faced the Morikagure shinobi. "Yo, lay down your weapons and surrender, it'll make life easy for both of us." He knew the boy wouldn't surrender, these Empire sorts never did so he began charging chakra through his body and settled into a battle stance.
Back to top Go down
Bryn T. Stormblood
Yamakage
Bryn T. Stormblood

Male Character Age : 21
Ryo : 10220

PostSubject: Re: Elkwood Battle [Hebi vs. Masuyo]   Elkwood Battle [Hebi vs. Masuyo] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:44 pm

After battle with the 8-tails, I decided to check up on my soldiers' positions all around the village. I had just ordered Masuyo replaced by Rand, because of her sudden leave of absence from the battle, one that wouldn't go unpunished, and decided to check on him. He had always been a fun guy to watch fight because of his easy attitude. Grant it, he didn't have the will of the mountain that I wanted in all of my soldiers, but I liked the kid. Maybe one day we'd be able to crack open a couple saki together and smoke some cigars! He seemed care-free enough to be a fun talker. Nonetheless, I was curious about his fight, so I sat down on the top of a rooftop to watch the fight from about a block away. This would be a good preview of the Chuunin Exams, I would venture to guess!
Back to top Go down
https://narutoprovince.rpg-board.net
Hebi Lacerta
Genin
Hebi Lacerta

PostSubject: Re: Elkwood Battle [Hebi vs. Masuyo]   Elkwood Battle [Hebi vs. Masuyo] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:31 pm

I jumped a little when I heard someone appear from behind me, and he was telling me to surrender. Shiro had transformed into a feral looking copy of myself and we both turned faced the man as I began to prepare myself to go feral as well. I said to the boy with a shaky voice "I-I'm not letting you barbarians get away with this." I simply held my ground while continuing to charge, I didn't have the fighting drive to rush him, at least not yet.

Spoiler:

90/100
Back to top Go down
Rand
Genin
Rand

PostSubject: Re: Elkwood Battle [Hebi vs. Masuyo]   Elkwood Battle [Hebi vs. Masuyo] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:27 pm

Rand sighed and scratched his head, he glanced down at his slick battle suit and cocked his head in confusion. "Do I look like some raging barbarian to you, that's offensive you know." Saying this he quickly snapped his fingers up in front of him and made a gun with his hands. He shot off five rays of light that left a glowing trail behind them at the non-feral boy. These trails of light were the reason for the Hikari's strength and tore through the air at speed at the boy. Rand kept charging as he stood his ground, waiting for the technique to inevitably strike the stationary boy.

90/100

(Just a note of clarification, the beams work like the lightbike trails in Tron, just so you know)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hebi Lacerta
Genin
Hebi Lacerta

PostSubject: Re: Elkwood Battle [Hebi vs. Masuyo]   Elkwood Battle [Hebi vs. Masuyo] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:34 pm

My eyes widened as I saw the beams of light coming at me. At this point though I had managed to activate one of my clans abilities, and I looked just as feral as Shiro did. My white tail had shot out from my lower back, my eyes turned reptilian and red, and both my teeth and nails sharpened. Shiro and I jumped away from the beams shot at us, me to the left and him to the right. We then began to run circles around him on all fours trying to confuse him as to which was which. I was running clock-wise and Shiro counter clock-wise. I began charging again for another technique while running in circles around the boy. I would have no trouble with attacking him now, the feral drive was finally in effect.

Spoiler:

80/100
Back to top Go down
Rand
Genin
Rand

PostSubject: Re: Elkwood Battle [Hebi vs. Masuyo]   Elkwood Battle [Hebi vs. Masuyo] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:06 pm

Rand raised an eyebrow in amusement as his opponent transformed into a feral version of himself and began runing circles around him. He followed the boy with his eyes, he hadn't tried to mask his identity and keeping track of which boy was real and which was transformed pet was easy enough. He still needed more time to charge his technique so he simply sent a surge of chara through the glowing lines that were showing on his body. The surge of chakra caused to lines to glow brighter and brightr until his entire body was so lit up it resembled the sun. The light lit up the street and caused eerie shadows to play across the walls of the village buildings. Taker continues to follow the boy with his eyes as he charged more chakra.

80/100
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rand
Genin
Rand

PostSubject: Re: Elkwood Battle [Hebi vs. Masuyo]   Elkwood Battle [Hebi vs. Masuyo] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:23 pm

Rand raised his hands as the boy froze in fear and launched his charged technique at him, light shot from his fingers and screamed through the air to wrap up the feral looking boy. As soon as the light struck Rand ran towards him, fending off his per with a swift kick to the knees, he reached the boy and struck him hard on the back of his neck, sending him to the ground unconscious. Rand dragged the boy's body against the wall and leant his back up against the wooden beams. "Such a pain, it was a bad day for you when you got paired up against me." Rand drew out a smoke and folded his arms to wait for someone to come pick the boy up.

50/100
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elkwood Battle [Hebi vs. Masuyo]   Elkwood Battle [Hebi vs. Masuyo] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elkwood Battle [Hebi vs. Masuyo]
Page 1 of 1