Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Battle for Elkwood!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bryn T. Stormblood
Yamakage
Bryn T. Stormblood

Male Character Age : 21
Ryo : 10220

The Battle for Elkwood! Empty
PostSubject: The Battle for Elkwood!   The Battle for Elkwood! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:38 pm

(Open to all Rebellion characters in Chikagakure and all Empire in Elkwood. If you wish to travel here form somewhere other than those places, you must make a travel topic and we will take it into consideration if you wish to join. That means that I will jump in and state how long it took you to get here, and what you have missed already.)

I stood atop a hill overlooking the small, river town of Elkwood. It was rather large for being considered a "small" village, being several miles of civilization surrounded by trees. Today, as my spies have told me, the Empire officials hold court in their village of Morigakure across the ocean, which gives me plenty of time to take this before they can arrive. Gaining control of this village will grant the Rebellion and I control of the entire Northern Hemisphere.

A cigar plastered into my mouth, I had a wild grin on my face. Today would be the day that I began the end. I was tired of feeding all of the refugees and suffering folk of my village, and this war needed to end.

Standing behind me stood a battalion of roughly 300 shinobi, armed from all three of our allied villages, under one banner. I had already given the pre-battle peptalk, so the only thing left to do was to begin the assault, and take control of the village. We would set back the plans of the Empire with this strike, so the battle was an asset through and through. I raised my closed fist into the air, and shouted, "For the Confederation, for Freedom! Attack!" And with that, I pointed my fist down at the village, and the shinobi behind me stormed the hill and began the assault. A few kunai armed with explosive tags were arced into the air, and toppled the corners of a few buildings.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I shouted as I surged electricity into my muscles. My hair began to flicker yellow, and then back to white until eventually it was standing on end and completely yellow. The pupils in my eyes vanished, and they glowed bright blue, and an aura of flickering lightning surrounded me. I then charged at the nearest building, and aimed at one of the lower support corners. With a wind up and a powerful, well-aimed punch, the corner of the building flew back inward into the building, causing the building to tremor and begin to collapse. I charged into the rest of the town to join my soldiers.

My soldiers had been given the order to capture any opposing shinobi in the area alive for questioning if possible, and all civilians were to be tagged and captured as well. Anyone who tried to run or wouldn't permit to be captured was to be killed.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutoprovince.rpg-board.net
Johnny Uchiha
Jōnin
Johnny Uchiha

Male Character Age : 21
Ryo : 1103

The Battle for Elkwood! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battle for Elkwood!   The Battle for Elkwood! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:14 pm

Atop the roof of my house I stood, with my Sharingan swirling. I had watched the Rebellion gathering on the hill, and honestly, I did not expect them to act this brashly. This war was beginning to get rather juicy.

A few seconds went by and I watched the Yamakage topple a building with a punch. Impressive, if not a bit show-boaty. Not my style. "Oh Bryn, my friend, how nice of you to join me. I was beginning to think you would never answer my calls!" I yelled sarcastically before jumping back into the shadows.
Back to top Go down

The Battle for Elkwood!
Page 1 of 1