Naruto Province of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in our completely custom Naruto world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mastering the Bear, Aftermath of the Battle!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Takeru
Jōnin
Takeru

Character Age : 42
Ryo : 26331

Mastering the Bear, Aftermath of the Battle!  Empty
PostSubject: Mastering the Bear, Aftermath of the Battle!    Mastering the Bear, Aftermath of the Battle!  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:14 pm

Takeru floated through an endless lake of darkness. That he was unconscious he had no doubt and he idly wondered how he could possibly be aware after losing his fight to the Kage of Chikagakure. He had lost a fight he could not afford to concede and now the innocent people of Elkwood would pay the price. He had failed to anticipate the sheer power of his enemy even with his newly sealed Hachibi. "You lost little cub" Takeru sat up and found himself in a endless dark room covered with a layer of water, in front of him sat the enormous bulk of the Hachibi who upright was an odd forty feet tall. The massive polar bear was snacking on some form of wood regarded him with flat eyes drooping with drowsiness. "I don't like it when I lose, it makes eating and sleeping so much harder to do when i know people can beat me." Takeru stood and found his wounds were not present, he thought for a moment and came to the conclusion he was in a part of his own being where the Hachibi was sealed. "It seems my power wasn't enough for the Yonbi's jinchuuriki." The Hachibi snorted and tossed its wood aside, it lowered its massive head until it was level with Takeru. Even sealed behind iron bars Takeru took a hesitant step back. "Can you not count cub? Is Eight not twice four? Do not insult me by comparing that puny cow to my girth!" It picked up its snack once more and began chewing. "I suppose it's because you haven't learned much yet cub. This seal of yours is a cozy enough place and i can sleep as much as i want, but i can't have you losing to newborn cubs like that Yonbi!" Takeru stood silent as the gigantic bear continued chewing, a thoughtful expression splayed across his gargantuan features. "Tell you what cub, I don't really feel like having you beat me down to access more of my chakra and i want to get back to sleep soon. Last five minutes in a fight with me here and i'll loan a bit more to you." From all the reading Takeru had done he knew how good of an offer this was. usually Jinchuuriki had to face their beast in combat within their inner self to master control over the bijuu's chakra, but the Hachibi was reported to be the laziest of them all and seemed inclined to merely give him the chakra with the least effort. "Agreed" Takeru reached up and placed a hand on the black seal splayed across his shoulder, the kanji twisted and formed a black circle which bled black fluid down his arm. When the liquid reached the water it raced across to the iron bars which slowly sank into the ground. The Hachibi let out a roar and stood up on all fours before taking a swipe at Takeru. He danced back and rapidly formed handseals as the battle was joined. Five minutes later he lay back in the water and listened to the groan of iron as the bars sealed the Hachibi back in. "Good enough cub, now leave me, i want to get back to my snack." There was a rush of sound and suddenly Takeru found himself in the burning village of Elkwood once more. Two medical ninja were tending to his wounds and his opponent was nowhere to be seen. He lurched to his feet and started off in the direction of Morigakure, four chakra tails floating behind him.

Word Count: 619
Hachibi: Fourht Tail Mastered
Back to top Go down

Mastering the Bear, Aftermath of the Battle!
Page 1 of 1